Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Idea: Special rolls can be transferred to others

The idea is that if you subsume a character (e.g. Sevagoth), along with learning their ability you get their special roll that's equippable in the Appearence section of your Warframe. It's not really necessary or anything, i just think it would be kinda cool to use Gyre's roll on Vauban or Sevagoth's roll on Nekros.

• Like 1

On 2023-07-16 at 1:31 AM, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

I would prefer if this is a new cosmetic item. Custom Roll animation. Certain warframe have specific only Roll animation. We already have idle animation, this is just the next step. Plus DE can make money off of it.

this is probably how it would be, if it were going to happen. otherwise the only time I'd see custom dodges on older frames would be during a rework, like how Limbo got his unique Rift Dodge when his kit got changed. given how often we actually get reworks now though..

6 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

this is probably how it would be, if it were going to happen. otherwise the only time I'd see custom dodges on older frames would be during a rework, like how Limbo got his unique Rift Dodge when his kit got changed. given how often we actually get reworks now though..

Right now warframe doesn't support custom animation. DE might be able to put in the work for it if the demand is high enough. We already have certain frames with different run animation. Wisp for example. Who knows? We might get custom jump animation. Instead of doing front flips, we'll be twirling in mid air instead. Phantasy Star Online: New Genesis has tons of custom animation for running, jumping, landing, gliding, and idle. It works for that game pretty well.