Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Hotfix 32.2.4

[DE]Megan

Concerning Voruna's 4th ability..
Please DE, if we can't use Primary / Secondary weapong during the entire ability duration, just put us 4 leg on the ground during all the ability, not only when we are static..

It feels extremely strange, and even if it's not the first time I have been triggered by this (Hello Titania animations), this time it feels so strange..

Otherwise, just add the 4 legs walk animation, remove the trigger on primary / secondary weapons bindings, and set it to melee attack.

Also, does the 4th wouldn't be better if :
- We have no stack (remove the current 5)
- Each attack will consume energy (25 or 35 by default)
- Maximum 4 damage augmentation by use.
- When reaching 4th stack, each use will decrease the damage (or just reset the damage buff).
- The DoT inflicted by attack count as the attack, so it'll trigger the dmg buff.

- Does energy recovery by kill (like ) could be apply ? For example 10 / 20 / 30 / 40%, rewarding the kill (but only if the hit kill, not the DoT). But has a fixed value depending on the ability level.

A bit strong, may be broken, but being a wolf for 5 hit, while seeing older frames being constantly stronger than newer.. Feel sad about it.

7 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

please fix yareli's numerous bugs related to merulina, such as loss of control other than movement when hit with certain CC, certain arcanes not working while on merulina (such as magus elevate) and so on.

hello fellow Yareli enjoyer

Sorry for posting this here, ive never posted anything on the Forums, but even after the buff on vorunas 4. its stil....base star chart level ability. 
If i may suggest something for Voruna. 

Bring her 2 down to apply 5 stacks instead of 10 stacks. 
Make her 4 a psuedo exalted and actually count as melee damage to make use of her 3 ability. 
have the 4 scale off of a statstick and combo. 

Boom we finally have a new frame that people would actually play often instead of the usual suspects. 

Just my two cents. I understand there is a power creep here, but keeping good frames back to try and prevent "OP" frames coming out is LONG gone in WF. 
Revenant doesnt die, Valkyr auto farms endurance, Khora whips everything to death with massive CC and bonus loot, Wisp can pretty much stay in endurance for hours without ever being seen. mag nukes massive areas with pretty much any htiscan weapon in the game. so does zephyr. Wukong...wukong is still wukong. just less auto.  
Nekros will bring the entire map to a stand still with gloom and give loot. Mesa will stand in one spot and clear an entire defense mission in the steel path solo without ever moving. 
saryn....saryn will clear an entire map by just spawning in. Ivara is never seen in a mission anyway so gg invis with knell prime or laetum and there you go...easy farming. 
Ash does what ivara does just in melee form. 

Gyre had potential to be good really really good infact she was on launch , got nerfed into obliviion. Stayanax was fun, but got nerfed to be just another generic frame. Caliban....who's that again? 
 Point is that no one plays new frames cause they just dont compare to the other frames that are "S tier" or just beter. 

Yes Voruna is good right now, But...she's not great. Not being able to play her 4 at decent levels of content kinda makes her feel like wasted potential. 
You could pretty much take valkyr with a nukor or epitaph and be a better voruna beacause of her claws and inabiltiy to ever take damage "but she dies when i take my gun out" equip rolling guard. roll before the acolyte, prime for 1 second, one tap acolyte or prio target. dont die...rinse repeat into eternity. same with ash. ash is basically voruna that scales better on abilities due to statstick capabilities and armor strip. 

This is my opinion on what to do with voruna to make her 4 actually good and make her playable as a wolf like frame. with a reasonable reason as to why it can be like that. 
Will she be forever invis...yes, but so is ivara and ivara has mulitplier damage on a string.  technically wisp is aswell while shes in the air and even acos cant detect her. 
her two is super strong....yes it is, but so is ash's armor strip. so her 2 makes up for just having to deal with going through the armor instead of stripping it. 
But valkyr has exalted melee...well she doesnt die as long as she has energy. which is always. energy generation is braindead easy in WF now. so she never runs out. even with gloom and her 4 active. 

Point is Voruna will not be OP, she'll just be the first really  good frame we get in a long long time if her 4 scales better

Sorry for long post here's a orokin shaped Pototato <-=) 

21 minutes ago, KaosV said:

Sorry for posting this here, ive never posted anything on the Forums, but even after the buff on vorunas 4. its stil....base star chart level ability. 
If i may suggest something for Voruna. 

Make her 4 a psuedo exalted and actually count as melee damage to make use of her 3 ability. 
have the 4 scale off of a statstick and combo. 

Boom we finally have a new frame that people would actually play often instead of the usual suspects. 

Just my two cents. I understand there is a power creep here, but keeping good frames back to try and prevent "OP" frames coming out is LONG gone in WF. 
Revenant doesnt die, Valkyr auto farms endurance, Khora whips everything to death with massive CC and bonus loot, Wisp can pretty much stay in endurance for hours without ever being seen. mag nukes massive areas with pretty much any htiscan weapon in the game. so does zephyr. Wukong...wukong is still wukong. just less auto.  
Nekros will bring the entire map to a stand still with gloom and give loot. Mesa will stand in one spot and clear an entire defense mission in the steel path solo without ever moving. 
saryn....saryn will clear an entire map by just spawning in. Ivara is never seen in a mission anyway so gg invis with knell prime or laetum and there you go...easy farming. 
Ash does what ivara does just in melee form. 

