Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Hotfix 32.2.4

[DE]Megan

Look, I understand that for Voruna’s Ulfrun's Descent there's a thematic element to the functionality, 5 wolves (4 + Voruna), 5 jumps.
But due to it's extremely finite nature it feels like a significantly more cumbersome version of Ash's Blade Storm.

And you can even still use your weapons during Blade Storm

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

with the desire to make it feel more deadly.

Well so why didnt u buff its damage?

Why not like this: Instead of every Kill, make every Attack increase its stats: Crit Dmg, Crit Chance and Damage

So it's double the dmg with every hit, not every kill

Let the usages scale with Ability Strength: Base 5 with 200% Str it's 10 Uses

1 hour ago, -Reylik- said:

Thanks for patch.

I've had an issue in Railjack where I might be in a turret and, when trying to exit, I'll immediately re-enter the harness. Even trying to fast travel via Tactical Menu doesn't save me -- I just see the entry animation again. This happened to me maybe twice in the past three days (played Railjack for the first time in a while a couple days ago) and one of those times was even just as this patch was deploying. After fighting for a minute or few to escape the endless animations it eventually let me back on my feet, but... Is there any chance this could be looked into? 

This also happens sometimes when using the railjack forward artillery, you'll get stuck re-entering it the moment you hit X to leave it. I forgot how I ended up unsticking myself, I know /unstuck did not work. This was on the last Echoes of Veilbreaker patch, Lua's Prey hadn't even released yet, so this bug pre-dates Lua's Prey.

1 hour ago, Cystax said:

This should QUITE LITERALLY be TOP priority, it's one of the most game breaking bugs in the past multiple years, it literally puts new player progression TO AN ABSOLUTE HALT because they don't have easy access to any AOE weapons until much later AND would have no way of knowing that using AOE would fix this for them. 

I know that there aren't a ton of new Warframe players nowadays, but it is still incredibly game breaking to have a bug like this for any longer than a day or two. 

I'm not a DE developer, but my guess is fixing this requires a code change/cert build (as opposed to a LUA script change which presumably doesn't require certification on consoles), which means it likely won't happen until the next cert build, which I AM GUESSING is happening when Baruuk Prime drops on December 14th.

1 hour ago, Repair_Unit_3k6 said:

Please fix Titania's Tribute...She needs Dust and Thorns to survive. The ability harshly miscalculates position of enemy and tribute aura shoots into sky, out of bounds, and completely unreachable

Yes please fix, it is frustrating that the tributes keep flying about. Having the Tributes busted makes Razor Wing not function as well as there is no way to attain more small razor wings once they are depleted.

Voruna's Ulfrun's Descent (4) should not override Guns.
It should use the Key for Quick Melee to allow shooting so
Players can recover Energy with her Lycath's Hunt Buff (3)

I had Voruna for 30 minutes and first of all:

- She is a better Valkyr than Valkyr, her 2 is literally Valkyr's Ult + Augment. Hysterical Assault
(Hysteria's Augment) should be default to Valkyr's kit.

- Her 3 is one of the best buffs in the game. Using 3, then 2 to close the gap and apply status
and then Headshot to both keep her 3 up and recover Energy is an excellent Toast & Butter combo.
One of the few Warframes that encourages weaving Guns and Melee Attacks together.

- Her 1 is basically Shade's Precept on command, which is basically a panic button.

- But her 4 goes against of her Bread and Butter combo, and is basically the same as her 2 except stronger.
It shouldn't prevent the player from shooting, and instead of being a single target lunge (exactly like her 2)
it should be a wide dash that damages all enemies in its path.

In terms of looks she is absolutely gorgeous, which is of course the most important thing in the game.

A well-needed patch, to be sure, but I found another thing that has been overlooked.

I've found an animation bug involving certain dual pistol weapons (Any with spinning reloads, like the Aksomati and the Twin Grakatas) and Hildryn. For some reason, if I do any sort of reload immediately after letting go of the trigger, such as an automatic empty reload, her arms break and twist around inside her torso. It was funny for a bit, I won't lie, but this bug either does not occur on other Warframes, or is extremely difficult to trigger otherwise. With Hildryn, it is guaranteed. I'm not sure what seems to cause it, but my guess would have to be due to some kind of triggers in the animation.

