Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

It took me a while (sry it's 5 am and I haven't slept brain is very very slow) but I finally understand sorry for my stupidity was also just kinda making sure I won't mess it up thanks for being patient xD

No problem, and it's no worry dude. Just make sure to also take your time when you do the merge/link so you keep everything on that end straight.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

No problem, and it's no worry dude. Just make sure to also take your time when you do the merge/link so you keep everything on that end straight.

So I want to move my switch account to pc so I will want to set my switch to primary and PC to secondary? And do I have to progress on the PC account in terms of story?

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

So I want to move my switch account to pc so I will want to set my switch to primary and PC to secondary? And do I have to progress on the PC account in terms of story?

Correct on setting the switch to primary, and if you want to keep any items from PC you'll need to do some degree of progress IIRC, but if you don't care about that, then doing an account link should just overwrite everything on PC, including items.

Let me try to simplify it for people. Please correct me if im wrong on anything.

1. Log into the account you want to NOW be playing on.

2. click on the link to sign into whatever account on said console you have the most progress on

3. For merging click on the account you have the most progress on

4. if all done correctly, successful merge?

Just now, (NSW)Wukongpvm said:

I'm starting to get the feeling they aren't gonna do another wave today... Meaning it probably won't be till after Christmas that I get to finally play 😭

There is a chance at this point, yes. Still, don't hold out hope yet. They also might still be simply working through the last wave of PC Prime supporters. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Wukongpvm said:

I'm starting to get the feeling they aren't gonna do another wave today... Meaning it probably won't be till after Christmas that I get to finally play 😭

Don't worry, it's coming 2025, just gotta wait a bit more!

• Like 4

Just now, (PSN)TevezFumaFaso said:

Just buy the prime access :')

I'm starting my vacation tomorrow, and honestly thought about this option, since my PC account is new and not eligible for merge - but with my luck, the minute I buy it, they will release it for XBOX Prime Access people... lol

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)CptBogus said:

I'm starting my vacation tomorrow, and honestly thought about this option, since my PC account is new and not eligible for merge - but with my luck, the minute I buy it, they will release it for XBOX Prime Access people... lol

Then don't. You won't be able to merge your PC account, so the prime access you bought will be deleted along with your PC account.