The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This gameplay shown by Pablo doesn’t get me excited.

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

I  agree, critiquing a developer changes nothing. I think in the end what matters is if the game is still fun or not. If it is not fun, pick another. 

I endorse this comment, because for myself the game is still fun after years of playing it every day for hours on end.

I can't argue with that. Some stools are better than others and some sofas are better than others. It's exactly that. If the vendor doesn't have it the way I want why not move my four wheels and see in another warehouse until I get the one I want. 

It's a matter of design. I stopped playing video games for a long while. i'm just lurking the net and working in my laptop some drawings as usual. Nothing is lost if a developer doesn't plug the sofa I want. :D

6 hours ago, Sporthand said:

Or, DE can sell our game to competitive gaming companies in expensive exchange!

"Our" Game?

Not sure if that was a typo or not but, pretty sure we don't own squat

5 hours ago, vanaukas said:

No, but you should own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended.

I'm sorry, what?..

5 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Nothing is lost if a developer doesn't plug the sofa I want. :D

So, reading this without any context was my fault here (Don't ask lol) but I took a look back at some convos and now I understand the meaning of this and I will agree that trying to critique a developer changes nothing and it always will as it is like talking to a brick wall, I do see the point of "if it's not fun them pick another" 

However considering how many times this excuse has been thrown like a dollar note in a club and thinking it means something just goes back to mine and even your earlier statement below:

On 2023-04-03 at 7:26 PM, Felsagger said:

There are some individuals that puts up a real fight if you disagree with them. 

Some of the folks that have responded to me are just doing just that, but won't give me a reason why, besides "I <3 Warframe, you are wrong" While not specifically this sentence alone but in context yes, again I will and always will be critical about the things in Warframe, while that does apply to the things I like and I don't like, folks tend to pickpocket words to use against it, they just need to learn that I won't change my ways and I don't need to anyone to convince me (or the other way around).

All I am doing is conversing about Warframe with mostly you and the things we enjoy and we do not enjoy to some extent, but others want to prove me wrong as I am "trashing" "their" game, but what really upsets me is that no one understands satire these days.

I really would love them to DM me to have an actual talk, to understand why and how I do things and I'd love to hear their side of the story too, but no one takes me up on that and I'm happy to do so.

6 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So, reading this without any context was my fault here (Don't ask lol) but I took a look back at some convos and now I understand the meaning of this and I will agree that trying to critique a developer changes nothing and it always will as it is like talking to a brick wall, I do see the point of "if it's not fun them pick another" 

You got that one right. 

6 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Some of the folks that have responded to me are just doing just that, but won't give me a reason why, besides "I <3 Warframe, you are wrong" While not specifically this sentence alone but in context yes, again I will and always will be critical about the things in Warframe, while that does apply to the things I like and I don't like, folks tend to pickpocket words to use against it, they just need to learn that I won't change my ways and I don't need to anyone to convince me (or the other way around).

All I am doing is conversing about Warframe with mostly you and the things we enjoy and we do not enjoy to some extent, but others want to prove me wrong as I am "trashing" "their" game, but what really upsets me is that no one understands satire these days.

I really would love them to DM me to have an actual talk, to understand why and how I do things and I'd love to hear their side of the story too, but no one takes me up on that and I'm happy to do so.

Relatable. 

Let me give you a piece of mind....

We have preferences and visions of what we want in our minds but things don't happen the way we want. It's a reality. It's a peer to peer GAAS game. When veterans outgrow the game they simply move on or just play the game as a matinee or a coffee in the morning. It's a video game. Nothing important really. We must detach ourselves from it. In the end we brought this on ourselves and no one else. 

I detached myself from any preference or predilection, especially the superlative. Pointing fingers, critiquing developers, pointing bad habits does nothing other than wasting our times in a forum board. It's pointless really. If the game stops being fun, I pick my baggage and buy any other games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Horizon Forbidden west, Spiderman or Batman Arkham Knight. There are options for everybody. 

As I said, I don't play video games much at all. Distancing from the medium for a long time gives you perspectives where things are and who carries the top quality. What matters the most are your likes and your preferences. Doesn't matter the type of game. If the sofa is comfortable, seat in it. 

This is the best advice you could ever hear. Someone else told me. Do more than one hobby, Don't stick to one. Do chess, enjoy diversity of activities, read, enjoy the classical theater, concerts and the museums. Have a creative hobby building models, drawings or doing 3D. I chose architecture. Play an instrument, reach interesting places and share your best moments with people that care. 

