Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Citrine's Last Wish: Hotfix #2

[DE]CoreyOnline

PSN Citrine's Last Wish: Hotfix #2

Changes:

• Added Ability videos to Citrine in the Arsenal.
  • Added a sound to identify the location of Molted Casks and Ancient Molted Casks in the Zariman Tileset.

Fixes:

• Fixed the flickering that would occur when Motion Blur was turned off and Depth of Field was turned on in Video settings.
    • As reported here. Thank you all for the diligent reporting and sharing the temporary workarounds. We greatly appreciate your efforts and patience!
  • Fixed being able to heal Belric and Rania’s Crystals through Warframe Abilities and Weapons.
    • Mirror Defence was designed to allow healing, grant overshields and provide active protection with the Prismatic Ward all through collecting Citrine’s Remnants instead of relying on Warframe and Weapon abilities.
  • Fixed the Mirror Defense rotation ending early and skipping the Venus side if a Host Migration occurs while defending the Mars side.
  • Fixed the Corufell description to properly mention transforming into a ‘Gunblade’ on heavy attack instead of a ‘Shotgun.’
  • Fixed duplicate Mirror Defense objective waypoints appearing when moving back to the Mars side, if a Host Migration occurs while defending the Venus side.
  • Fixed seeing multiple Orowyrms while in the Void tunnel in the Mirror Defense mission.
  • Fixed being unable to switch between multiple levels of zoom on the Lanka.
  • Fixed players being able go out of bounds while in the Dormizone Captura Scene.
  • Fixed being unable to progress in the second phase of the Lephantis boss fight if a Host migration occurs during the initial phase.
  • Fixed the Rhino Deathwatch Wings attachment not animating if you were not using the Deathwatch skin on your body.
  • Fixed Arcane Blessing visually appearing as providing a “+1 Max Health” bonus instead of a “+1 Arcane Revive” at Rank 3 and higher, while the Arcane always functioned as intended.
  • Fixed the background UI in the Advanced Settings screen in Captura not being the same proportions as the Settings menu.
  • Fixed Ash’s Shurikens losing all punch through and being unable to pass through most objects, including enemies.
  • Fixed Voidplume Vanes appearing half as often as other Voidplumes in Archimedean Yonta’s wares.
  • Fixed Crash that could occur when playing Capture the Flag in Conclave.
  • Fixed Tyl Regor appearing much lower in his transmissions in Mirror Defense if you enter the Defense area while a Lotus transmission is playing.

Previous Missed Patch Note:

• Increased the Status Duration to the following Mods from 30 to 90%
    • Perpetual Agony
    • Lingering Torment
    • Hunter Track
    • Augur Seeker
      • This buff to Status Duration Mods was intended to go out with Duviri, but it snuck in early with Citrine’s Last Wish Update 32.2.0. We did not make a note of it in the previous Update Notes, so we are including it now to show that it is indeed intended. 
  • Updated the Kavat’s Grace mod to provide full resistance to hard landings from any height at max rank.
  • This change made it into Citrine’s Last Wish Update 32.2.0, however the description of the Mod still needs to be updated. Expect that update in a future Hotfix, and enjoy the Mod updated to its full potential.

Known Issues

• Arcane Encumber is counting staggering as a status effect, which means players can apply random status procs to themself when using explosive weapons at short range. This arcane was not meant to trigger from staggering. This is a code fix so it will arrive with our next Cert Update.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Stack77 said:

When will the steel essence/relic pack nerf be reverted? All I’ve been witnessing is players leaving and quitting the game in the last 24 hours or so. Can’t even play with friends. It’s sad :(

Its undeniable Vets are Spinning Steel Path is a Dead game mode now Steel Essence has basically become the new riven sliver... Why would ya'll add a change so devastaing and unnanounced in any prime time or dev stream to the game without testing the waters first? Its inexcusable and undeniably backhanded its the exact same crap politicians do to line their pockets and pass bills hidden in the laws they make this game is a reprieve to many like myself who need an escape from the chaos that is the real world im L2 all i have is steel path for end game now i cant even spend my hard earned hours grinded for essence on kuva or relic packs this needs to be reverted or you risk losing the players that make up the community

1 minute ago, (PSN)Archangel0527 said:

Its undeniable Vets are Spinning Steel Path is a Dead game mode now Steel Essence has basically become the new riven sliver... Why would ya'll add a change so devastaing and unnanounced in any prime time or dev stream to the game without testing the waters first? Its inexcusable and undeniably backhanded its the exact same crap politicians do to line their pockets and pass bills hidden in the laws they make this game is a reprieve to many like myself who need an escape from the chaos that is the real world im L2 all i have is steel path for end game now i cant even spend my hard earned hours grinded for essence on kuva or relic packs this needs to be reverted or you risk losing the players that make up the community

As an L2 myself, I agree. Steel Path has gone the way of the Dodo. All of these countless hours of grinding have all been in vane. I blame it on pc bots and macros. Our consoles are not capable of bot farming yet we get punished with your knee jerk reactions. How about implementing a working anti-cheat like every other game and give us our game back.

Sorry for being all over in my response. It’s just so annoying and frustrating to be penalized for doing what you’re supposed to in a game. Great way to destroy a game and cause its downfall before it can celebrate its 10th anniversary. 

Am I the only one whose Styanax' Rally Point sometimes stops restoring shield? I kinda hope so, because I want it fixed, but also hope not, because the less people affected the better.

Btw, does anyone read this? No? Cool, here is some useless trivia for the people reading it anyway: Tenno in real life does exist and refers to the Japanese Emperor. The Tenno's family is one of the few royal families in the world actually dating back to ancient times and the imperial family actually has quite a few works of literature trying to proof the bloodline's connection to the goddess of the sun, Amaterasu (yes, Sasukes black flames, I am proud of you) and until the end of the second world war the Tenno/Emperor was considered a god himself. Even the characters 天皇mean Heavenly Emperor. So having the entire Tenno aesthetic in a typical Japanese fashion is a very smart design decision from DE :D

On 2/16/2023 at 9:40 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Ash

Their are other issues Ash has too like his teleport can`t consistently open humanoid enemies to finishers and that if an enemy is in an animation teleport won`t open up for finishers at all.

Here is a post that shows this as well as a revisit that Ash needs.

Archived