Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Vorxnyx said:

While the 5 seconds was probably a bit much, it was also the first time in over 10 major patches that a Helminth Charger felt good or worthwhile to use.  It looks like the Helios crew felt similarly.  We've been advocating for a companion overhaul for ages, but it probably isn't going to work out if the majority of your effort goes towards pushing us back to the status quo.

There might have been just a sliver of interesting gameplay in the helminth interaction and a few others.  The only companions really seeing any use are the usual suspects and Nautilus. Shame, there was so much potential. Also: who thought making 'killed by companion' a requirement on any mod was a good idea? Good luck having anything that's not able to use a verglas kill anything on steelpath.

• Like 4

Nice to see improvements about cross platform and cross save. With it one day, you'll have to look for bindings compatibility accross the different platforms (mostly for cross save), and maybe solving controllers binding issues is a good way. Please acknowledge this issue :

2 hours ago, Mixnek said:

Thanks for the temporary riven fix. An increase of the riven cap is long due too. With well over 350 different unique weapons (variants excluded) and only 180 obtainable slots, rivens are unmanageable. 

At this point I would love to have a different way to view them. A new menu that shows all weapons with a mod and how many, where you can click on the weapon to view the Rivens you have for it. And a sub menu in the arsenal where you can view Riven's for just that weapon. Either would be pretty nice.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Reinforced Bond’s fire rate buff unintentionally applying to Melee attack speed.

Would you consider changing this to a feature? Melee is weak enough right now as-is, it could really use all the help it can get, and this was fun :///

• Like 4

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Reinforced Bond’s fire rate buff unintentionally applying to Melee attack speed. 

Welp. This is bad. I hoped you'll not "fixing" that and instead change description of the mod and let it be. But you decided to slap "No fun allowed" sticker and call it a day.

• Like 4

Please, adjust the drain of Continuity mods accordingly, they still have the wrong drain, as its explained in the report I made a week ago.

On 2023-10-18 at 6:05 PM, Trancerberos said:

Since you reduced Continuity's base drain to 2, its only logical that the rest of the continuity's drains are also reduced, Primed version base drain should be 2 and following the same logic about Archon mods drain being 2 points higher than primed version, Archon version should have base drain of 4.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Regen Mod drastically increasing the rate of fire of Helios’ Deconstructor

Oof, likely explains why the Deconstructor was so busted. Testing it again in simulacrum and the fire-rate is definitely a lot slower, so on one end that's disappointing, but on the other end Regen wasn't meant to do that so i can't really blame anyone.

Still one of the better sentinel weapons, high status + armor stripping with the Vicious Bond mod is still extremely good, just less likely to be murdering lv195 steel path enemies in 2-5 seconds

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mystic Bond’s chance at a free Warframe ability cast triggering every 5 seconds instead of the intended “after Companion uses abilities with cooldowns 5 times” when equipped with the Strain Mod on a Helminth Charger. 

It seems y'all also broke Mystic to some extent. My Panzer no longer procs it when using viral quills. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

Can someone at DE confirm if a minimum of 8 stock pickups actually spawn because I have yet to find more than 5 pickups.

There are max 5 pickups w each being worth 2 stock for a total of 10 stocks. 

Added Stock Pickups to Break Narmer missions. 5 Stock Pickups will spawn per mission, offering 2 Stock each for a total of 10. These will appear on your Loot Radar and will respawn if the mission is replayed. Extraction is required to earn the picked-up Stock.

Are there any plans on fixing the bug that locks your controls when switching back to your Warframe from your Operator/Drifter as a client? This has been an awful bug for years, and is only fixed by Last Gasp, using a Revive, or going into Archwing. Also, can we at least get an explanation as to why Venari STILL does not have any base shields? Venari is also incapable of using Duplex Bond, and I fail to understand why.

• Like 1

dont you guys test your stuff befor release? i had no issues with the game befor this crossplay garbage, now even with all setting low and all that cross crap disabled and verified my files the game still crashes after 3 mins of starting the game, cant do missions or nodes. come one 10 years down the drain. completly unplayable. i had no issues yesterday with the game, all the setting was on high, loaded smoothly , no lag or crash issues. but now nothing but problems.

• Like 1