Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix #7

[DE]Danielle

PSN Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix #7

We are back in action after an incredible TennoCon! Thank you Tenno for joining us in celebrating 10 Years of Warframe and sharing your excitement for the future with each reveal. 

Today we have a Hotfix with changes and fixes we wanted to get out to you before the DE team heads off into a long weekend to get some much needed rest. We will officially be back on Tuesday, September 5th, but will continue to monitor for issues that would need addressing upon our return. Thank you! 

Changes: 

• Increased Platinum amounts in the Frost and Mag Heirloom Packs - full details available in the official PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1364919-psa-heirloom-collection-platinum-changes-lessons/
  • Updated the Gotva Prime description to clarify its unique perk, it now reads: "Long before clone-rot set in, elite Grineer Commanders protected the surviving Orokin from rebelling Warframes with these formidable rifles. When Gotva Prime inflicts a Status Effect its next shot has a chance to be a Super Critical hit."
  • Made updates to Gotva Prime’s audio (cease fire SFX, Host/Client mixing, and firing mixing).  

Optimizations: 

• Optimized the VFX on the Frost Heirloom Signa. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed several issues with Double Tap’s buff indicator: 
    • (Latron and Latron Wraith) Fixed the buff indicator being stuck at 100% and not adjusting based on hits.
    • (Latron Prime) Fixed the buff icon not showing up in the HUD (this was a UI issue only, the intended damage bonus was still applying). 
  • Fixed the Melee Combo Count from the Rauta lasting indefinitely when Combo Duration is set to 0 (ex: equipping the Melee Guidance Aura that reduces Combo Duration for self by 6s).  
    • Now if the Combo Duration has no positive value, the Rauta will not increase the Melee Combo Count just as it wouldn’t for any other Melee. 
  • Fixed the Rauta having an extremely long reload time for Clients after receiving the infinite ammo buff from cracking Void Relics in Fissure missions. 
  • Fixed Drifter Loneryder items being unintentionally given with the Dex Operator and Drifter Suit 10 Year Anniversary inbox. 
    • Those who have received the Loneryder items prior to this Hotfix are yours to keep! Happy Anniversary! 
  • Fixed the Vigorous Swap Mod applying in Dog Days when switching between the Soaktron and Lob Blobs. 
    • With the inclusion of the Lob Blobs Secondary, this Mod just slipped by the “no Mods, Buffs, Companions, or Abilities” rules of Dog Days. 
  • Fixed Frost Heirloom Signa’s VFX lingering after it has been unequipped in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed Clients gaining more progress than intended when finding a Paragrimm’s Tome in Duviri. 
  • Fixed the following Dojo Decorations having off-centered anchor points, making it difficult to move and position them: 
    • Electricity
    • Electricity Arcs
    • Glow Bright  
  • Fixed the TennoCon logo still appearing in the Relays. 
  • Fixed the Laetum Incarnon’s bullets facing the wrong direction. 
  • Fixed being unable to chat link Frost Prime and Mag Prime Relics. 
  • Fixed the “Titan Extractor Prime” being listed twice in the description of Varzia’s Prime Resurgence offerings instead of including the Blueprint as well as the built Extractor. 
  • Fixed a script error after failing a mission. 
  • Fixed a script error with the Lob Blobs tutorial popup in Dog Days.

Click here for the Known Issues List

• Like 2

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Increased Platinum amounts in the Frost and Mag Heirloom Packs - full details available in the official PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1364919-psa-heirloom-collection-platinum-changes-lessons/

The very definition of tone deaf.

Y'all didn't even listen to a word of the actual criticism and instead of owning up, used the ones who bought them as a shield.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

The very definition of tone deaf.

Y'all didn't even listen to a word of the actual criticism and instead of owning up, used the ones who bought them as a shield.

1) A refusal to change something does not mean the complaint wasn't heard. It means it wasn't agreed with. Which it shouldn't be. Its can also be a sign that the complaint itself was unreasonable to begin with.

2) Considering the last 15+ pages of the main thread surrounding the topic are filled with the same names over and over, and has been more about attacking other players and repeating the same posts over and over, its very quickly becoming apparent that the recent fix was enough, that a lot of these opinions aren't coming from the best of people, and that support for more change has dwindled immensely.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Considering the last 15+ pages of the main thread surrounding the topic are filled with the same names over and over, and has been more about attacking other players and repeating the same posts over and over, its very quickly becoming apparent that the recent fix was enough, that a lot of these opinions aren't coming from the best of people, and that support for more change has dwindled immensely.

