Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.7

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

I kinda regret updating the Wiki after finding this exploit all by myself. I hope they don't find the others eh eh.

They would have figured out in other ways. It was plastered all over the media channels. Trying to comb through the wiki pages to gather information about bug details would be a very tedious process so I doubt they rely on the wiki for bug details.

I applaud everyone who contributes to the wiki. I love using to check up on information.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Please add forum icon for those who purchased heirloom collection, we deserve the same treatment as founders. 

Seriously?

The level of sheer entitlement here is off the charts.

Founders saved DE from bankruptcy. Y’all are just adding to their profit margins. Nothing more.

• Like 21

50 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you very much.
But I still think this is missing the point:

IMO main complains where:
- the inflated price by adding platinum and regal aya
- FOMO tactics by limiting its availability to this year (I really didn't expect another "founder exclusive" situation to be happening again)

I know this is most likely a business decision, but I would guess most player would be happy with cheaper tiers only containing the halos (which are looking really awesome) and skin+halo.

Anyways. Here's the redtext:
update.png

people at this point are tired of posting but got to give you credit keep going brother we can't let those things slide in warframe

• Like 4

I still see no fixes to many old bugs like
mag, mirage and mesa locking their abilities (and sometimes weapons),
ash's 4 showing wrong numbers,
slams from operator launching you in the wrong direction or failing,
waypoints(not just in duviri), codex/simulacrum scans,
yareli bugs,
exalts being unmodded in duviri(and even if that's not a bug, that's a very bad feature that isn't explained anywhere).
kahl getting stuck in a rampart on a "Junk run mission"

And many many other old bugs

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Platinum amounts in the Frost and Mag Heirloom Packs - full details available in the official PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1364919-psa-heirloom-collection-platinum-changes-lessons/

Add these skins permanently to the market for plat. The first two Deluxe skins you made back in 2015 were time limited exclusives that lasted only a month before you did the right thing and made them permanent. Where has that DE disappeared to? They're just Deluxe skins same as any other and no amount of marketing wank changes that. Cash-only FOMO and artificial exclusivity, with all the toxicity and bullying they bring from both sides of the aisle, are not worth drowning a decade of "F2P done right" and are no way to celebrate the game.

Give the "10 Year Supporter" Accolade to everyone who has supported you over the past 10 years. Selling this Accolade as a cash-only exclusive is just mean, and completely ignores and minimizes all of the ways people have actually supported you since 2013. It shouldn't matter if you've bought plat or Prime Access or merch or went to Tennocon or if you've farted in a London, ON bathroom. WE ALL LIFT TOGETHER. Right? And F2P players matter, too. Give it to them as well. If you're going to recognize our support, recognize it.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We will officially be back on Tuesday, September 5th, but will continue to monitor for issues that would need addressing upon our return. Thank you! 

Monitoring for issues

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Platinum amounts in the Frost and Mag Heirloom Packs - full details available in the official PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1364919-psa-heirloom-collection-platinum-changes-lessons/

Meet issue

rqjfoc8h2blb1.png

Instead of FORCING us to buy Regal Aya in order to buy the skins and signa (and accolade, for those who care), if Platinum and Regal Aya need a price bump to keep up with global and NA inflation in particular, be honest and just announce that you may perform a yearly or quarterly increase in prices moving forward to not fall further behind inflation. That'd genuinely be more fair and welcomed than this anti-consumer practice.

• Like 24

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed the Vigorous Swap Mod applying in Dog Days when switching between the Soaktron and Lob Blobs. 

• With the inclusion of the Lob Blobs Secondary, this Mod just slipped by the “no Mods, Buffs, Companions, or Abilities” rules of Dog Days. 

I dont know how else to say this but this rule is the worst gameplay decision you have ever made. The event is just terrible. Please never run that trash ever again.

• Like 12

54 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

I kinda regret updating the Wiki after finding this exploit all by myself. I hope they don't find the others eh eh.

Chance that DE sifts through wiki looking for bugs and exploits: negligible IMO.  Even just for events when they come up it seems unrealistic.  The Dog Days tips about the Amalgam mods have been there for years.

It's very plausible some players found out about Swap working there, disseminated it, and dramatically increased the probability of DE finding out though. 

But then what's the point of contributing to a  wiki if not to share information with other players?  Maybe that's what you're regretting, I don't know.

can you fix the bulge on the Loneryder Pants for the operator? i get you want the chest part to fit into the pants like tucking into the front, but it sticks out from the belt away from the lower abdomen too much on parts that are sliming at the waist, it looks weird. its not that bad on drifter but it defiantly weird on operator, because they have slim physique.

Edited by DirkSplit
words
  • Like 1