Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So did rhino just get a massive buff??

I  main rhino 1245 armor 410 power i used ta cast ironskin 157k + because of arcane gaurdian growing power and power drift 3 umbra forma i was the warframe version of the Juggernaut now a kitten  can scrap me in 1 shot  come on digital extreme  Help a rhino out for more than .5 seconds after iron clad charge and everything else WE Rhino MAINS HAVE COME TO EXPECT OUR BUILTDS TO WORK YOU HAVE cheated us out of OUR hard work time and effort for what to fix somthing that worked fine for YEARS!!!!!!! WAY TA GO DE 

• Like 1

I dont even wann to take the mr 30 witch i qualifie for but not sure if i even wanna spend the time or the real world money on platinum time testing builds and arcane s on the warframe and operater the weapons testing in simra  all this went downhill with "the drifter" by the way we ARE TENNO! Always have been. So stop with were gonna make u stuff and get back to the vetran fan base or any of us with good sense  will just stop buying prime access and everything else for that matter so in short digital extreme i am sorry but i can't nor will i endorse this as a good thing or tell anyone that this is a positve thing what it truly is a blatant slap in the face to rhino Frost and atlas mains that needs looked at again by "your team" because we have been there for years for you dont scrap all our work because you "think" this is better for the new fan base and its just easyer to make them.

Tested it again, it's really bad.

Just go in the simulacrum (SP 190, elites), and activate iron skin - it will go down so quickly that you won't have have a chance to activate again, because the shield gate wouldn't have formed for second time and you just get killed. No adaptation will save you unless you also build a ton of HP, which goes against Rhino's builds.

This is sad and disgusting how DE have nerfed Rhino.

Is DE even testing what they claim in the patch notes?

Edited by Em4n3m

If I had 1 point of Iron Skin before changes, one instance of 99999 damage would be fully absorbed by that 1 Iron Skin point.

Now, if I have 1 point of Overguard, will it absorb the 99999 damage instance or my shields/hp will receive the remaining 99998?

1 hour ago, bl1te said:

If I had 1 point of Iron Skin before changes, one instance of 99999 damage would be fully absorbed by that 1 Iron Skin point.

Now, if I have 1 point of Overguard, will it absorb the 99999 damage instance or my shields/hp will receive the remaining 99998?

I don't know if Iron Skin worked that way before, but it definitely doesn't now.    A hit that exceeds IS hp goes straight to shields, triggering shield gate if those go to zero.

All the posts ive read say the same thing de butchered 3 of the best frames for what they need to patch things back to the way it was the majority of us are extremey dissatisfied with warframe in general now due to ether there lack of proper testing or they simply could careless  im not intresded in playing frames that can be laid low bye an enemy breaking wind!

vor 13 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Warhammer002:

Hope nice indeed works for ya but everything else is flat busted so 1 arcane is going ta carry u through the steel path not likely indeed

problem with the rhino is that you will hardly equip it for a lot of health. because that is mindless. and his buffs are far too easy to remove. there is nullifi and these strange missions where you have to switch to operator.

therefore the whole rhino design is BRAINLESS!

who has the best tank performance: khora with lots of armor or rhino? hopefully the answer is obvious.
even wisp with armor shards becomes a rambo and doesn't actually go down at all. what a joke!