Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Hotfix 32.2.4

[DE]Megan

Since this patch, when I lose the connection for a few seconds or when my Router restarts, I'm getting: "Warframe failed to connect to server. You will be logged out."; instead of a loading screen and be put into the mission right away, which had resulted in many losses of end of mission rewards.

Is this intended or a bug? I'm getting a severe headache out of it^^

Loving the new changes to Ulfrun's Descent, it's quite powerful now!
Although, I think Voruna could use a few more changes:

• Direct kills with Fangs of Raksh does not contribute to Lycath's Hunt's duration extension. 
(Emphasis on Direct Kills. If the status effects spread and kill other enemies, it does count)

• Alternatively, Lycath's Hunt's duration extension could activate on any kill, giving extra duration based on the number of status effects present. 
(No status = +1s, 2 status = +3s, and so on)

• Ulfrun's Descent should be able to trigger Lycath's Hunt.
Voruna is rather energy hungry, and the inability to use your melee weapons makes it hard to keep using this ability constantly.

• Ulfrun's Descent should also be able to trigger Shroud of Dynar's critical buff.
it's rather awkward having to cast the ability, get a melee kill, then use Ulfrun's Descent to utilize the buff.

• Ulfrun's passive extra life becomes forfeited if you switch off it.
Not sure if this is a bug or not.

Overall, though, I think Voruna is pretty good!
Decently tanky, and is generally self-sufficient

On 2022-12-07 at 4:04 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added 20% Critical Chance and 1.5x Critical Damage. 
  • Every kill increases Critical Chance by 5% and Critical Damage by 0.5x. 

• Shroud of Dynar’s Critical Damage buffs also now apply to Ulfrun’s Descent.

Direct hit or the procs? Because in Steel Path what kills the most is the bleed. Maybe add a minor increase for the bleed kills as well? Like increase the Critical Chance by 1% and Critical Damage by 0.1x for enemies killed by the bleed so those don't go to waste.

Double checked, Renuntio Speargun skin still broken on Tenet Ferrox. Z6fv571.png

EDIT:

Actually, after this hotfix, the issue is worse! Now the skin is broken on Javlok as well! I think the issue might be the alt-fire throw attack, as it seems like up until its thrown, the skin is fine, but after being retrieved it seems to break the skin entirely.

can you please speed up the switch pledge window, i dont need the dialogue, i dont care i have been general in each i wish the game knew that also

the endslate for end missions are so ficken long now

i have played with a party where the ai did not register damage right away and spectrogage did not register mobs inside of it too drop energy

also "in the arcane window" can you drop the arcane word on all the arcanes, i get it, they all are arcanes, it begins with a A. its redundancy to the Nth dergree.

type in chat [Arcane] and it pulls up arcanes to pick to show. 

On 2022-12-09 at 7:33 PM, pyromaster3000 said:

why is it possible to loose shards if you sell a warframe what has shards on it? It should be removed from the warframe and not destroy them. It's very dangerous, also with this warning. That need a change in my opinion. 

Because that’d be circumventing the Helminth’s hunger. Considering each shard takes 50% bile to remove, that’s 250% bile to remove 5, putting you at -150% if you were to start at maxed bile to begin with. Having negative Helminth resources is unlikely to be something DE will even consider and making a check for whether you have enough bile or not while not even at the Helminth also seems out of place and might need additional UI to select a given shard to remove etc. etc.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb The_Freso:

Because that’d be circumventing the Helminth’s hunger. Considering each shard takes 50% bile to remove, that’s 250% bile to remove 5, putting you at -150% if you were to start at maxed bile to begin with. Having negative Helminth resources is unlikely to be something DE will even consider and making a check for whether you have enough bile or not while not even at the Helminth also seems out of place and might need additional UI to select a given shard to remove etc. etc.

i want to remember you, that a warframe selling is destroying your shards. I mean, to avoid the costs for selling a warframe isnt relatevely. That means, you don't sell a lot of warframes, especially to avoid the helminth costs.

Sorry to say but Voruna still feels fairly underpowered to me compared to other warframes.

To use her 4 at full power requires a LOT of set up(using all her other abilities beforehand and for some reason they have a very short duration) and it STILL doesn't outright kill steel path level enemies.

Even if you do manage to make her kit work and be self-sustaining(wich you can only do playing solo as far as I've seen), it takes a lot of time and effort just to kill a few enemies wich again seems subpar compared to what most other warframes can do, especially considering it's all she can do since I don't think she's designed to be a support or crowd control...

1 hour ago, warlaxu2 said:

Sorry to say but Voruna still feels fairly underpowered to me compared to other warframes.

I really think DE should just drop the on kill condition for the damage increase on Ulfrun's Descent.  In other words, change it so that each charge does twice the damage of the previous charge regardless of if it killed the target.

Archived