Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

Just now, (XBOX)Marina CXVII said:

Yeah both do make sense and i'm fine with it. I'm glad the rest will carry. :blush:

Just to be sure since you only mentioned focus. Do you know if unlocked operator skills carry over? 

I wouldn't know. I haven't merged yet, but my guess is it could genuinely go either way. Be prepared to have to re-earn them, but you might not need to.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

I wouldn't know. I haven't merged yet, but my guess is it could genuinely go either way. Be prepared to have to re-earn them, but you might not need to.

Ah i thought you did. Honestly earning focus seems to be way easier than before so i'm fine with either, but saving time is always nice. Thanks for the asnwers! ^-^

1 minute ago, (PSN)Z0MBI3_PR0D_M3RK said:

A lot of people must be buying Prime Access to get in earlier right now so they decided to extend the current wave 😆

FOMO is strong right now with the new event, players aren't sure if they'll get in until next year.

Yeah, I feel like if they didn't allow those that are JUST purchasing Prime access to get in early, that would possibly help with the stress of the wave too. Add in the event going on, yeah I think DE either should've released Cross-save fully before or after Gargoyle's Cry, or at least ensure that the operation will continue for at least a week after the last wave of merges.

Just now, (XBOX)Marina CXVII said:

Ah i thought you did. Honestly earning focus seems to be way easier than before so i'm fine with either, but saving time is always nice. Thanks for the asnwers! ^-^

No problem, simply trying to keep on top of the information that's coming through and passing it along where I can.

I think it's safe to assume, DE is not going to meet their goal of having Cross Save rolled out to everyone by the end of 2023. 

The silver lining for those of us who end up at the tail end of the drip gate is that the bugs should (hopefully) be ironed out by the time we're let in. Less of a chance that things break when we get to merge. 

1 minute ago, Doomyo89 said:

dont be childish they need atleast communicate with us what are timeline for phases or atleast read the feed backs i feel they are just ingoring us... 

Right my bad, look Im sure they dont want to say something and have it not work out, their servers are likely still processing a lot of player data as well as having to keep up with the new update demand. Not just that but theres a few bugs reported that they must be working on to solve and they have to be stressing because everyone here is just whining and whining. They hope for an EOY drop and maybe everyone will have it by then, maybe not. Theres nothing you or I can do with how fast this is gonna happen so the back and forth just seems unproductive.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, testwizard said:

Decided to give in and buy a prime access on my pc account.

And what tf happened?.???👀👀👀 this a lil ridiculous for DE to basically allow anyone who pays for prime access to jump the line bro wtf. And when the drip gate opens for console nobody’s inventory should be missing a damn thing iron out all them bugs 

Edited by (PSN)MrTake1
Typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

Right my bad, look Im sure they dont want to say something and have it not work out, their servers are likely still processing a lot of player data as well as having to keep up with the new update demand. Not just that but theres a few bugs reported that they must be working on to solve and they have to be stressing because everyone here is just whining and whining. They hope for an EOY drop and maybe everyone will have it by then, maybe not. Theres nothing you or I can do with how fast this is gonna happen so the back and forth just seems unproductive.

you see critical feedback and a worry as whining? people wanted information directly from DE and they havent provide something new since when they launched the phase. When information lack people worry THIS IS NOT TARGETING DEVS DIRECTLY! We want just fresh information and some new ones like who is next one in phase? and can they provide a timeline for phases so we can pepare? if they havent got a thickskin for some customer feedback since 2014 they should just stop... 

2 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

and can they provide a timeline for phases so we can pepare?

No. The point of doing it in small batches is to catch and fix issues early, when only a limited number of players are affected. They wouldn't be able to stick to a timeline and then you'd be upset because of that.

Just now, --N-- said:

No. The point of doing it in small batches is to catch and fix issues early, when only a limited number of players are affected. They wouldn't be able to stick to a timeline and then you'd be upset because of that.

hmmh... is a pc prime ascess a "small batch" anymore? 

10 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

dont be childish they need atleast communicate with us what are timeline for phases or atleast read the feed backs i feel they are just ingoring us... 

I don't think you are ever going to get a timeline beyond what's already been stated in the OP. People tend to take things like that as hard lines no matter much DE might preface it. These threads are already messy, can you you even imagine what happens when they miss a deadline? I'll give you a hint, come to this thread after the end of the business day on Friday when they're supposed to be gone for the holiday. Or come in here if it isn't available to every one at 12:01 on January 1st.

