Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive Teaser dropped, what are your hopes for this?

14 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Excuse me?....

Ever since the new Warframe trailer the protagonist has been female. Though that only applies to the trailers and teasers since in-game the protagonist is really what we want and the official in-game protagonist is male, as can be seen on the default Drifter. It should also be noted that the trailers and teasers tend to have a different story setup to the actual quests of the game, as can be seen in how the tenno confronts Lotus in TNW trailer compared to how it went down in-game.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Ever since the new Warframe trailer the protagonist has been female. Though that only applies to the trailers and teasers since in-game the protagonist is really what we want and the official in-game protagonist is male, as can be seen on the default Drifter. It should also be noted that the trailers and teasers tend to have a different story setup to the actual quests of the game, as can be seen in how the tenno confronts Lotus in TNW trailer compared to how it went down in-game.

That's what I thought, but thank you for clearing it up.

Trailers and otherwise are just that, flare and a way to hype the game and have a balance of "protagonists" to show off the game and what type of characters there are and you are able to have whatever Operator/Drfiter you desire, nothing more, This "Drifter/Operator" is canonically Female is laughable at best and there is no "canonical" Opeator or Drifter.

While key quests (Such as 2nd Dream/War Within/etc.) are Solo play only and tend to focus on "You" as the Opeator/Drifter, that is more of a Gameplay thing and not a Lore viewpoint, it same thing for other games too, even if it does have multiplayer the main focus is the Player.

13 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

All I know is that Wally is no longer TAPPING. Its KNOCKING now.

This can be taken out of context so easily lol

5 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Hm, so Nora is gonna be involved, that's really neat out even just a simple Event person can be an fully part of the Lore

4 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

That's what I thought, but thank you for clearing it up.

Trailers and otherwise are just that, flare and a way to hype the game and have a balance of "protagonists" to show off the game and what type of characters there are and you are able to have whatever Operator/Drfiter you desire, nothing more, This "Drifter/Operator" is canonically Female is laughable at best and there is no "canonical" Opeator or Drifter.

While key quests (Such as 2nd Dream/War Within/etc.) are Solo play only and tend to focus on "You" as the Opeator/Drifter, that is more of a Gameplay thing and not a Lore viewpoint, it same thing for other games too, even if it does have multiplayer the main focus is the Player.

No problem.

And yeah it is like with Skyrim, the trailer back in the day was about a generic Nord barbarian looking fellow, but the canon character of the story was whatever you wanted to make it, which is the same deal here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

No problem.

And yeah it is like with Skyrim, the trailer back in the day was about a generic Nord barbarian looking fellow, but the canon character of the story was whatever you wanted to make it, which is the same deal here.

Yeah, not sure why others think otherwise.

• Like 2

Am I the only good host here? I can't believe how rude you all are to this poor fellow just trying to come over for a visit. Now if you don't mind me I'll do the right thing and open this dreaded "door" that everyone is so wary about. What's the worse that can happen??

Edited by TeaHands
taht enod evah tndluohs i

hace 2 horas, Circle_of_Psi dijo:

Wally will use Deimos as a link since the heart is in Deimos. I think that Albrecht Entrati was a wally doppelganger and he has prepared everything from the beginning in the style of Ainzen from Bleach (anime) to be able to open the door which he is knocking right now?

I guess he's knocking on this door.

nbAZInt.png

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG