Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack

iAsuna_v

29 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

I wouldn't use DPS times ROF as a metric for how powerful a gun is.  This is because DPS, being damage per second, already factors in the ROF

Didn't know that. The method does still seem to generally work though. I'm still a fan of pulsar Talyn photor as the main three. I have a few more to valance fuse into max stats that could change that lineup but we'll see. The vort seems ok. 

I wish WF would show the name of the gun at bottom left of screen instead on the image, which is useless. Just show the name. When I'm on a rando RJ it's basically impossible for me to tell what gun I'm using. I always jump in a turret to see what's equipped a d whether I like it. I'll also spend 10-15 seconds piloting if I can to try the front gun as well.

Best anwser: Don't settle for one. Switch them out regularly just to keep things fresh. I'm in the passive process of building up every weapon of every type at max rank. 

I just wish they put in more options for ordinance. There really only is one option in the form of missiles, with the arc thing being... weird. Alternatives for the Tunguska would also be neat.
Here's an idea for an ordinance alternative: Sonar. Scans all enemies in a cone, revealing weak points and adding to codex progress. 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb MqToasty:

Are you sure you understand what your Intrinsics do?  Of course your guns will overheat with constant fire, but with Gunnery Intrinsic 9, pressing reload when overheated will clear the heat in half a second.  On a slow-firing, hard hitting gun like the Glazio, overheating makes me skip at most a shot or two, and my overall DPS is absolutely highest with the Zetki.

Are you sure you do? If you have to stop for a moment because the weapon overheats than it doesn't do any DPS. That is why overall DPS of Zetki actually suck.

30 minutes ago, Prexades said:

Are you sure you do? If you have to stop for a moment because the weapon overheats than it doesn't do any DPS. That is why overall DPS of Zetki actually suck.

No, because Zetki have an innate +30% damage, +50% Critical Chance, +53% Status Chance; & now pair it with the 0.5s cooldown

Zetki weapons are objectively better, you just don't want to admit you're wrong; that or you're just delusional

vor 13 Minuten schrieb -Krism-:

No, because Zetki have an innate +30% damage, +50% Critical Chance, +53% Status Chance; & now pair it with the 0.5s cooldown

Zetki weapons are objectively better, you just don't want to admit you're wrong; that or you're just delusional

In moments like this I wish we would get the lol emote back, just for you.

3 hours ago, Prexades said:

Yes, I am sure I do.  What @-Krism- said, and with my Glazio, I get:

1720 / 80 = 21.5 shots before overheating.

My fire rate is 2.4, meaning it normally takes:

1000 / 2.4 = 416.7ms between each shot.

Even if I am on a slow day and do not press reload until a full second after overheating, I can still fully flush the heat in 1.5 seconds, meaning I miss:

1500 / 416.7 = 3.6 shots

This means that, even if we do not consider the times when I run out of targets and let go of the trigger, even if we assume another maker's gun never overheats, I still only lose:

3.6 / 21.5 = 16.7% damage per overheat

For me, the extra damage and CC from Zetki absolutely makes up for it.  But I am not here to tell you how to play -- you use whatever you are comfortable with.

Archived