Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any sign of Xbox to PC account migration?

(XBOX)weedyodaa

Was wanting to know if there's any updates/info about the potential for me to transfer my xbox account to PC? I no longer use an Xbox, and there was a ton of mods, primed frames, weapons that I farmed/spent cash for platinum. If there's any way I can recover all of my items to PC from my old account would save me hundreds of hours and cash for platinum. This game has always been one of my all-time favorites, and being able to pick up where I left off from on Xbox would be perfect

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)weedyodaa said:

Was wanting to know if there's any updates/info about the potential for me to transfer my xbox account to PC?

How did you even miss Cross-save coming this year?

Damn people, do research before posting, I say that all the time on these forums

3 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

Damn people, do research before posting, I say that all the time on these forums

first time I posted something on forums in about 5 years, just decided to try getting back into the game, but thanks for the warm welcoming

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

not everybody eats sleeps and breathes social media/news for the game. And it's often easier to ask than to go digging trough history.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)weedyodaa said:

first time I posted something on forums in about 5 years, just decided to try getting back into the game, but thanks for the warm welcoming

I guess it was a bit harsh but make sure you do a quick search, not necessarily on the forum, it might have the answer you're looking for.

During tennocon they were saying that cross save is coming this year so you have to wait just a bit more, hopefully.

48 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

it's often easier to ask than to go digging trough history.

*Opens the warframe website, click Tennocon recap*

Oh hey, look, it's right here, & it only took me two clicks

& even so, open your browser, search "warfame cross-save", & boom you have your answer

I also tried with "Warframe account migration", & one of the first links was about crossplay & cross-save

44 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I guess it was a bit harsh

My autistic @ss doesn't know the difference, I'm just speaking normally

Sorry @(XBOX)weedyodaa if you felt I was too harsh or anything :/

• Like 1

16 hours ago, -Krism- said:

My autistic @ss doesn't know the difference, I'm just speaking normally

Sorry @(XBOX)weedyodaa if you felt I was too harsh or anything :/

it's alright, I wanted to go onto the forums and check if cross-save was released because I figured some of the links when I searched "Warframe Xbox to PC account migration" might have been outdated. Still hyped for the release, I'd rather keep my progression after plenty of time/cash spent on this game, I stopped playing not too long after the first part of The New War was released, back when I still had an Xbox

Edited by (XBOX)weedyodaa

On 2023-09-10 at 5:17 AM, (XBOX)weedyodaa said:

it's alright, I wanted to go onto the forums and check if cross-save was released because I figured some of the links when I searched "Warframe Xbox to PC account migration" might have been outdated. Still hyped for the release, I'd rather keep my progression after plenty of time/cash spent on this game, I stopped playing not too long after the first part of The New War was released, back when I still had an Xbox

Exactly the same bro, been playing a little on my steam account but so looking forward to getting all my primes I grinded on the xbox back in the day!! 

On 2023-09-09 at 11:57 AM, Myscho said:

Sometimes this year

But cross-safe only. Play your XBox account on PC and vice-versa

On 2023-09-09 at 11:52 AM, (XBOX)weedyodaa said:

If there's any way I can recover all of my items to PC from my old account

But OP posted about "recover items to PC" - that's an account-merge topic.
This has not been announced, yet

-c0y

13 hours ago, Myscho said:

We dont know how exactly will be cross-save or "merging" different account works in reality

probably an online inventory 

Then they calculate what "non starting" slots you've obtained

Then calculate limit items like accessories, ephemera and Umbra and unsellables (you probably choose which dupe you wanna keep, might get refunded its addables)

Then they probably dump in the rest into the inventory

And if it doesn't fit they might leave a floater box which will join your inventory when theres space

Best case scenario

• 1 month later...