Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Stops - Warframe Sevagoth / TGA

Raarsi

Question

So for quite some time now, I haven't been able to get Twitch drops at all.  I can claim them from Twitch as I'm watching things like the Sevagoth drop from The Game Awards, but almost none of them have ever shown up because of something going on between Twitch and Warframe.

I check the user page on warframe and see this for the Twitch connect section:

Receive Twitch Drops for viewing Warframe Streams

COULD NOT FIND, CHECK BACK LATER

When I try to unlink my account so I can relink it (it doesn't give me an option to link), the page stalls and then either nothing happens or I get an error HTML page.  Meanwhile, I check my Twitch connections and Warframe doesn't even register in that list.  I have my wall of drops all listed, but when I click on the option to connect to collect those drops, it takes me to the user page that doesn't seem to work.

I'd submit a ticket, but I'm not even sure who it's supposed to go to or how the hell I'm supposed to report the issue as since it's technically not a game issue nor is it a billing issue or any issue involving the game itself.

Someone please tell me I'm not alone in this dilemma, because I'm starting to think these Twitch drops don't really exist.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Raarsi said:

When I try to unlink my account so I can relink it (it doesn't give me an option to link), the page stalls and then either nothing happens or I get an error HTML page.  Meanwhile, I check my Twitch connections and Warframe doesn't even register in that list.  I have my wall of drops all listed, but when I click on the option to connect to collect those drops, it takes me to the user page that doesn't seem to work.

I'd make sure the connection itself on Twitch is disconnected, and Warframe's user page does not have anything; then I'd clear cache & cookies on the browser (which may log you out), relog on both sites, and then attempt to connect again.

It definitely works (just checked, I got Sevagoth in game inbox) and the drops you've claimed via Twitch won't be lost or go anywhere until an account is linked, so it's just getting the link to initiate properly in this case.

• Like 2

Hi! First, my Warframe's account has been linked for a long time. I watched the entire Digital Extremes live stream and received the first drop. Then with the raid for TGA (The Game Awards live) I continued watching until the end but the Sevagoth's drop progress stopped at 6%. Does any community moderator know anything? Will I (or will we) receive the drop? Thx :(

It shows claimed for me, so I unlinked my account both on Warframes site AND on twitch then relinked them. Relogged back in and it showed up, not only did I get Sevagoth in the mail I also got a bunch of stuff from previous drops i didnt even know didn't go through; hope this helps.

Edited by Zeer07

Rumor has it a fair number of Tenno had issues with this particular drop, especially if viewing streams that claimed to have the drop, but were NOT the official gaming award stream. While I got my Sevagoth, the rumor is that when Whispers in the Walls drops on Wednesday, there will be a series of alerts to get a free sevagoth that way. But that's if you fully trust youtubers.

So I don't know if it just lag there was a lot of "Clems" in chat from what i could see during the live streams, but I haven't got any of the twitch drops from both streams today 7/12, or 8/12 (i'm an Aussy) my account is linked (I've double checked both sides say linked) I watched the streams for the allotted time to the end and claimed it in the twitch tab and nothing gone though to Warframe. I've been waiting like 10 hrs and got no clue.

And yes I've relog like 5-7 times.

• Like 1

I first suggest you check your drop inventory in twitch to double check you claimed the items, have you recently received other drops (has it been a year or so since last drop - if so you need to relink due to rule changes) if you recently got other drops and it recorded last nights drops - double check if its in you inbox (open up the client - not a companion app), if not there yet try relinking your warframe/twitch account, check inbox ingame after an hour. if all that fails contact support noting the action you have done.

Drops are working as I have received the drops from prime time and game awards.

• Like 1

Yeah it was the link. It had a tick before so i though it was working fine  but when I log in to twitch for a second time it said that was a error with the link. and funny enough got the drops from the new war too XD

Edited by Caspian.S

6 hours ago, Naroxas44 said:

'd make sure the connection itself on Twitch is disconnected, and Warframe's user page does not have anything; then I'd clear cache & cookies on the browser (which may log you out), relog on both sites, and then attempt to connect again.

That fixed it.  Thanks!

Thinking DE should maybe have that little bit in their Twitch FAQ.  Could save people time, energy and whining (I should know).

I had the same problem, I watched the Game Awards stream and got progress for my Sevagoth Drop until I reached 86% then it wouldn't go any further even after several refreshes and restarts of my browser. After ten minutes trying the Drop disappeared from my Twitch Inventory, even though the Game awards were still going for around about half an hour and I wasn't able to do anything to fix this and I didn't claim the drop without noticing, at least I think because Twitch doesn't say that I claimed a Drop for Warframe.