Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrines Last Wish, not Duviri

(XBOX)Cram Duahcim

Oh boy, can't wait for the Citrine(?) Proboscis Cernos to have 50% base crit and status chance, and 2x radial damage range over the original. Don't worry, it'll be "balanced" by only having an ammo maximum of 2 while ammo mutation exists

Well, since Citrine, or rather Citrinitas is the third stage in Jung's stages of alchemy, I bet they are gonna go full Jung this time. Well start the new quest helping Albed deal with Nigroo, then Citrine comes in to call for peace, before her last wish, which is of course for all of us to turn into Rubicon.

But all jokes aside, it sounds like the name of a story quest, so my guess is that it's a new story quest to get the bug frame.

10 hours ago, cute_moth.npc said:

(Predicted prediction accuracy: low)

it is almost as same as "getting the 2% rare part drop on intact relics instead of the 70% one"

accidents happen, hope it is not a mining event, it would be uninteresting but yeah if they manage to make it feel fun and interactive then I will take the hugest L in my life.

it is almost as same as "getting the 2% rare part drop on intact relics instead of the 70% one"

accidents happen, hope it is not a mining event, it would be uninteresting but yeah if they manage to make it feel fun and interactive then I will take the hugest L in my life.

10 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

• Sekhmet its goddess of the hot desert sun, plague, chaos, war, and healing. 
    • Desert of the hot red sun, plague, chaos, war and healing, is that the war vs infested? Or does simple refer to what appears to be a Rhino skin? Maybe a new warframe? 
      • Plague = Insects
      • Red sun = The color of the skin
      • Chaos = If he is a new warframe, maybe it has to do with his abilities?
      • War = Why not?
      • Healing = A new healer?

PS: Yes I'm drinking gin now so my imagination exploded a little.

My imagination exploded too: it could be a Phorid rework or a new Hemocyte/Plague Star return/rework/permanence.

3 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

it's probably just a short addition to canon before duviri, don't think it's infested liches

though if it IS infested liches... can I please have souped up powercreeped hema that fires a chaining beam thanks

I'm hoping for more Lich and Sister weapons. I mean a Kuva Sobek needs to be in my life.

Or a Tenent Battacor.

Infested Lichs: Hema, dual Toxocyst and Hirudo would be real nice 

5 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

We're gonna go hunt space N-zis on Lua with the two new Grineer and Corpus NPCs Flame and Citrine.

Was it bad I was low key wanting a Orokin character to have a thick German Accent? 🤣🤣🤣

"Ve the Orokin are your Masters"

Not trying to offend but the way they talk: I've laughed at the concept of it 🤣 

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

Was it bad I was low key wanting a Orokin character to have a thick German Accent? 🤣🤣🤣

"Ve the Orokin are your Masters"

Not trying to offend but the way they talk: I've laughed at the concept of it 🤣 

That would be awesome!

22 hours ago, CubicleNinja said:

Brother Harrow's in the back, sweet Khora's in the front
Mining across Eidolon in the hot, hot sun
Suddenly a dropship, it's Grineer, it must be them
Loud voice booming, "Clem clem clem clem clem clem"
Harrow casts his penance, Khora just drops a dome
Grineer load their grakatas and wish that they could go back home

How bizarre
How bizarre, how bizarre

(sorry, the OMC song popped in my head when the other poster mentioned mining in the hot hot sun)

Damn you CubicleNinja !! that song from OMC is sooo hard to get out of my head.. :) 

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

Confirmed Rhino Skin, was watching Tonight's Prime Time.

Not really surprising considering if it was a warframe the image would've been a bit cryptic.

Awww, that's kind of a bummer. Still makes sense since several warframes have gotten a second deluxe skin anyways, and infested rhinoceros beetle looks good nonetheless.

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

Confirmed Rhino Skin, was watching Tonight's Prime Time.

Not really surprising considering if it was a warframe the image would've been a bit cryptic.

That is the most disappointing outcome out of everything suggested. I know that DE are trying to get DP out and that is the new content but a new skin is something I care nothing about.

50 minutes ago, L3512 said:

That is the most disappointing outcome out of everything suggested. I know that DE are trying to get DP out and that is the new content but a new skin is something I care nothing about.

I don't think so. Voruna was the "Duviri frame." We haven't seen any discussion on the next warframe yet. That might happen tomorrow. 

They could have another Warframe lined up for Duviri. Makes more sense to do it then. 

Or....hear me out: A Dex Warframe.

My thinking is Duviri is released in March for the 10th Anniversary of the game. Who knows maybe Cross-Save and Mobile launch along with it.

That's quite a 10th anniversary update. It could be a bit of a reach but they did host the first Mobile Beta a while back. 

I think that's the real reason why Duviri was delayed. And makes sense that we're getting a smaller update before it.

Archived