In my mind they have been as clear as is feasible with a rollout of this size and complexity. DE can't anticipate every possible variable or issue that might come up. They've said their intent is 2023 for all of us, they have to do it slowly (or slowish) to make sure they don't break everyone's stuff. They've provided an update every day so far. The only thing we can do is wait. No timeline, no feedback, nothing you can say or do on these forums is going to change how soon you get access to this feature.

• Like 2

hace 8 minutos, (PSN)MrTake1 dijo:

And what tf happened?.???👀👀👀 this a lil ridiculous for DE to basically allow anyone who pays for prime access to jump the line bro wtf. And when the drip gate opens for console nobody’s inventory should be missing a damn thing iron out all them bugs 

He might not aswer in a while since he might be too busy enjoying glorious cross save. (and managing his inventory duplicates)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

I don't think you are ever going to get a timeline beyond what's already been stated in the OP. People tend to take things like that as hard lines no matter much DE might preface it. These threads are already messy, can you you even imagine what happens when they miss a deadline? I'll give you a hint, come to this thread after the end of the business day on Friday when they're supposed to be gone for the holiday. Or come in here if it isn't available to every one at 12:01 on January 1st.

In my mind they have been as clear as is feasible with a rollout of this size and complexity. DE can't anticipate every possible variable or issue that might come up. They've said their intent is 2023 for all of us, they have to do it slowly (or slowish) to make sure they don't break everyone's stuff. They've provided an update every day so far. The only thing we can do is wait. No timeline, no feedback, nothing you can say or do on these forums is going to change how soon you get access to this feature.

A few days on this forum and I 100% agree with you. I originally wanted a timeline but now? nope... these people don't even understand things happen, issues will occur, and there might be some delays. Is what it is....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Doomyo89 said:

hmmh... is a pc prime ascess a "small batch" anymore? 

PC players who bought prime access? No. PC players who bought prime access and want do use cross save? Probably much smaller.

Aside from the console players who are buying prime access on newly created accounts (don't do that btw, you'll lose the prime access when you link and choose your console account as your primary), I don't think many PC players want to switch to consoles.

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ace D Firefist said:

what a sad, strange take. the entire drip gate process exists to allow them to throttle the intake and make sure its all working. youre not ok with that?

nah man, its valid.  That drip gate term is a JOKE considering one of the gates is "PC PRIME ACCESS PURCHASERS".  What's next?  Heirloom pack purchasers?  People who have bought more than 5 prime access?  People who bought over 10,000 platinum?  That, and the lack of communication on the entire matter that has existed since it was announced in 2021.  I have been experiencing a drip gate for 2 years.  I want to grind the game RIGHT NOW for the event going on, and have been looking forward to playing more on my PC that doesn't want to blow up like the TVA when more than 2 frames are on the screen,  and god forbid if there is a Vauban in the same solar system as me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

and then we have to wait a another 2 months because DE cant be heaven forbins "rushed" into work... so changes i have to wait till summer to play a new uptade and they mean time please anyone else who got gross save early with shiny updates, i havent been able a play a year.. but no im rushing somehow DE...  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

you see critical feedback and a worry as whining? people wanted information directly from DE and they havent provide something new since when they launched the phase. When information lack people worry THIS IS NOT TARGETING DEVS DIRECTLY! We want just fresh information and some new ones like who is next one in phase? and can they provide a timeline for phases so we can pepare? if they havent got a thickskin for some customer feedback since 2014 they should just stop... 

Im not referring to the asking of a timeline, thats been a valid concern of mine too. I could only presume they havent been vocal about whats going on because they're actively getting the going on. The amount of people ive seen here asking questions that are answered by the FAQ and the people just here to whine about their choices of the gate system are just..

• Like 1

Just now, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

seems like we don't get another wave today. eagerly waiting the whole day, especially since around 2 hours since the rollout yesterday and the day before happened around that timeframe. it's 11:58 PM over here. what a bummer

It is unfortunate, however the volume of players in the current wave was pretty clearly going to be much larger than the previous wave. After all, there's not even a full year of eligibility for the founders program, while there's close to ten years worth of players to still work through beyond the founders, all of which could in theory have been PC Prime access supporters. 

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb (PSN)Blueghast9:

It is unfortunate, however the volume of players in the current wave was pretty clearly going to be much larger than the previous wave. After all, there's not even a full year of eligibility for the founders program, while there's close to ten years worth of players to still work through beyond the founders, all of which could in theory have been PC Prime access supporters. 

yeah, I know - especially since the game wasn't even that known back in the good ol' days - PC Prime Access buyers are probably like 20 times that amount if not even more - still though, lowkey sad cause I'm waiting for this since literal years XD