The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrines Last Wish, not Duviri

(XBOX)Cram Duahcim

48 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

I don't think so. Voruna was the "Duviri frame." We haven't seen any discussion on the next warframe yet. That might happen tomorrow. 

They could have another Warframe lined up for Duviri. Makes more sense to do it then. 

Or....hear me out: A Dex Warframe.

My thinking is Duviri is released in March for the 10th Anniversary of the game. Who knows maybe Cross-Save and Mobile launch along with it.

That's quite a 10th anniversary update. It could be a bit of a reach but they did host the first Mobile Beta a while back. 

I think that's the real reason why Duviri was delayed. And makes sense that we're getting a smaller update before it.

As my post was pure opinion I'm unsure why you would say you don't think so.

Infested Liches would have been dope, a mere skin for Rhino is IMO not anything exciting.

However DE are going full steam with Duviri (I assume) so it makes little sense that they would randomly drop infested liches because they have faced some delays.

17 minutes ago, L3512 said:

As my post was pure opinion I'm unsure why you would say you don't think so.

Infested Liches would have been dope, a mere skin for Rhino is IMO not anything exciting.

However DE are going full steam with Duviri (I assume) so it makes little sense that they would randomly drop infested liches because they have faced some delays.

That was my opinion as well. I don't see it as a bad thing, I'm getting the skin on update day 100%

The vibe I first got from the news was this is an update similarly to The Old Blood. I got infested vibes immediately from the skin. 

But then the whole Citrine/Quartz Crystal thing that I completely missed and was brought up on other posts, it could be something to do with Archon Shards. Either way I'll be tuning in to the stream tomorrow as it'll be slow time at work so we'll have news then.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

That was my opinion as well. I don't see it as a bad thing, I'm getting the skin on update day 100%

The vibe I first got from the news was this is an update similarly to The Old Blood. I got infested vibes immediately from the skin. 

But then the whole Citrine/Quartz Crystal thing that I completely missed and was brought up on other posts, it could be something to do with Archon Shards. Either way I'll be tuning in to the stream tomorrow as it'll be slow time at work so we'll have news then.

Fair enough, they will presumably have something lined up for Star Days as well as that's not far off, maybe the beetle wings as a cosmetic?

Not saying it is a bad thing either, just looking forward to Duviri and while I am fine with delays as I'm sure they are working as best they can, I didn't expect some type of filler content. 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

Confirmed Rhino Skin, was watching Tonight's Prime Time.

Not really surprising considering if it was a warframe the image would've been a bit cryptic.

Knew it. Also holy hell YES, because I remember me and some others waaAAAAAaayy back in the early Warframe days asking for such a skin. We're coming full circle 🤗 (hopefully that means some tweaks to his abilities also!)

I mean, I really really like Lich content, so if it was Infested Liches, I'd be super hyped. However, and I am not an expert on how long such content would take to produce, but that doesn't seem like something they could push ahead, like, I'd want Infested Liches to be as substantial if not more substantial than Sisters of Parvos update (more so, because I'd hope they'd introduce new systems appropriate for Infested Liches, like say having them mutate etc). 

So I assume they might just do something similar to Luas Prey, where its just some Duviri related content thats a bit smaller that can be separated and released early. Would be happy with Infested Liches though.

1 minute ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

I mean, I really really like Lich content, so if it was Infested Liches, I'd be super hyped. However, and I am not an expert on how long such content would take to produce, but that doesn't seem like something they could push ahead, like, I'd want Infested Liches to be as substantial if not more substantial than Sisters of Parvos update (more so, because I'd hope they'd introduce new systems appropriate for Infested Liches, like say having them mutate etc). 

So I assume they might just do something similar to Luas Prey, where its just some Duviri related content thats a bit smaller that can be separated and released early. Would be happy with Infested Liches though.

I would be back to playing warframe daily after a considerable break if it were infested liches. Still going to check the update out and play a bit, but if it's not infested liches I'm expecting to still be more keen for duviri. 

Archived