The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account merging for banned accounts

Siragatatu

Question

a guy in my clan did ask a good question after the last dev stream, will people able to merge accounts with a banned account ? like the account will still be banned but u will get the items u had in another account ? i don't remember seeing nothing about that on the dev stream, does anyone know ? 

9 answers to this question

Just imagine you manage to merge with the banned acount, and the ban comes with it. And now you're right where you were after the first ban. I'd laugh a ton.

All I'll say is: Accounts are banned for a reason. Even if you were able to circumvent the ban through account merge I'd just consider it grounds for a fresh new ban.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

Yeah not a chance. That defeats the entire purpose of a ban.
That's basically ban circumvention.

Yeah, what they ^ said.

Also,

CJ1Iq.gif

Z0hMd.gif

always seems to be a dog cat or a friend ate my homework style post. :tongue:

Disclaimer: Not saying your banned . . .

16 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

What for? Also I seem to recall that there's a sentence in the EULA that says you're not allowed to sidestep a ban by making a new account, so if you request a merge you might just get both banned.

I dont know. made a support ticket already (I was never banned) didnt play my psn account since 2018, had a pc account since 2021 and playd sometimes... psn was mr15 pc mr14.
I saw yesterday that the merge was open for some time so I quickly merged my psn account... well time to quit for good if the support doesnt help me out lol (its a 12year ban? dont think I will still be playing games at 42 lol)

On 2023-12-22 at 6:46 AM, Laorenjia03 said:

I dont know. made a support ticket already (I was never banned) didnt play my psn account since 2018, had a pc account since 2021 and playd sometimes... psn was mr15 pc mr14.
I saw yesterday that the merge was open for some time so I quickly merged my psn account... well time to quit for good if the support doesnt help me out lol (its a 12year ban? dont think I will still be playing games at 42 lol)

LOL This game wont even be around in 2035