Example provided below (I tried embedding it, but apparently I didn't do it right)

https://giphy.com/gifs/warframe-hildryn-tIKHyYzP9daoPEH1u4

1 hour ago, Mazifet said:

What makes you think that?

It is a strong, single target option that feels very satisfying to use, not to mention it has a solid grouping ability allowing for easy headshots.

With a proper galvanized build, only requiring 1 forma, this weapon can deal over 300,000 damage slash to targets, one-shotting all but the tankiest targets the game has to offer.

ok but the base ferrox has 450 damage and the tenet has 250. with the lich bonus, the tenet has 416 damage, so it does literally the same amount of damage (counting the increased crit stats), no punch through, and the alt fire lasts a third of the time and doesnt even get the lich bonus. the base even has more riven dispo meaning the base ferrox has higher dps (which shouldnt even be possible because upgrades are supposed to be upgrades, not sidegrades).

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

After one week of Lua’s Prey being in your hands and reading your feedback, we have a few changes to Voruna

Just a reminder that Gyre and Styanax only received bugfixes and a few nerfs, despite tons of feedback talking about problems in their kits.  I don't think either of these frames are bad, and you really don't need to go overboard..but there's room to make both more useful without veering into OP.

Going a little further back, Caliban did receive some improvements but has some more serious problems.  I'm sure you have lots of feedback compiled from him, so I won't go into it much.  ...Except to say that a Lethal Progeny counter showing how many minions we have out and no longer having them block movement would make the ability less frustrating to use.  And without affecting his overall power at all.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cross Platform Play Fixes: 

• Fixed a rare crash when leaving a squad. 

• Fixed player reports in some regions not working. 

• Fixed being unable to invite players with a numeric suffix from the Recent Players list.

• Fixed Cross-Platform Play reporting crashing the chat server. 

Can we get preference for PC hosting?  The game has drastically reduced spawns when playing with a console host.  This leads to less affinity, fewer resources, and less things to do in a mission.  I don't want to shut crossplay off entirely, because then I'll only match with the small percentage of PC players who have also shut it off.  But I also don't want to have a console host.

il y a 29 minutes, Tiltskillet a dit :

Just a reminder that Gyre and Styanax only received bugfixes and a few nerfs, despite tons of feedback talking about problems in their kits.  I don't think either of these frames are bad, and you really don't need to go overboard..but there's room to make both more useful without veering into OP.

Going a little further back, Caliban did receive some improvements but has some more serious problems.  I'm sure you have lots of feedback compiled from him, so I won't go into it much.  ...Except to say that a Lethal Progeny counter showing how many minions we have out and no longer having them block movement would make the ability less frustrating to use.  And without affecting his overall power at all.

Same thing with Sevagoth. There was A LOT a feedbacks when he first came out, but things like his very clunky revive mechanics (more frustrating than anything) never were addressed.

This is certainly a step in the right direction but it doesn't address the actual problems with Voruna which is a lack of synergy with the rest of the kit. The slash from her 4 doesn't spread from enemies hit by her 2 unless her 2 randomly picks slash as a status and it's not counted as as a melee hit so it cannot trigger her 3. Not to mention the damage boost on kill doesn't trigger if you kill with it's dot effect which means it's damage is really only lacking when you cannot kill them with the direct hit which is you know... when you actually need the extra damage. This also means it cannot trigger the duration extension on her 1 while also not breaking stealth meaning the window to use the crit damage boost with her 4 is extremely small.

Thank you for the many fixes and changes. Especially those that made the game and/or the new content painful.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Known Issue:

• Bosses such as Sargas Ruk or Vay Hek do not take damage from single target weapons, only AOE weapons can damage the weak spots.

I have actually noticed that on the Exploiter Orb when I fought it in the last days. Very good.

But the Tenet Grigori still seems very bugged with its special feature (which probably means the Agendus probably still has it too) and I don't think it is intended, since your actually charged attack from the weapons itself does not connect when firing the disc, but instead the next attack (no matter if charged or otherwise) just hits the missed target no matter where you or they are (distance, walls, tiles don't matter).

Archived