Gyre had potential to be good really really good infact she was on launch , got nerfed into obliviion. Stayanax was fun, but got nerfed to be just another generic frame. Caliban....who's that again? 
 Point is that no one plays new frames cause they just dont compare to the other frames that are "S tier" or just beter. 

Yes Voruna is good right now, But...she's not great. Not being able to play her 4 at decent levels of content kinda makes her feel like wasted potential. 
You could pretty much take valkyr with a nukor or epitaph and be a better voruna beacause of her claws and inabiltiy to ever take damage "but she dies when i take my gun out" equip rolling guard. roll before the acolyte, prime for 1 second, one tap acolyte or prio target. dont die...rinse repeat into eternity. same with ash. ash is basically voruna that scales better on abilities due to statstick capabilities and armor strip. 

This is my opinion on what to do with voruna to make her 4 actually good and make her playable as a wolf like frame. with a reasonable reason as to why it can be like that. 
Will she be forever invis...yes, but so is ivara and ivara has mulitplier damage on a string.  technically wisp is aswell while shes in the air and even acos cant detect her. 
her two is super strong....yes it is, but so is ash's armor strip. so her 2 makes up for just having to deal with going through the armor instead of stripping it. 
But valkyr has exalted melee...well she doesnt die as long as she has energy. which is always. energy generation is braindead easy in WF now. so she never runs out. even with gloom and her 4 active. 

Point is Voruna will not be OP, she'll just be the first really  good frame we get in a long long time if her 4 scales better

Sorry for long post here's a orokin shaped Pototato <-=) 

Agreed, what most new frames have is only the status of being "new", so once they are not new anymore no one plays them because they aren't good enough.

What gets me is that the new warframes aren't bad, most of them are just one step away from being good. Like with gyre, she's too squishy so adding some sort of dmg reduction to one of her abilities could already fix her. Caliban has those useless sentients, but if DE allowed us to at least choose which sentient type we want to summon or allow us to spawn all of them at the same time that would be very good. Now Voruna, the long waited wolf-inspired warframe is another let down for everyone as she doesn't even have the basic of what a wolf would have which is walking on 4 legs (she can only stand still on 4 legs which is basically useless), not to mention the lack of usability on her 4. Many warframes just need 1 single change and that would step up their tier already, not everything needs a rework and the fact that DE won't make that 1 simple change to them is really really frustrating because so much potential is wasted because of... actually, why is it wasted like that?

1 hour ago, KaosV said:

Why though? Status apply is as good as it is right now. There is no sense of nerfing something and buffing something else just for compensation of an unimpressive ability. If you want to f*ck up everyone else's build, then you will be not welcomed here at all.

I am finally relieved of not using a damn proccer weapon anymore, can focus on more utility or something else. She is like a wolf (no one said, that she will be a pack-leader kind of frame), a hunting predator in the shadows. There is an insane scale behind her combination. Staying invisible and maintaining 3, while slashing everything nearby with her second ability and with maximum range will make short process of even steel path lv 180+ enemies. Even more with terrify-subsume on grineer missions.

People want her 4 as a meme-ish "on all fours gameplay" and not even asking for that ability to be a main damage dealer, rather having a different animation stance and enabled primary/secondary/melee weaponry, so people go apesh*t on all fours.

16 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Can we get preference for PC hosting?  The game has drastically reduced spawns when playing with a console host.  This leads to less affinity, fewer resources, and less things to do in a mission.  I don't want to shut crossplay off entirely, because then I'll only match with the small percentage of PC players who have also shut it off.  But I also don't want to have a console host.

This would be great.  If I can't get enough people with crossplay disabled for conjunctions I've started  turning it on and quitting  if there's not a PC player as host.  And I've noticed what I think are others doing the same.  Which is quite horrible  as workarounds go. 

I'm sure there are people recruiting "PC only" for squads whether they're saying it or not.  Also a bad workaround, with connotations that aren't pretty.

Can we expect a fix or some kind of acknowledgment for the headtracking issues with both drifter & warframe ?

I don't understand how this still hasn't been picked up by your QA department; those issues are easy to reproduce - for instance, hacking the console at the beginning of survival will break the default orientation of the warframe head : equip anything but a melee weapon, and you will notice that he is looking up. This is a 100% repro rate bug, come on guys. >_<'

Is there no way to report bugs other than the forum, reddit or discord? None of those platforms are adequate for that...

EDIT : and the forum keeps logging me out... I know a couple of companies that use the same forum provider, and they did fix that specific issue ages ago.

1 hour ago, Skoomaseller said:

it's so stressful using her on steel path because the acolytes come then the one with hydroid's tidal surge just hits me and suddenly I can't do anything. 

This used to happen to me whenever an Arson Eximus used their eximus ability that knocks down and applies burn. After i got hit by the ability I would not be able to do anything. I found out that the best way to counter that is equipping Primed Surefooted (yes, a mod to prevent knockdown while you a riding merulina, which sounds weird) and also using gloom to make acolytes slower thus they cast their abilities less often. Still, this is a band aid to deal with an annoying bug.

On 2022-12-07 at 10:13 PM, Halo said:

Can confirm, does work on them now!!

At or over the 170% Strength threshold, and you'll be fine. 

Threshold is 167% STR, but yeah it is actually fixed. I have a thread investigating that exact problem with alot of testing done on my side to confirm various factors.

Aaand now the Eximus units do not count and don't drop hp and energy orbs in ESO and SO, however it is being investigated by DE themselves so I hope that is fixed before the holidays roll around.

Archived