Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary: Prime Resurgence Rotations

[DE]Danielle

In celebration of Warframe’s 10 year anniversary, Varzia is expanding her Prime goods inventory for a limited time! 

Nekros and Oberon Prime Packs, Warframes, Weapons, Accessories, and Relics (to view full list hop in-game or visit the Prime Resurgence website) will be available alongside the regular rotations during the following dates to kick off and conclude our anniversary festivities:

f136f6e3c281348c0d8d466545276aa8.png

Starting today @ 11 AM ET until April 6th @ 2 PM ET 
Nekros Prime and Oberon Prime are live alongside the current Mesa Prime and Limbo Prime rotation. 

April 6th @ 2 PM ET - May 19th @ 11 AM ET
In between these dates, Nekros and Oberon Prime will be taking a little break so that regular Prime Resurgence rotations can take center stage. For example, the next scheduled rotation of Mag and Rhino Prime will be going live on April 6th @ 2 PM ET without the bonus Nekros and Oberon Prime offerings. 

May 19th @ 11 AM ET - June 2nd @ 11 AM ET
Nekros Prime and Oberon Prime return for their second anniversary appearance alongside the next planned rotation during this time (to be revealed at a later date). 

*The Nekros and Oberon Prime Noggles will be making an appearance at a later date - stay tuned for more information!

Edit: The Nekros and Oberon Prime Noggles will be making an appearance during the May 19th rotation!

Happy 10 years of Warframe, Tenno! Be sure to check out the other activities, in-game events, and more on the official anniversary website: https://www.warframe.com/anniversary

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Information on Noggles
  • Like 16

vor 18 Minuten schrieb (NSW)SuperLuigi1025:

Wish Aya had better drop rates no matter where I go that drops Aya bounties or missions Aya seems to rarely drop I get like maybe 1 or 2 if I am lucky 3 a week.

they are the same as vaulted relics were before. High Tier bountys and High LVL Void missions give the best chances. Plus u get a lot from relic packs. i didnt even farmed for aya and got a lot the last few weeks.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AstrayRed84 said:

they are the same as vaulted relics were before. High Tier bountys and High LVL Void missions give the best chances. Plus u get a lot from relic packs. i didnt even farmed for aya and got a lot the last few weeks.

Good for you but you got remember your luck compared to other's luck is completely different.

Also I have been doing those I barely get any Aya even though relic packs.

23 hours ago, (NSW)SuperLuigi1025 said:

Wish Aya had better drop rates no matter where I go that drops Aya bounties or missions Aya seems to rarely drop I get like maybe 1 or 2 if I am lucky 3 a week.

Any of the open world bounties have a 50% change of dropping aya, doing the highest level bounty gives you on avarage 10 per hour.

Edited by (XBOX)ssippiee

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Dreadlox:

Can we get primes that never appeared luke 138 times in prime vazlt/resurgence? I know not everyone got Rhino and Mag but after we get back THE CURRENT rotation? Thats goofy guys. We didn't had Atlas/Ash/Banshee.

Atlas was in Februrary. Banshee was arround May last year unvaulted. Ash was in first prime resurgence last year janurary. just chill and wait. They did appear not that long ago. 

On 3/24/2023 at 8:06 PM, AstrayRed84 said:

This works,if you are not a beginner player! Not really favourable for new players, because they can't do the high level bounties and missions. I can only get it if I pay for it.

Edited by Gordonf00

3 hours ago, Gordonf00 said:

This works,if you are not a beginner player! Not really favourable for new players, because they can't do the high level bounties and missions. I can only get it if I pay for it.

I mean, farming primes has never been a new player activity to begin with.

vor 40 Minuten schrieb motorfirebox:

I mean, farming primes has never been a new player activity to begin with.

This. Plus if u progress in story and Starchart you will be at that point very quick.

It was always like that. Prime Vault relics also only dropped in high tier bountys/Void or relic packs. Bsically the only thing thats has changed is that you can choose the relics u want.

Edited by AstrayRed84

I know what I'm about to say isn't about the rotations but it's still about the 10th anniversary event. For a full 10 years celebration its already a disappointment. Every single weekend boost I will miss that to my work schedule. You may have more stuff coming but for 10years....lame. Hopefully you'll give out Excalibur Prime to platforms like PS4/5, Xbox since they have never had the chance to obtain him. Before you argue yes the founders pack but at this point it's literally just mastery rank experience and nothing more. Hopefully next year the schedule isn't completely against my work schedule.

• 1 month later...
Am 31.3.2023 um 21:27 schrieb (XBOX)Sallus777:

I know what I'm about to say isn't about the rotations but it's still about the 10th anniversary event. For a full 10 years celebration its already a disappointment. Every single weekend boost I will miss that to my work schedule. You may have more stuff coming but for 10years....lame. Hopefully you'll give out Excalibur Prime to platforms like PS4/5, Xbox since they have never had the chance to obtain him. Before you argue yes the founders pack but at this point it's literally just mastery rank experience and nothing more. Hopefully next year the schedule isn't completely against my work schedule.

Because its something people paid for who believed in the game when no one else did. And as you said, its mastery. you miss out on 12k mastery that doesnt really matter in any way. Legendary Ranks give no real benefit. so it really does not matter and they can stay exclusive. And no im not a founder. Still they deserve it being exclusive. without them we wouldnt have a game to play now. Also Rebb said, as long as she has control over it it STAYS exclusive.

On 2023-05-31 at 1:51 PM, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Any word on the Week 11 stuff yet? Kinda want to know what the new thing is.

Oh good, I'm not the only one wondering about that.  Perhaps they mentioned something in the stream today but I wasn't able to watch it all, so I don't know.   Hopefully they are aware that week 11 does start tomorrow but they certainly haven't given any indication that they do.