Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I finally reached MR30 in 248 days

Bluedragon66

OK, today is a great day for me. After playing for 8 months, every day, on the 248th day of login I finally hit MR30. Considering that I hold a 12 hour a day job, working 60 hours a week, this achievement cannot be understated.

However, due to time constrains, I am unable to say that I am an expert in Warframe and in some ways consider myself a beginner. Reason being, I rushed through the content, bought most weapons and warframes through platinum and had the only the time to skimp through the wiki. I have also yet to clear the steel chart as well, completing only about 40 missions so far. Of course, in the ideal world, I would like to take the time into getting into the nitty gritty details of warframe but unfortunately, time is not on my side to do this. Therefore, I used whatever time I have to rush through the MR ranks.

But I understand that if I am not mistaken, someone in reddit took just 180 days or 6 months to reach MR 30. So that itself is possible. I calculated that if one has the financial resource and time, it is quite doable to reach it even with 60 or less days.

Anyway, now I have the time to relax and I would spend more time into getting into the details of warframe in order to appreciate this wonderful game. MR31 or LR1 can wait for the time being. I just hope that this game will last another 20 years!

Have a good day everyone!

Edited by Bluedragon66
  • Like 4

The fastest record we've seen on this forum was 30 login days, over approximately 35 real-time days.  But I believe that was a carefully planned clan effort, yet back when you had to clear most of Steel Path in order to reach MR30.  The absolutely fastest would be 30 real-time days, given the Mastery Tests' timegate.

Your feat is still impressive, especially for a beginner without prior Warframe experience!  Enjoy the game, and your time here in the forums!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

The fastest record we've seen on this forum was 30 login days, over approximately 35 real-time days.  But I believe that was a carefully planned clan effort, yet back when you had to clear most of Steel Path in order to reach MR30.  The absolutely fastest would be 30 real-time days, given the Mastery Tests' timegate.

Your feat is still impressive, especially for a beginner without prior Warframe experience!  Enjoy the game, and your time here in the forums!

Thank you for the information and encouragement! Yes, I am aware that the absolute fastest time would be 30 real-time days, given the 24 hour timegate but no human can do it solo because one still needs to sleep and cater to other needs. Unless 3 or for people share the same account and take turns.

But has anyone attempted reaching MR30 solo with no clan help whatsoever in 60 or even 45 days? That is quite doable if one is rich and unemployed though! 😁

3 minutes ago, Bluedragon66 said:

Thank you for the information and encouragement! Yes, I am aware that the absolute fastest time would be 30 real-time days, given the 24 hour timegate but no human can do it solo because one still needs to sleep and cater to other needs. Unless 3 or for people share the same account and take turns.

But has anyone attempted reaching MR30 solo with no clan help whatsoever in 60 or even 45 days? That is quite doable if one is rich and unemployed though! 😁

Oh, I don't think they shared the account, but the clan absolutely pitched in to make sure that account got all BPs and builds lined up so there was always something ready to be ranked up.  The MR test timegate operates in real-time, so you do not have to be in the game for it to count up to 24 hours.

If rich enough, I'm pretty sure you can just buy most regular frames/weapons, Prime BPs and rush all builds.  It will cost a fortune, but I'm pretty sure 30 days is very feasible now, especially now that you no longer have to do much of SP/Railjack Intrinsics to reach MR30.  Just buy the equipment and level them in PUBs.  Though, I'm not personally aware of anyone trying that...

The first time I collected and maxed everything in the game was for MR 30... so it was really fitting... now MR 30 means less than back when u needed everything to have it but still an awesome and greatest sense of reward for mastery achievement nonetheless and I put the MR30 pedestal thing on top of my foundry as a monument ever since then... since LR 1 and 2 (and hopefully soon 3) have had less meaning to me.

Enjoy in your newfound spoils of war.

1 hour ago, Bluedragon66 said:

It should be 60 hours per week. Although a few years ago, I worked 72 hours, 6 days a week!

2 hours ago, ant99999 said:

Dear god, what kind of a hellish job is that?

I work 58-61 hours per week and have one week of vacation. I am an AI researcher.

3 hours ago, Bluedragon66 said:

It should be 60 hours per week. Although a few years ago, I worked 72 hours, 6 days a week!

1 hour ago, Sporthand said:

I work 58-61 hours per week and have one week of vacation. I am an AI researcher.

Damn, that sucks. I work only 40 hours a week. And afaik where I live it cannot legally exceed 40 hours per week.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bluedragon66 said:

OK, today is a great day for me. After playing for 8 months, every day, on the 248th day of login I finally hit MR30. Considering that I hold a 12 hour a day job, working 60 hours a week, this achievement cannot be understated.

