Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Find the hidden chest on Duviri

damongautama

I assume this is pretty universal, but with a pretty big sample size, I would guess the success rate (non-bug rate) of this particular challenge is about 33%. You find the chest, and it just won't open. Other players come over, and they can't open it either. Has anyone found a reliable way around this bug?

So far I've had a 100% success rate in finding and opening the chest Solo and CO-OP.

Bugs suck, I feel for the ones that get many of them.

I hope I don't have that many bugs when I move from my old Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit that's been running since 2012. 

To answer your question UeTBSft.gif refer to my above text, it just sucks and bugs are bugs, it's a mongrel it halts progress though.

• Like 4

I never got that issue. 

Instead I got soft locked trying to summon the orowyrm, and I got soft locked again when I rode a kaithe into the undercroft portal and got send to the void that I couldn't escape.

At least some of my progress was saved (which I can't really say about getting soft locked on other open worlds).

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT
  • Like 1

Seems to happen when someone initiates another objective. I was opening the chest and someone went for power lines and even with a successful unlock it wouldn't open. People are too used to rushing everything, so communication is key with that one. Not that they would listen anyway, lol.

Edited by m_a_r_c_h_
  • Like 3

I always get bugged chest on side activities (thankfully), it's around 1/3 of the time they won't open, and I just move on.

It seems the recent flavour of the week gamebreaking bug for me is main objectives flat out despawning and are nowhere to be seen.

And before that it was the shrines which don't complete.

Then of course there is the host migration which is a funny russian roulette of a couple dozen ways it can bust your run. Maybe you had one as well?

CTYDN.gif 

On 2023-06-04 at 10:57 PM, Slayer-. said:

I hope I don't have that many bugs when I move from my old Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit that's been running since 2012. 

2 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

aj1G0PJK_700w_0.jpg

My quote is the whole truth and nothing but the truth your honour.

Yeah, I've got to move to W10 64-bit because  STEAM won't support my system after next January, I love how W7 Ultimate 64-bit has been so stable, funny enough I'm still getting Windows updates for critical stuff.

Windows is easy to do, it's just getting it back to that comfy armchair feel of customisation I've got going on.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if this is getting fixed? It happens in the Lone Story in squads. Happened three out of four runs today. 

For the last one, the host left, but I and another stayed to see what would happen. It reset the activity and it opened, so we were able to proceed to the wyrm.

From now on, the host will have to sacrifice themselves for the team. 😉

Edited by m_a_r_c_h_