Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this was odd

_Anise_

Question

I join for relic mission, thinking to myself "the enemies aren't going down as quick as I would like" feels slow but its whatever

the anguish spawns .. oh ....  I get my steel essense etc, I guess I accidentally joined a relic unlock on steelpath ! oops

after the round I leave

goto starchart, my setting is for normal mode.... what happened because I am confused ?

9 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

A Dragon Key equipped can lower your stats.

If you open a vault, you can also get another random effect. (I did get a second  -75% Health ... was funny and hellish)

yes but the question was how can a dragon key cause a steel path fissure to be played by OP when his setting is on regular path. like he said he got steel essence and all. I don't think the dragon keys have quite that effect yet :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

A Dragon Key equipped can lower your stats.

If you open a vault, you can also get another random effect. (I did get a second  -75% Health ... was funny and hellish)

So, just like the person I quoted earlier, you just didn't read the whole post I have to assume?

Dealing less damage was not the issue.

Being put into a Steel Path mission after clicking a regular Fissure, with SP toggled off, was.