Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has DE forgotten about the Altra sentinel skin ?

Waeleto

2 months ago DE started releasing a new sentinel armor skin called altra which were accompained with the silhoute of a new sentinel skin the looks like orokin sentry/shield drone
It was estimated to come out last baro but it didn't and it didn't come with this baro also even though you can already see the image of the skin clearly in the sentinel cosmetics page of the wiki
So had DE forgotten about this skin ? is it planned to come out later ? can we please get an answer 

• Like 1

If it’s not coming with the planned for tennogen later this year (cries in Yareli helmet) then it has to be next year. I can see it randomly appearing with Gotva Prime with Baro.

Edit: Aight just saw Baro’s inventory, nothing. It’s probably going to arrive later this month. Didn’t they start adding a bit of items to Baro’s stock?

Edited by Malikili
Edit

12 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

t was estimated to come out last baro but it didn't and it didn't come with this baro

Yeah, since it's not in this Baro, I would say it's gonna be in next Nightwave, but obviously that's just a guess.

14 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

can we please get an answer

Probably not, since it probably fails under the not commenting on "quote-end-quote-leaked" content policy. ;)

1 minute ago, Emwue said:

Yeah, since it's not in this Baro, I would say it's gonna be in next Nightwave, but obviously that's just a guess.

Probably not, since it probably fails under the not commenting on "quote-end-quote-leaked" content policy. ;)

Is it considered a leak tho ? you got already see what the skin looks like when we bought the mask, wings, tail 

6 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

maybe they're gonna make a prime version of it and put it in Gauss Prime's accessories pack... you don't mind waiting another 3 months, right? :)

can't happen cause we already have 3/4 pieces from the set

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

Is it considered a leak tho ?

I would not consider any content that is served by the public server to clients as a leak, but that's not how DE been looking at this - as long as the content is not accessible through normal in-game interactions, any "quote-end-quote-data-mining" of it historically been considered a leak, as far as I've seen.

The skin was never given an official release date.  It will be released whenever DE decides it is ready to be released.

To those who are confused because they assumed the skin would be released by now: I encourage you to take this as a learning opportunity about assumptions.

Edited by (PSN)Unstar
phrasing

16 hours ago, Alter_Bodark said:

the hold up i would have guess is proberly the fact that oxylus and nautilus BREAK alot of the skins.

take the ordis skin for example they both make the head swing around like its 1989.

There have been recent problems with sentinal skins that weren't there before. The Oxylus and Helios have messed up arms currently and I know the Loid skin tail wasn't spinning on Helios before.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Bricks said:

As a confirmation, this was eventually released, correct? Or has it still not showed up?

Didn't show up, we'll probably have to wait till they start releasing the altra set again every week with the 4th week being the skin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-12-22 at 5:01 AM, Waeleto said:

Didn't show up, we'll probably have to wait till they start releasing the altra set again every week with the 4th week being the skin

Oof, but at least I didn't miss it, I suppose. Switched over to Diriga as my sentinel and it seems like the Altra skin could be a nice Orokin styled universal skin to use with it.

• 4 months later...

Damn, it really took them over half a year to finally release it.

I genuinely wonder why... I mean, at this point I had completely forgotten we were missing the main skin to complete the set (I lost interest because it took so long).