This advice applies over the hobby of video games. Evade at all cost addiction and dependence. Have control over your time and mental resolve. Play more than one game, diversify your genres, try indies, the classicals and the monumental productions. Don't stay with one genre. See many developers, compare them, see how games are made, understand their construction and their market model. Have fun learning instead of being a consumer. Applaud and support the developer who does things right by purchasing their product. 

You will come to terms. It always happens. Psi extricate yourself from endless pointless debates trying to convince others. Convince yourself where you stand. Don't convince others. You don't live with others, you live with yourself. If such game doesn't open the door the way you want, then ask for another developer to open the door you want. You always do that with your money and where you want to put it. 

Simple.  

20 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Fine, that's perfectly fine. 

I'll tell why. The way things are judged in the market makes that difference. Full released products requires a strict cleanout of bugs and performance issues because there is a trade of money and product in the process. 

True, GAAS F2P projects like Warframe are a different beast and should compared on equal terms. The good thing is that DE HAS NO DIRECT COMPARISON and they can get away with anything they want since it is a free to play. The only thing that stops them or force them make U turns is the decrease or increase of players playing the game. 

DE knows in what ball game the are. That's why they can weasel out fundamental problems, performances and borderline deceiving advertisement. 

The structure of the game, peer to peer, IS the limitation of the game entirely. It is their market model that hampers their potential. But not everybody understands this. I exactly know how it is because i've been here for ten years seeing the progress of this F2P GAAS game. 

Can DE get away with anything they want. Of course. Do yo allow it? Well that's an individual question. I will tell you how I handle things myself. If DE can't provide me what I want. I don't bash them the way they deserve. Besides that is against the rules here. The way I do it is playing other games. I simply make a U turn and play other games produced by Sony International Entertainment or Egosoft or any developer who sees a compromise and delivery in the product. 

And you know that I am right. You know it. I do agree on the defence you do for DE because there are points that are valid. I would be irresponsible if I don't acknowledge what you say. But the problem is the delivery. 

DE wants me to spend time with their game but DE don't spend love in their game. In everything we do there should be some sort of RECIPROCITY. 

And I said, some sort, just in case. 

I dont see how they "weasel" out of anything. I mean, you agree to a ToS to begin with and you know you play a GAAS game that isnt even labeling itself as a finished game. I mean, what advertisement have you been decieved by? The RJ thing from Tennocon? That isnt advertisement, that is a showcase from a convention panel. Also saying there is no direct comparison is false, since you compare it to other F2P titles out there, where WF is in the top 5 or even top 3 at the moment. You can even add in some B2P titles that run with a F2P monetization aswell. Or are you now saying that because games are of different genres or have different gameplay they shouldnt be compared? Right after having said WF should be compared to AAA games soley on number of employees at DE?

Peer-to-peer isnt a market model, it is an infrastructure choice. The market model is F2P. I'd give a thumbs up to DE for even considering the idea they showed at that tennocon panel.

I dont think there is anything DE gets away with. I dont think there is anything either that they actually tried to get away with.

And I dont know or think you are right. I simply acknowledge that it was sad. The reason for the hype doesnt change, since it is in the minds of the players. And the reason I dont see it as a fault on DEs part is because they arent pedagogues, they are developers with a passion, that like to show their ideas at the... idea stage. And like with anything else, when you start showing that which may be crystal clear and obvious to you, the observer may not get the same experience due to lack of understanding. Which is something that often isnt taken into account when people show something they are passionate about, I know because I've been there several times. And it results in a community like gamers seeing concrete "evidence" of coming features when those that show it really just put an idea on display that may release. Since what is shown can be from a stage where the limitations of the public game has yet not come to surface, like with the OV -> Space from tennocon, where likely the problems of a peer-to-peer setup still hasnt come up, since they dont need to worry about it when testing things in house.

For me it is better they have those ideas and show them. Then if the problems are solved and those things actually release it's cool, and if not, well atleast they gave it a try.

4 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I'm sorry, what?..

You don't own a musket? Then let's talk about food.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

3 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Psi extricate yourself from endless pointless debates trying to convince others. Convince yourself where you stand. Don't convince others. You don't live with others, you live with yourself.

I uh, will do that as best as I can I guess?

If such game doesn't open the door the way you want, then ask for another developer to open the door you want.

