Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corufell, what do these stats mean?

The_Royal_Elf_Mika

Question

so, i noticed that the Corufell has a Heavy Attack stat and a gunblade stat, how does this work? i noticed killing blow did not effect the gunblade damage or RoF but effects the heavy attack stats,

how do these stats make sense? i thought the heavy attack was a Gunblade, so why does heavy attack mods not effect it on the stat page.

the main thing that confuses me is that Heavy Attacks and Gunblade both have their own damage and "attack speed".

can someone help me with this?

m6RDiwZ.png
Edit: also, would using the gunblade double crit mods or is the "97%" the best i can do for the gunblade fire?

4 answers to this question

It's weird and not really well documented, but the Gunblade and Heavy Attack stats are seperate.

Whenever you charge your heavy attack, you are triggering a form-change as mentioned in the post above; but, this doesn't necessarily mean that you can't use the standard heavy attack.

As I use a controller it's handcramp-inducing, but if you slide into a heavy attack it *should* bypass the form-change, and begin charging the standard 2h-Scythe heavy attack; thus, requiring the heavy attack stats over the projectile.

I don't do it consistently myself nor really care to torment myself trying, but there are a couple Gunblade and other melee weapon Eidolon solos on YouTube, and they're more competent at explaining it than me.

2 hours ago, PhiZero said:

Whenever you charge your heavy attack, you are triggering a form-change as mentioned in the post above; but, this doesn't necessarily mean that you can't use the standard heavy attack.

Aren't you doing 2 attacks at the same time? Like normal heavy & projectile? I don't have that weapon so I cannot tell.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Aren't you doing 2 attacks at the same time? Like normal heavy & projectile? I don't have that weapon so I cannot tell.

From my testing, the weapon does sweep briefly before it actually performs the shot, however;
You can still perform a "standard" heavy attack with the Corufell by slide-heavy attacking, which I assume is where the actual "Heavy Attack" stats come into play.

Archived