The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.7

[DE]Megan

On 2023-08-31 at 5:38 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed several issues with Double Tap’s buff indicator: 
    • (Latron and Latron Wraith) Fixed the buff indicator being stuck at 100% and not adjusting based on hits.
    • (Latron Prime) Fixed the buff icon not showing up in the HUD (this was a UI issue only, the intended damage bonus was still applying).

Hello, saying that the moon is made of cheese does not make it so. Saying it 10 times doesn't either.

Double Tap does not work on the Latron Prime Incarnon mode. It didn't to begin with, it didn't after you broke the UI and said you fixed it, and it still does not work now.

I'll write in in bold in case you somehow don't understand this: It does not in fact work. Not. It does not work. It doesn't.

A DE staff posted a video on the forum saying it showed the mod working - the video showed the mod not working. Several forum members and youtubers have posted videos of it not working, It doesn't work.

Okay? Are we on the same page now?

• Like 11

19 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Hello, saying that the moon is made of cheese does make it so. Saying it 10 times does too.

Double Tap does work on the Latron Prime Incarnon mode. It did to begin with, it did and it still does work now.

I'll write in bold: It does in fact work. It does work. It does.

A DE staff posted a video on the forum saying it showed the mod working - the video showed the mod working. Several forum members and youtubers have posted videos of it working, It does work.

Okay

Edited so you know how DE staff will read your post.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Hello, saying that the moon is made of cheese does not make it so. Saying it 10 times doesn't either.

Double Tap does not work on the Latron Prime Incarnon mode. It didn't to begin with, it didn't after you broke the UI and said you fixed it, and it still does not work now.

That fix note doesn't say anything about Incarnon modes though? It says on the Latron (variant). Implying base Latron gunplay had problems which were fixed, not the Incarnon Modes thereof.

You can point out if it's still bugged in the Incarnon mode, sure, but to take such a tone of condescension and accusation you should probably check your quotes make the claim you're refuting..

On 2023-09-03 at 8:41 AM, TheLexiConArtist said:

That fix note doesn't say anything about Incarnon modes though? It says on the Latron (variant). Implying base Latron gunplay had problems which were fixed, not the Incarnon Modes thereof.

You can point out if it's still bugged in the Incarnon mode, sure, but to take such a tone of condescension and accusation you should probably check your quotes make the claim you're refuting..

...They said it was fixed in 33.6.

It's now several hot-fixes past that.

hace 15 horas, AxcelZ3r0 dijo:

...They said it was fixed in 33.6.

It's now several hot-fixes past that.

It was never fixed. They just said they fixed it but it never really was.

En 3/9/2023 a las 9:41, TheLexiConArtist dijo:

Check my post. They are clearly talking about incarnon mode.

Fixed Latron’s =>Incarnon Mode<= not benefiting from the Double Tap Augment Mod. 

It's been so long, now they put a hot-fix again where they say they "fixed" it but they didn't fix that the damage doesn't increase and they didn't even fix the HUD like they said XD.

Now the mod reduces your damage in incarnon mode. How is this possible? My God.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2023-09-06 at 10:16 AM, AJAL8000 said:

It was never fixed. They just said they fixed it but it never really was.

Check my post. They are clearly talking about incarnon mode.

It's been so long, now they put a hot-fix again where they say they "fixed" it but they didn't fix that the damage doesn't increase and they didn't even fix the HUD like they said XD.

Now the mod reduces your damage in incarnon mode. How is this possible? My God.

... I was replying to the person quoted.