Well, to be fair I have done that with another game Destiny 2 and that has opened quite a few doors for me, not many, but at alteast some that keep me playing over, well, Warframe. (There is one door I wish D2 will change, but hey)

I do play plenty of other games, WF I used to play quite a bit until, certain doors became closed and certain "Views" became door locks that if you fiddle with, you'll be met with serious repercussions because "how dare you X"

I'll sit here and wait for the update, play it, as like any other new release to a game I play, judge every single small thing and we'll be back to square one, someone posts, someone cries about them being a hater (rinse and repeat) 

Now Durvri Paradox does feel like a "make-or-break" update, but I chuold be wrong as many people have shared their dislike with the update already, given it's not "WF" and so on, the reality of Soulframe is starting to sink into some old fans of the game, for as long I live anyway, I'll watch Warframe either go big or crumble with the weight of Soulframe and this new update on its shoulders. 

And I'll be fully honest here, if I enjoy the update, for what it offers, I love each part of what it brings, and I will be happy to eat my words, the Trailers and Demo have impressed me so far, so that's a good thing, so we'll have to wait and see.

You always do that with your money and where you want to put it. 

If only that really mattered, one person alone will not make a difference, there will always be shills who pay no matter what and as long as that keeps going on, it will never matter what a solo person or a group of people. 

It's a mass exodus is what I'm waiting for.

46 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I don't own a Firearm, I don't live in the US xD

But uh,  cool story about your experience in McDonalds I suppose?

What context am I missing here

30 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Heresy. The best fast food sandwich is undoubtedly the Popeyes Chicken Sandwich.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Duviri Paradox. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Vor's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny—they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Duviri Paradox truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Vor's existential catchphrase “Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens.

21 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Duviri Paradox. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Vor's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny—they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Duviri Paradox truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Vor's existential catchphrase “Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Limbo. The playstyle is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics and quantum mechanics most of the synergies will go over a typical player's head. There's also Limbo's Dapper look, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his concept draws heavily from Stephen Hawkings String theory, for instance. The mains understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these synergies, to realize that they're not just Useful- they say something deep about THE GAME. As a consequence people who dislike Limbo truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the Science behind his iconic ability "cataclysm," which itself is a great representation of what a worm hole used to create a small pocket through the 4th dimension would look like. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as DE's genius unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a limbo tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I dont see how they "weasel" out of anything. I mean, you agree to a ToS to begin with and you know you play a GAAS game that isnt even labeling itself as a finished game. I mean, what advertisement have you been decieved by? The RJ thing from Tennocon? That isnt advertisement, that is a showcase from a convention panel. Also saying there is no direct comparison is false, since you compare it to other F2P titles out there, where WF is in the top 5 or even top 3 at the moment. You can even add in some B2P titles that run with a F2P monetization aswell. Or are you now saying that because games are of different genres or have different gameplay they shouldnt be compared? Right after having said WF should be compared to AAA games soley on number of employees at DE?

Peer-to-peer isnt a market model, it is an infrastructure choice. The market model is F2P. I'd give a thumbs up to DE for even considering the idea they showed at that tennocon panel.

I dont think there is anything DE gets away with. I dont think there is anything either that they actually tried to get away with.

And I dont know or think you are right. I simply acknowledge that it was sad. The reason for the hype doesnt change, since it is in the minds of the players. And the reason I dont see it as a fault on DEs part is because they arent pedagogues, they are developers with a passion, that like to show their ideas at the... idea stage. And like with anything else, when you start showing that which may be crystal clear and obvious to you, the observer may not get the same experience due to lack of understanding. Which is something that often isnt taken into account when people show something they are passionate about, I know because I've been there several times. And it results in a community like gamers seeing concrete "evidence" of coming features when those that show it really just put an idea on display that may release. Since what is shown can be from a stage where the limitations of the public game has yet not come to surface, like with the OV -> Space from tennocon, where likely the problems of a peer-to-peer setup still hasnt come up, since they dont need to worry about it when testing things in house.

For me it is better they have those ideas and show them. Then if the problems are solved and those things actually release it's cool, and if not, well atleast they gave it a try.

I realized that it doesn't matter anyway. Anything we think doesn't matter. Enjoy your hobby if you still play the game. I'm sure you have fun with Warframe. There are some rough corners here and there but there are ways of overcoming it. I found other games and companies that provides me what I want. Pointless is rattling the same door. At this point I leave the door closed and knock on the one I'm interested. Meh, it's a video game anyway. DE does what they want despite if I consume a klondike bar or not. 

Let them have it the way they want. It's their kiosk and booth. If you are interested what they display in the kiosk, go ahead and enjoy the meal. No one stop ya. Besides, bring in a good cup of coffee with that and good food for the good time. 

Have a good day, Ervin. 

