Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When your Nikana Prime gives over 100% effort.

Yousho

Such wierd build. Its like full dmg corrosive with viral instead, but also a co (so priming) and weeping wounds (so no priming), but then again the slash ratio is terrible so it is not a slash build either. But I guess if it works for you, it works.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 3

friend of mine had a galatine build like that, it's due to the fact that mod costs can be changed, but the mods themselves don't automatically unequip (thankfully) if the capacity doesn't add up properly. if you change any of the mods it'll probably "fix" it, but why would you want to do that? ;)

On 2023-10-07 at 1:08 AM, Zakkhar said:

Such wierd build. Its like full dmg corrosive with viral instead, but also a co (so priming) and weeping wounds (so no priming), but then again the slash ratio is terrible so it is not a slash build either.

It seems like a pretty normal build to me.  Remember, any build using Blind Justice is going to be proccing plenty of slash due to the stance's forced slash procs.  Because of those there's no need to have a high ratio of slash, especially since in many cases it will be better to have viral procs synergizing with your guaranteed slash procs to multiply their effectiveness.

As for Condition Overload, you don't need a primer for it to be effective.  In this case I'm guessing it's simply to add more True Damage to the slash procs for hardier enemies, since the enemy will all but immediately be subjected to at least viral and slash statuses.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

It seems like a pretty normal build to me.  Remember, any build using Blind Justice is going to be proccing plenty of slash due to the stance's forced slash procs.  Because of those there's no need to have a high ratio of slash, especially since in many cases it will be better to have viral procs synergizing with your guaranteed slash procs to multiply their effectiveness.

As for Condition Overload, you don't need a primer for it to be effective.  In this case I'm guessing it's simply to add more True Damage to the slash procs for hardier enemies, since the enemy will all but immediately be subjected to at least viral and slash statuses.

Blind Justice has 1 proc on neutral combo at the end. He is effectively losing damage by modding high viral. All slash melee's should either have no viral or use unranked 60/60's

• Like 2