The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.4

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, KitMeHarder said:

Please revert this.

12 hours ago, Ifeanyi said:

Please Revert This. We're tired of needing 2 attack speed mods to make weapons feel good.

The extra attack speed actually made me use melee again after the most recent wave of nerfs killed it for good. I guess you really want melee dead, huh?

• Like 5

vor 13 Stunden schrieb KanariaFolf:

I think that SE exploit with the fissure booster was broken, for sure. But at the same time, I was about to take advantage of it, because the current state of kuva farming is also just as broken. There is currently no practical way of obtaining enough kuva to roll our favorite rivens. It takes a full 5hr SP kurvival fissure at max efficiency to roll a riven 100 times. To get the roll you want, on average, it'll take about 30,000 rolls. We need a better kuva farm, like the original SE farm on Ophelia when it dropped from eximus. Not saying it needs to be so braindead you can macro it and afk for days (even though it still currently is), but it needs to yield more kuva. I support development of active farms, but not ones as slow as we have. Also when Void Dash

Kuva farm is fine. Its 10x better than what it used to be and you get an easy 70k every week. Its perfectly fine considering how much power they give. If you want to get godrolls on every weapon then expect to put the time in.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Stormxdragon said:

You dont have to have them all i doubt anyone would ever even use that many weps so trying to collect all is a waste

You may not want to or care about rivens, doesn't mean some of us shouldn't. Some are collecting different leach looks, others are after rare kavats etc. - you play your game and don't 💩 on others' choices, understood?

• Like 2

I know the bug fixes for deconstructer and helminth charger were necessary with how overpowered they were, but it's sad to see them gone regardless because it was the first time they actually had a niche in the game, or could be considered viable. Maybe their time will come in the next phase of the companion rework...

• Like 1

I was thinking about buying the Heirloom Packs but I have to ask, are you going to break and change the textures skins after purchase? hey talking about broken skins and changing textures after purchase

-valkyr carnivex skin broken, I already reported this but nothing has been fix

Spoiler

broken.png

-how about fixing the deluxe skins that you change

-khora spikes cant be colored

-gauss feet still broken 

-voidshell skin materials are inconsistent, they look different on each warframe, which defeat the purpose of this kind of skin 

-can you give us the option of turn off all the annoyng lights that you adding to weapons and warframe abilitties, i lke the light on the eviroment, but having the screen flashing each I cast  habilites or shot a weapon hurts my eyes

• Like 1

On 2023-10-24 at 2:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Reinforced Bond’s fire rate buff unintentionally applying to Melee attack speed. 

Please revert this. I believe it is completely valid for reinforced bond to work on melee attack speed. Especially since melee is falling behind. It is also isn't like everyone is using this mod. There isn't a need for this to not apply on melee.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Cryssoberyl said:

Zephyr's Tornadoes are still broken since the update and not doing their elemental ticking damage. Please fix as soon as possible.

Ya it's been pretty annoying trying to test the new bond mods with zephyr because her tornadoes are just perpetually broken right now.

• Like 1

I could not see the Fix for Duplex Bond for Hildryn. She can't generate clones by ability use but only with energy orb pickup which feels slow and wonky. 

Tbh, the Bond mod that increase attack speed also for melee could have been stay that way. It didn't feel OP, it was actual quite nice to have. But overall it's a great mod, alot of guns needed that buff, which otherwise don't have the space left. Really well done!

On 2023-10-25 at 4:45 AM, German said:

Kuva farm is fine. Its 10x better than what it used to be and you get an easy 70k every week. Its perfectly fine considering how much power they give. If you want to get godrolls on every weapon then expect to put the time in.

I gladly would if I had that much time in the game's lifespan, or my lifespan for that matter.

• Like 3

vor 21 Minuten schrieb KanariaFolf:

I gladly would if I had that much time in the game's lifespan, or my lifespan for that matter.

Couple hours grind can set you up for months. No need to spend much time on the game at all.

And besides that, rivens arent neccessary, they are an optional endgame grind. Of course thats more going to be for people who spend a little bit more time on the game.

Edited by German

5 hours ago, German said:

Couple hours grind can set you up for months. No need to spend much time on the game at all.

And besides that, rivens arent neccessary, they are an optional endgame grind. Of course thats more going to be for people who spend a little bit more time on the game.

If you roll a riven once every couple weeks, sure. 🥴

• Like 3

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Sh0ckwaveFlash:

If you roll a riven once every couple weeks, sure. 🥴

I reroll until I get stats im happy with regardless of rollcount. I only recently dipped below million kuva (thx 100 reroll lex) which I managed to stay at for a long time while just getting the 70k kuva a week and still rerolling rivens for the incarnons of the week. We get like 1 or 2 weapons a month if you average it out, 70k a week is plenty for that if you would even get a riven for every single one of these.

If you are flipping rivens for plat or expect godrolls on everything then again, you of course have to put the time in.

I am also having frequent melee locking happening as well as lag that is so bad that I essentially cannot play, even on an up to date and capable gaming laptop that definitely meets requirements. and I closed everything I possibly could, tried to lower all graphics to help reduce strain on the system, deleted other apps from my pc to free up space, and many other attempts at things to try and fix it but no luck. and other games still run without any lag.  Please devs, please help fix this quickly. I love this game but if this is ignored and not fixed I dont see much choice but to stop playing and recommending others to do the same and not suggesting this game to people for there is no point. and same as the others say, I had little to no lag overall before hand and very rare disconnect from parties or mission issues before and now since the abyss and alliance updates, especially the alliance one, I have had virtually constant issues and cant solve it nor fix it myself. Please fix it quickly.

15 hours ago, German said:

I reroll until I get stats im happy with regardless of rollcount. I only recently dipped below million kuva (thx 100 reroll lex) which I managed to stay at for a long time while just getting the 70k kuva a week and still rerolling rivens for the incarnons of the week. We get like 1 or 2 weapons a month if you average it out, 70k a week is plenty for that if you would even get a riven for every single one of these.

If you are flipping rivens for plat or expect godrolls on everything then again, you of course have to put the time in.

There are over 40,000 different combinations for gun and bow rivens, and almost 25,000 for melee rivens. The fact you're a muppet who's satisfied by mediocrity doesn't replace the reality of actual math and the probability of landing on the roll you are looking for. Your 1 million kuva is only good for 285 rolls, for comparison. The "plenty" kuva of 70k a week is 20 rolls. Like the previous person said, I'd be happy to grind out rolls in the current system IF THE GAME'S LIFESPAN OR MY OWN HAD ENOUGH HOURS AVAILABLE. Now quit being an insufferable wad 

• Like 2

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Sh0ckwaveFlash:

There are over 40,000 different combinations for gun and bow rivens, and almost 25,000 for melee rivens. The fact you're a muppet who's satisfied by mediocrity doesn't replace the reality of actual math and the probability of landing on the roll you are looking for. Your 1 million kuva is only good for 285 rolls, for comparison. The "plenty" kuva of 70k a week is 20 rolls. Like the previous person said, I'd be happy to grind out rolls in the current system IF THE GAME'S LIFESPAN OR MY OWN HAD ENOUGH HOURS AVAILABLE. Now quit being an insufferable wad 

Grow up

Hitting me with that reddit tier math lol.

Youre on the forums since june this year so i guess youre a new player. Maybe finish the tutorial first before trying your luck at rivens :*

Edited by German