Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Hotfixing paused until The Seven Crimes of Kullervo Update

[DE]Momaw

23 hours ago, (PSN)flashcentralX said:

Cinta alt-fire isn't getting fixed? Rip

Nothing to fix its a crappy gimmick hit r3 to stager yourself and fly backwards and tickel the opponent..if it even hits them

On 2023-06-01 at 6:13 PM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Oh, I'm not saying you are wrong

Just saying, Good luck in doing that

Very very true I'm guessing this is why none have gone agenst them as it's extremely hard to prove that plt purchased was used on a booster 1 and 2 you even bought the plt to begin with but of 💯 could be proven then de like meany doing Shady scummy things like this would be in trubble for sure hence why they "fixed" the endo over Plt in resurgence pks from psn 😉 

On 2023-05-30 at 8:18 PM, (NSW)BIGFO0T said:

Imagine calling for nerfs in a pve game with no competitive features whatsoever

Imagine not understanding that nerfs are necessary in PvE games as well.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Very very true I'm guessing this is why none have gone agenst them as it's extremely hard to prove that plt purchased was used on a booster 1 and 2 you even bought the plt to begin with but of 💯 could be proven then de like meany doing Shady scummy things like this would be in trubble for sure hence why they "fixed" the endo over Plt in resurgence pks from psn 😉 

Indeed

Am 30.5.2023 um 07:43 schrieb Dreadlox:

Why do you guys always push the next update as soon as possible? Duviri is still a mess. At least fix that god awful bug that makes you lock aim button if you melee before,

I would really have no problem at all ... 

... If we got a single big update which takes 3 month or even longer which EXCLUSIVELY WERE ABOUT FIXING BUGS AND NOTHING BUT! 

So, I think the content is there. I have really lots to do in WF. Lots to finish and to work through ... 

But there really are many, many QoL issues in the menus and lots of bugs to fix. 

Being able to play smoothly is not just important too - but really of major importance, when it comes to enjoying the WF experience. 

At the very least - all the little and big things will get to you on a rather personal level. Because in the end WF is VERY time consuming and "work" intensive. So, at the very least making it a smooth experience should take a big focus. But in that regard the game is lacking!

It should not be this way.

Edited by (PSN)Magliabechi1981
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-06-08 at 8:03 PM, -QueenUnicorn- said:

just got a bug that has been in duviri that hasn't been fixed from launch. Hidden chest halting all progression because it bugs out. literally run ending bug that has been plaguing the duviri experience for months 

got it again