Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

--Xalted-LuaGuard--

Replace “navigation updated with new invasions” with such like Nora saying “people are suffering and need a little help” or something. It just seems odd for ordis to be involved in the goings on of the system.

Also potential for Nora voice memos on bounty rotations, available standing/ callers requesting help. Just small audio cues to break up the ordis chatter and remind players if they have incomplete tasks

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

The less Nora involved, the better

No no, as someone who has left the sacrifice running just to end ordis chatter while retaining key audio prompts, specific cues are great.

Cut ambient chatter I’m game, Nora has long lines, or at least connect them to game content instead of hearing her love story 10 times an hour.

”ordis has been counting stars” please ordis, it’s been years. We’re in the same star system. I get that he’s crazy but the crazy can be useful or grating and it tends to be the later. Foundry/arsenal/helminth chatter is fine and fits, though “operator NOOOO” could be changed to have tiers of how many frames have been cyst, ie after 20 cysts ordis “there must be a healthier way to do this” after 40 “do you find this oddly satisfying, operator?” Etc

Does Mike Leatham (weapon artist) the voice of Ordis still work at DE? Ordis didn't had any dialog since New War or Angel ofZariman (I forget if he has any dialog?). I mean Ordis never commenting on Veillbreaker or Archon (after new war).  Duviri took place before Drifter recover Ordis and the Orbiter, so that's make sense he doesn't has any dialog. 

Edited by BroDutt

1 hour ago, BroDutt said:

Does Mike Leatham (weapon artist) the voice of Ordis still work at DE? Ordis didn't had any dialog since New War or Angel ofZariman (I forget if he has any dialog?). I mean Ordis never commenting on Veillbreaker or Archon (after new war).  Duviri took place before Drifter recover Ordis and the Orbiter, so that's make sense he doesn't has any dialog. 

Even if voice actors are no longer employees they could still be contacted, etc outside of the scope of this post, also as much as I’m a fan of variation I’m just kinda burnt out on ordis 😅 99.99% of the information is useless chatter and half the .01% that isn’t doesn’t really make sense.

having Nora do invasions/alerts makes a lot of sense. Dev stream/GotL special voice notes would also be awesome.

SHOOT YO. If Nora live-streamed audio from dev streams in game would be amazing in itself