Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me find an operator skin please

Dead_Throne

Question

Not too long ago I've came across a player who had an operator skin that looked similar to Lotus Amaga and Xaku Kagura skins from Golden Mend Bundle. I couldn't find any mention of such skin on the wiki. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks for your help. It was foolish not to take a screenshot, but I swear I saw operator, that looks like a ceramic doll

13 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Haleks said:

Maybe someone using the blue skin from the refacia kit?

It does make my face a bit shinier.

Skin tone was blue, yes, but he also had this skin, which I'm trying to find

12 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Don't suppose it was a Voidshell skin? Since you can make the material look like ceramic.

It was not Voidshell skin 100%

17 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

It could easily be a random combination of parts and armor....  but my head is thinking tenshins bishamo armor, male and female kit (we're still waiting for them to be universal DE...) are different, drifter is also slightly different again too.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Bishamo_Armor_Set

But Bishamo it's already universal, wdym?

28 minutes ago, Dead_Throne said:

Zato collection is not even close

Kinda hard to help you if no visual cue is there. Good luck.

On 2023-05-25 at 12:41 PM, Dead_Throne said:

Not too long ago I've came across a player who had an operator skin that looked similar to Lotus Amaga and Xaku Kagura skins from Golden Mend Bundle. I couldn't find any mention of such skin on the wiki. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks for your help. It was foolish not to take a screenshot, but I swear I saw operator, that looks like a ceramic doll

You sure it was Operator and not drifter?  I just changed up my drifter last night and changed the head piece and it could be interpreted as ceramic, I didn't equip the full matching pieces but it got me thinking about your question.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)MarineDawg said:

You sure it was Operator and not drifter?  I just changed up my drifter last night and changed the head piece and it could be interpreted as ceramic, I didn't equip the full matching pieces but it got me thinking about your question.

In the end it was Feldune + Refacia Kit and some attachments.