The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggested Feature: Favorites for weapons that pulls them to the top of the listing.

Partran

Just the title. It's frustrating when I've been gone a while, come back, and have to dig through to find weapons I recognize.

I've been playing so long that my "sort by usage" isn't helpful because I don't really use the Braton much these days and "Rank" or "Forma Count" is just a sea of maxed weapons.

Yup.  It's crazy we don't have this for weapons and frames.  (Just in case you don't know, you can -kind of- use Loadouts a workaround for this to an extent.  Unlike individual weapons and frames, loadouts can be marked as favorites and sorted that way.)

Whenever somebody brings this topic up, I also have to mention the same thing for Void Relics.  Please, sweet DE, let me favorite relics...

Would really love a feature like this. Even a little "notes" feature like we have for the friends list when it comes to copies of things so we can write notes for ourselves.

OP you should post this under suggestions because I think it's an idea that would at least one quality of life improvement of many that could prove useful.

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I think it's time we got the drop-down reworked, we need additional categories like,

Sort By:

• Favourites
  • Recent
  • Kuva
  • Tenet
  • Incarnon
  • Zaw
  • Kitgun

Yes, I know I can type a part word, but it would be nice like this.

I'd like to see a 'Variant' sort as well, grouping by the variants (Kuva/Tenet/Prisma/Prime/etc) and 'Family' sort so I'd see for example Hek, Kuva Hek, and Vaykor Hek in a row. 

Reversing the order and multi-level sort would be nice too but maybe those might make the UI/UX too complicated? 

Archived