2小时前 , vanaukas 说:

You don't own a musket? Then let's talk about food.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Harry-curry Rock. I need scissors! 61!

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Now Durvri Paradox does feel like a "make-or-break" update, but I chuold be wrong as many people have shared their dislike with the update already, given it's not "WF" and so on, the reality of Soulframe is starting to sink into some old fans of the game, for as long I live anyway, I'll watch Warframe either go big or crumble with the weight of Soulframe and this new update on its shoulders. 

With Duviri I have mixed feelings. My concern if it is a content Island or part of the core experience is a question I have in my mind. Integrating new stuff in a satisfactory way is way harder than anyone think. These episodes may be prequels to New War and preparations for Wally or just missing chapters in New War story. Would I love some Shadows of the Collows in Warframe? Meh why not? If I see that the whole thing of Duviri gets too grindy, I'll shelve it and continue with another game. DE needs to sell Soulframe, remember that. 

This is their presentation card towards Warframe customers. They want to know how we will react with the new setting. Of course their attention will be halved in two products. Warframe and Soulframe. The case of Guerrilla Games comes to mind. GG had the Killzone Franchise doing a moderate performance. Killzone Shadow Fall did good but it never rattled the room as they expected. The story driven game, Horizon Zero Dawn placed them in the map and even made GG one of the main assets of Sony with the Dunia engine. 

Maybe Developers needs a change of throttle. Let DE have it their way.  

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

.......As a consequence people who dislike Duviri Paradox truly ARE idiots.........

So is my destiny, I like Horizon Zero Dawn story over Duviri story. Does that makes me a dumbass moron? 

I haven't seen such twisted and skewed way of thinking in my entire life. 

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

-snip-

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno uses the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

4 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno uses the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

That never gets old, Psi, lmao. 

Speaking of Vor, I think he should do an appearance in Duviri somehow. Would be great if few villains makes an appearance in Duviri in any shape or form. Vor, would be great prospect, lol. 

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

With Duviri I have mixed feelings. My concern if it is a content Island or part of the core experience is a question I have in my mind.

This reminds me I had a idea came to me.

Sample

Forgive the art, but this is what I'd do to Warframe if I was given the pink shorts for a day, everything you see in this image is what Warframe is: When you first load up the game (and log in) you'll be greeted by endless space with a pyramid-shaped Stained like Glass Vortex that acts like a mirror, you look into it and you see the Duviri and around it is a symbiosis link that is connected to the following: Lua, Ten Zero Ship and Cetus/Fortuna.

Clicking in the centre will take you to Duviri and give you the 3 choices that were shown in the Demo. Since the Ten Zero Ship is connected to the Duviri, your new home will be the Domzone thingy and that is the main "Hub Home". When you use the lift to go to the Hub, it'll be treated like any normal session (Players around, getting stuff, then going out to do the mission) 

If you click Open Wrolds (Yes I know the spelling error) you'll be given two choices, Go to Cetus or Fortuna and now both maps have meddled into one, Cetus and Fortuna are now one giant huge open world, it will look kinda like this: Cetus is the city-like thing, and Fortuna will be near the icy stuff.

Jeremy Paillotin - Thor : Ragnarok - Asgard Overview

However, when you load into Lua, you'll be treated with a pre-orokin Lua, where it's still standing today, you see Orokin walking around and you accept quests, side missions and such, similar to Open World stuff and you do Puzzles, Orokin like quests, you do the vault runs, you kill rouge AI things.

Lua and Ten Zero are the ONLY spots you can use your Warframe, the rest you are stuck with Drifter and temp Warframe use.

P.S: All you see here, is all that remains of Warframe, anything that ISN'T on this pic, has been deleted forever from the game, No other Nodes, no other game modes, no Dojo, no Orbiter, no camp, etc.

This is what my door is

48 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Limbo. The playstyle is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics and quantum mechanics most of the synergies will go over a typical player's head. There's also Limbo's Dapper look, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his concept draws heavily from Stephen Hawkings String theory, for instance. The mains understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these synergies, to realize that they're not just Useful- they say something deep about THE GAME. As a consequence people who dislike Limbo truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the Science behind his iconic ability "cataclysm," which itself is a great representation of what a worm hole used to create a small pocket through the 4th dimension would look like. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as DE's genius unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a limbo tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

8 minutes ago, RichardKam said:

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Harry-curry Rock. I need scissors! 61!

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷᘛ⁐ᕐᐷ RATS RATS WE ARE THE RATS WE PRAY AT NIGHT WE STALK AT NIGHT WE ARE THE RATS

Archived