However, due to time constrains, I am unable to say that I am an expert in Warframe and in some ways consider myself a beginner. Reason being, I rushed through the content, bought most weapons and warframes through platinum and had the only the time to skimp through the wiki. I have also yet to clear the steel chart as well, completing only about 40 missions so far. Of course, in the ideal world, I would like to take the time into getting into the nitty gritty details of warframe but unfortunately, time is not on my side to do this. Therefore, I used whatever time I have to rush through the MR ranks.

But I understand that if I am not mistaken, someone in reddit took just 180 days or 6 months to reach MR 30. So that itself is possible. I calculated that if one has the financial resource and time, it is quite doable to reach it even with 60 or less days.

Anyway, now I have the time to relax and I would spend more time into getting into the details of warframe in order to appreciate this wonderful game. MR31 or LR1 can wait for the time being. I just hope that this game will last another 20 years!

I've played Warframe for 3 years (since 2020), and I'm at MR 14 so I'm very impressed at your dedication to the game. 

I'm probably the opposite compared to you where I took my time etc so despite playing it I never progressed too much in MR etc.

33 minutes ago, ant99999 said:

Damn, that sucks. I work only 40 hours a week. And afaik where I live it cannot legally exceed 40 hours per week.

69 hours a week here legally, and I am a lucky one.

Edited by Sporthand

Hey, nice work.

Back in the day, when MR20 was new and exclusive to people who had the Founder's pack and many of the weapons were event-exclusive and couldn't be gained again until Baro, the test was to see how fast we could rank a new account up to MR18.

It took three other accounts, a butt-load of Plat, and playing for literally 12+ hours a day doing only what was necessary to rank up MR, but it could be achieved in 18 login days.

Since about... hmm... 2020?... No, further back, maybe 2019... That was a year I caught my second burn-out and took a six month break from Warframe. After that I came back in a much more casual way. I play in terms of low numbers of hours per week, almost never complete the full Nightwave or even all of the Weekly grind. Certainly I skip things like Sorties unless I'm bored.

In that way I've managed to keep surfing the wave of updates, always hitting the MR cap before the next increase, always getting the things I want before the next shiny things to chase appear. It's improved my gaming life dramatically to take a game like Warframe more casually ^^

So when I see somebody put in the effort to get to MR30? That's a great accomplishment.

8 months? That's a great accomplishment ^^

I'm glad you took the time to play the same game as me and enjoy it. If you ever want to get some tips for things you might enjoy after the MR grind, and happen to see me in game, drop me a line.

Am 21.4.2023 um 14:37 schrieb Bluedragon66:

its short time and atm nothing special. and it make no sense at all. rewards are pointless. and we play with super old warframes most of the time. so well.....

• 3 months later...

Just a minor update guys. After playing for slightly less than 1 year, (I started in August 18 2022), I finally hit LR3 or MR33. 

I have yet to complete the whole map of the Steel Path (completed about 114 missions) and I am missing about 13 Kuva weapons.

Got most of my MR points from Duviri but I have yet to max them.

I'm a lowly newbie at MR 9 (cheesed that test with Ioris), and just got through War Within.

Don't see myself rushing to get much past 16 tbh.

I'm in the "can't be bothered, I'll just buy it" crowd, so MR 9 took about a week and a half.

I'm a self-employed one man band, so I can pick and choose when I work.  

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hellsteeth30 said:

I'm a lowly newbie at MR 9 (cheesed that test with Ioris), and just got through War Within.

Don't see myself rushing to get much past 16 tbh.

I'm in the "can't be bothered, I'll just buy it" crowd, so MR 9 took about a week and a half.

I'm a self-employed one man band, so I can pick and choose when I work.  

cheesed that test with Ioris...? What is loris btw?

On 2023-04-21 at 7:47 AM, ant99999 said:

Dear god, what kind of a hellish job is that?

I'm thinking no life for 290 days. All work and Warframe.

On 2023-04-21 at 7:37 AM, Bluedragon66 said:

I rushed through the content, bought most weapons and warframes through platinum

Just curious how much $ did you spend to acquire plat? I hit MR30 in about 400 days. I think i spent 39.95 twice. In fact I think I only traded a dozen times and the last 6-7 of those were about 2-3 weeks ago. I hate trading the platform and time involved is terrible but it's likely by design to keep players logged in.

10 hours ago, Bluedragon66 said:

cheesed that test with Ioris...? What is loris btw?

I assume Xoris though the L and X are not neighbors on my keyboard 

Edited by (XBOX)Player244024418