Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

3 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

so im going to be last because i decided not waste money on prime ascess? i bought a plat bundle? 

Simply put, DE is prioritizing those that supported them the most monetarily, which is honestly the most reasonable approach to it, besides MAYBE account creation date. Just be patient, man. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

so im going to be last because i decided not waste money on prime ascess? i bought a plat bundle? 

Why are you acting like a child, just stay in line and wait for your turn. If they could roll it out to everyone they would've done it already like any other update. It's more complex than it seems so stay shut in line and stop complaining. We are all waiting for the same thing you're not entitled to have it sooner anyway so don't complain about others being so

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

Just stop with that... they have said multiple times they want to get this completed for everyone this year. You people are so dramatic. 

They are working on it, but the updates would be helpful to keep everyone calm. 

Theyve said a lot of things.  What they NEED to say is some sort of timeline of what groups are going when, so that people wouldnt be speculating and getting angry.

• Like 7

Just now, (PSN)CaptImperium said:

Theyve said a lot of things.  What they NEED to say is some sort of timeline of what groups are going when, so that people wouldnt be speculating and getting angry.

I'm pretty sure it's not always up to those who care.
Plus it already happened to promise a thing and then have to go back on their word for not being able to fulfill it. Why would they have to keep promising stuff if nothing is certain.
Just wait for the daily news and stop stressing. Go have a walk rather than harassing DE on forums they ain't even reading

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (PSN)CaptImperium said:

Thats why im mad know... i want to know whats timeline here... is that a sort of crime? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, (PSN)CaptImperium said:

HA I agree on the timeline... 

Thats originally why I got started on this thread. Just give us all a rough timeline and let us all chill out. 

• Like 6

Just now, VolisPrime said:

Plus it already happened to promise a thing and then have to go back on their word for not being able to fulfill it. Why would they have to keep promising stuff if nothing is certain.
Just wait for the daily news and stop stressing. Go have a walk rather than harassing DE on forums they ain't even reading

they have decided what groups have a ascess aldredy and they are focusing it... they dont reveal because they know it looks bad for major players.. 

2 minutes ago, VolisPrime said:

they dont have to promise anything, just tell us who they are going to attempt to transfer and merge on what days and just go from there if there are issues.

• Like 3

A rough timeline...like the one in the OP? Where it literally says their, "Intention is to get this in everyone's hands in 2023"? Or the timeline Reb said about waves being spread over days, not weeks or months? Those seem like rough timelines to me.

I can get the idea of wanting more details on how the waves will be structured, but they've been pretty clear with their intent/goals since this post went up.

• Like 4

Look what happened over the weekend. They gave us a timeline, then had a technical hangup. Everyone freaked out and started harassing the devs over it. Everyone here now is spamming that they should do the same thing again, not knowing if there will be more issues and hurdles to overcome? Come on guys. Just relax. They dont have a grudge against you. They are not out to get you. They are working on it, right now. Literally right now. Take a breath.

• Like 7

Just now, (NSW)Juraash said:

A rough timeline...like the one in the OP? Where it literally says their, "Intention is to get this in everyone's hands in 2023"? Or the timeline Reb said about waves being spread over days, not weeks or months? Those seem like rough timelines to me.

I can get the idea of wanting more details on how the waves will be structured, but they've been pretty clear with their intent/goals since this post went up.

how do you think... the op was a concise timeline, like what?

• Like 1

Prime access, founders etc doesn’t make any sense really. The main point of x save is to get players back who stopped playing because they changed platforms. The way to do this would have been the accounts that haven’t played in the longest time. Somebody who is playing everyday doesn’t need x save. The people who haven’t played in years are the ones that really need this. 

I suppose that could be the flood gates though so maybe doing the way they are is too keep the amount low while they verify everything is straight and work through bugs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (PSN)CaptImperium said:

they dont have to promise anything, just tell us who they are going to attempt to transfer and merge on what days and just go from there if there are issues.

Definitely would be nice! 

Every thing is just hanging in the air!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, VolisPrime said:

Bro Fortnite came out in 2017 while Warframe in 2013. Do you really want to compare the coding level difference? From one year to another a new innovating programming language can come out and destroy the past ones so you can imagine the amount of improvements you get in 4..
Just look at the difference between UE and MOST non-UE games 

i was just saying they did it in a smooth way on the same scale. i just thought they could take pointers from that to implement it. but a lot of these misconceptions could be cleared up with daily updates

• Like 1

Just now, ICE_Dr_Stein said:

how do you think... the op was a concise timeline, like what?

I said rough, not concise? And there is 11 days left of 2023 and 19 as of the original post. 

Look at the platform I'm on, if you don't think I'm anxious to be free of it, you'd be wrong. But I also know that frothing isn't going to change anything, they haven't missed their intended targets yet, AND they've had posts every business day about it since it began.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

I said rough, not concise? And there is 11 days left of 2023 and 19 as of the original post. 

Look at the platform I'm on, if you don't think I'm anxious to be free of it, you'd be wrong. But I also know that frothing isn't going to change anything, they haven't missed their intended targets yet, AND they've had posts every business day about it since it began.

...True.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fosgatt said:

Not gonna lie folks, I had high hopes for being able to link it today :(

They just pushed an hotfix, I assume they're going to wait for a bit (think 15-30 minutes) before opening up the next wave so that they're sure there are no issues with the hotfix itself.

• Like 1