Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 6 - 10

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, March 9 for Prime Time #340! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering a Hildryn Grab Bag for watching our streams this week! You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, March 8th at 3 p.m. ET.

Mar6PrimeTimeTwitchDrops.png

• 1 x Balefire Surge Augment
  • 1 x Blazing Pillage Augment
  • 1 x Lazulite Toroid
  • 1 x Gravimag

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding xandypants to continue the fun and share with their community.

Friday Community Drops!
Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Friday, March 10th

Mar6FridayTwitchDrops_Update.png

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno!
:community:

24 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Gravimag

Why even include this as a drop? Since you need the gear item from Profit Taker to even use it, and that's not included with the Gravimag as a drop. You know that. Come now, do better. Not everyone has access to Profit Taker yet, and those who don't, getting this as a drop is worthless to them.

19 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

Why even include this as a drop? Since you need the gear item from Profit Taker to even use it, and that's not included with the Gravimag as a drop. You know that. Come now, do better. Not everyone has access to Profit Taker yet, and those who don't, getting this as a drop is worthless to them.

It's a complete build gravimag. You can get the blueprint from dojo, but the system component is a pain in the ass to farm (atmo?). At least if you've reach the 3rd Bounty Heist mission you can equip it (Or it automatically gave you the gear activation? I forget).

Edit : You automatically get the Archgun Deployer if you install this on your Archgun + Ork catalyst 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Archgun_Deployer

Larkspur prime incoming.

14 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

It's a complete build gravimag. You can get the blueprint from dojo, but the system component is a pain in the ass to farm (atmo?). At least if you've reach the 3rd Bounty Heist mission you can equip it (Or it automatically gave you the gear activation? I forget).

Edit : You automatically get the Archgun Deployer if you install this on your Archgun + Ork catalyst 

Larkspur prime incoming.

Oh, thanks for the update! I didn't know you can automatically get the deployer when installing the Gravimag on a Archgun w/ a blue OroPotato (Catalyst) on it. That's news to me. XD

These grab bags are killing me. I have the worst of luck, why not make it a choice after every 45min. At lest then I can pick the items I actually want. 

Yes it's all free stuff and better something then nothing is what I always say but this system could be made to better suit the players also. 

On 3/6/2023 at 6:56 PM, Jackdarsan said:

These grab bags are killing me. I have the worst of luck, why not make it a choice after every 45min. At lest then I can pick the items I actually want. 

Yes it's all free stuff and better something then nothing is what I always say but this system could be made to better suit the players also. 

I mean it's not like they made a statement at the beginning of last year about how there'd be fewer grab bags and 'more favored single items' in regards to Twitch Drops and have since continued to rely on the grab bag method of drop awards... oh wait... they DID! 🤦‍♂️

On 3/6/2023 at 5:02 PM, BroDutt said:

I don't think that's correct; even the page you link to says the Deployer comes only from the Profit-Taker heist.

You need to install a potato into an Archgun before you can install a Gravimag, and you have to install a Gravimag into an Archgun before you can use that Archgun with an Archgun Deployer, but I don't think you just... get a freebie Archgun Deployer for installing the Gravimag?

(I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though; it'd certainly be nice for the Archgun Deployer to not be locked behind the fickle drop rate of Familial Debt-Bonds that can block the final rank-up with Solaris United...)

Could only get 2 of the 3 prime time drops. 3 drops are IMPOSSIBLE when the stream only lasts for 2 hours. I got stuck at 65% and 15 minutes left to go. Feels like these drops are taking 50 minutes to drop and something is not being counted correctly.

45 minutes ago, SpaceReptile said:

i hate to complain but i got the same drop 3 times and im not sure if this is a bug or just my rotten luck 

CuRrze7.png

LV3rGTz.png

welp there goes my hopes for the gravimag, grinding fortuna standings will just have to wait its eternity till thats done 

This is ridiculous. Once you get 1 of the drops, it should be eliminated from the list of drops you can get.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:56 PM, Jackdarsan said:

The ability to choose between 2 would be nice.

9 hours ago, (PSN)Keito_Elidomi said:

3 drops are IMPOSSIBLE when the stream only lasts for 2 hours.

On 3/7/2023 at 1:24 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

14 hours ago, Packetdancer said:

I don't think that's correct; even the page you link to says the Deployer comes only from the Profit-Taker heist.

You need to install a potato into an Archgun before you can install a Gravimag, and you have to install a Gravimag into an Archgun before you can use that Archgun with an Archgun Deployer, but I don't think you just... get a freebie Archgun Deployer for installing the Gravimag?

(I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though; it'd certainly be nice for the Archgun Deployer to not be locked behind the fickle drop rate of Familial Debt-Bonds that can block the final rank-up with Solaris United...)

It wouldn't be a normal game state since to get a gravimag through the normal course of the game you have to complete the quest that gives you the deployer but the deployer is less an item you need to earn and more an item that allows you to access your arch weapons. as for the people complaining that they haven't completed the quest yet to have access to the gravimag most active players have at this point they can't always cater to the new guy if your behind maybe go do work on the quest its an important weapon to have access to since it unlocks boss fights 

Archived