Considering the only ones there that agreed to it were the same names as before, I can just as easily say that support for the pack hasn't improved just as much.

But hey, keep supporting horrible practices.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Considering the only ones there that agreed to it were the same names as before, I can just as easily say that support for the pack hasn't improved just as much.

But hey, keep supporting horrible practices.

You don't go to a forum to "announce" your support unless you're narcissistic lol. You just buy it and be happy with it.

What kind of logic was that supposed to be? Jesus, really are grasping at every single last straw at this stage...

Just now, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

You don't go to a forum to "announce" your support unless you're narcissistic lol. You just buy it and be happy with it.

What kind of logic was that supposed to be? Jesus, really are grasping at every single last straw at this stage...

You seem to be more than happy to announce your support.

So. Nice to meet you narcissist.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

You seem to be more than happy to announce your support.

So. Nice to meet you narcissist.

Where? So far I've corrected your poor attempt at labelling the company Tone Deaf (even though you purposely skipped past that in your reply, hmm...), went into detail about why this tantrum will be over in 2 or 3 days maximum, and then discussed how narcissistic your own description would be.

Can you point out where I'm shouting from the rooftops "I love the Heirlooms because yay" ?

Just now, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Can you point out where I'm shouting from the rooftops "I love the Heirlooms because yay" ?

Oh so you have short term memory loss as well.

Knew talking to you was worthless.

Anyways.

Enjoy the skins man, and all the bad practices that'll come with it.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Oh so you have short term memory loss as well.

Knew talking to you was worthless.

Anyways.

Enjoy the skins man, and all the bad practices that'll come with it.

Where is it though? Where's the post that I didn't include in the above summary?

35 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

You still trying to defend your purchase?

Go play with your skins my guy, you don't have to prove anything to me lol.

Where though? Where is it? I've nothing to defend, you made an accusation and are now being asked to back it up with simple evidence, you have something to defend. So where is it? Do you need me to ask the question a different way or something?

4 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Where though? Where is it? I've nothing to defend, you made an accusation and are now being asked to back it up with simple evidence, you have something to defend. So where is it? Do you need me to ask the question a different way or something?

Wow you really want to defend your purchase huh?

Am I thy special to you, that you'd be willing to spend time with lil 'ol me instead of the skins that you loved so much?

Aww I'm flattered. But I'm not interested in people advocating and allowing for bad practices in games.

Flattered though!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Wow you really want to defend your purchase huh?

Am I thy special to you, that you'd be willing to spend time with lil 'ol me instead of the skins that you loved so much?

Aww I'm flattered. But I'm not interested in people advocating and allowing for bad practices in games.

Flattered though!

Not really no, it's just there needed to be evidence of you talking nonsense. And luckily you were so gullible you gave everyone 3 examples by clearly dodging my simple question. You're far from special, as far as I can see there's nothing extraordinary there at all, just "keyboard warrior #1,905,766".

Thanks for participating.

3 hours ago, (PSN)madlad416 said:

Is plague star event coming back

I don't think so. Last appearance was summer 2021, with a major update to the Plains world map in December of that year with TNW. 

Considering the sprawling footprint of Plague Star, they're probably not prioritizing/ever repositioning those huge set pieces.

A bit late to this, and its not an issue I think super strongly or critically about... but...

The Vigorous swap and how it affected Dog Days and being unintentional and all that and "this Mod just slipped by the “no Mods, Buffs, Companions, or Abilities” rules of Dog Days." Which I get, and think makes total sense. You wouldn't want unintentional buffs and all that getting silently passed by, and trivialising the content. Understood. 

Thing is... could it be possible, to actually just make that an intended innate buff? Not saying that it needs to be Vigorous Swap being involved, no... I mean, actually, the mechanic of alternating between Lob Grenades and Super Soaktron, giving them small temporary buffs. Couldn't that be incorporated? Since I actually think it adds an interesting gameplay element into the gameplay of Dog Days. It incentives and promotes alternating between the two weapons even more, and there is a cap of 3 Lob Grenades, as well as just general ammo and pump mechanics. So its not as if people can just spam so easily. 

Basically I think it could just be fun and insert some more refreshing complexity into Dog Days. Its a buff people can consider and make gameplans around without being too broken. Granted, maybe it was more broken than I realised. If so though, couldn't a toned down version be introduced? That way there is still incentive to swap, for quick smaller buffs. 

Just a random idea. Thanks.