The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Gargoyle's Cry (HAS CONCLUDED!)

[DE]Sam

It would be nice if the Curse could be deposited in the clan vault, to collect for the next statues, since many are going on vacation in a few days, to take advantage of the time, since we completed the first statue a while ago and we must wait for the rest of the community. Please, enable the ability to deposit to the clan vault.

Season 3 Episode 13 GIF by Paramount+

• Like 8

On 2023-12-18 at 4:29 PM, KIREEK said:

Anyone seeing these ocasional blue lights out nowhere? sometimes upon completing a vitrium or when defeating a void angel, these lights appear and they are.....blinding

gZpreeQ.jpg

SQ0TNYJ.jpg

kj6jRJZ.jpg

Thanx butthole you spread your blinding bug to me now lol.   I first noticed it while using my mag which does have bright blue energy/sigil..

But I also just saw it on my corvax who doesn't have any blue on him.   I think its from from enemies and or dead enemies reflecting the blue lights of the stage off their shiny metal bits...   although one spot I got close to was a big swirling graphic,  every other time I see it its just a spot on the ground that you have to look at from certain angles. 

1 hour ago, Nightwielder said:

TBH I'm only having about a 75% success rate without it bugging out into uncompleteable or just failing for no reason. If Host changes the void angel can be bugged to where it doesn't record as dead even though it's been killed and then you can't start the boss fight.

Other times the game just full on auto failed for no reason. I want to grind the event because it's got good rewards but dealing with bugs and issues is making it not fun.

Yep

23 hours ago, Karpik said:

I'm currently at 8 hearing, 17 knowing and 23 seeing curses.

1 day later, I'm at 16 hearing, 33 knowing and 47 seeing. There's something off with the hearing curses, they are unusually rare.

Statistically, I would have been done with the event for my clan, but I'm gonna end up with excessive count of seeing curses as I need to farm more hearing curses!

I also asked a bunch of people, which is anecdotal evidence at best, but most of them have less or significantly less hearing curses than other curses, but no one has had a gap as large as mine. 

• Like 1

The video was made private. Can you share how the bug is performed in a separate thread so that it can be fixed?

On 2023-12-20 at 1:05 AM, (NSW)RATHURUE said:

Sooo apparently people are abusing the hell of Yareli+Merulina Resource Booster bug.

Will there be rollback for those or does DE even care at this point?

Bug in question: 

On 2023-12-18 at 3:47 PM, OfPowerOfWant said:

I destroyed the statue immediately, i can not stand these npcs lol 

I'd rather put a hole right through that fish tank

The commentary was amusing the first time around, but after he'd insulted my dojo for the dozenth time with the same lines I kinda feel the same way - especially since I rebuilt it single-handedly to specifically address his complaints YEARS before he even existed.

Escher this, fish-face. *grabs icepick*

• Like 1

On 2023-12-16 at 5:25 AM, [DE]Sam said:

Gargoyle's Cry 35.0.3

SCORING AND FEEDING

Trophies earned are determined by whether your clan fully feeds your Vigile Jahu Gargoyle with Cursed Murmur Energy before each Weekly Reset (Monday at 0 UTC). 

Terracotta is one full feed, Bronze is two full feeds, Silver is three full feeds, and Gold is four full feeds. One full charge depends on the size of your Clan. A full charge for a Ghost Clan is two of each Curse, with Shadow Clans needing six of each Curse, Storm will need ten, Mountain thirty and Moon at one hundred of each Curse. 

The chart below annotates the total number of Curses required that are needed to feed your Gargoyle fully over the duration of the event.

CLAN TIER

GHOST

SHADOW

STORM

MOUNTAIN

MOON

Terracotta

6 (2x each Curse)

18 (6x each Curse)

30 (10x each Curse)

90 (30x each Curse)

300 (100x each Curse)

Bronze

12 (4x each Curse)

36 (12x each Curse)

60 (20x each Curse)

180 (60x each Curse)

600 (200x each Curse)

Silver

18 (6x each Curse)

54 (18x each Curse)

90 (30x each Curse)

270 (90x each Curse)

900 (300x each Curse)

Gold

24 (8x each Curse)

72 (24x each Curse)

120 (40x each Curse)

360 (120x each Curse)

1200 (400x each Curse)

Tenno must then complete the Effervo Mission on Deimos to collect Cursed Murmur Energy to activate the Gargoyle. You’ll acquire this energy by defeating one of the Fragmented Trio (the assassination target), with the squad able to pick up one of three dropped Curses:

• Curse of Knowing from The Fragmented Suzerain,
  • Curse of Seeing from The Fragmented Anchorite,
  • Curse of Hearing from The Fragmented Zelator.

Does the Arena affect which of the Trio spawn in? if it does the RNG rate for each of the arenas to fight the one Trio that spawns is bad, I'm doing the Steel Path version and keep getting the same arena boss, which keeps dropping Curse of Knowing by a lot compared to the other's Curse of Hearing x3 and Curse of Seeing x9.

Is there something I can do to get the other Arena boss to spawn other than the one that drops the same curse? Curse of Knowing

Anyone notice (I'm Ghost clan) that 2nd weeks requirement is lowered to the same as week one? was 6 of each and is still 6 of each not 12 as the chart shows.

PS it is the second week atm or did I miss one weeks deposit? (anyone silver yet or bronze too?)

• Like 3

hace 1 hora, rOaD_kIlL1 dijo:

Anyone notice (I'm Ghost clan) that 2nd weeks requirement is lowered to the same as week one? was 6 of each and is still 6 of each not 12 as the chart shows.

PS it is the second week atm or did I miss one weeks deposit? (anyone silver yet or bronze too?)

hace 2 horas, Hitokiri.Renzokuken dijo:

Hi !

Is it normal that the curse rate does not increase as shown in the table ?
Are the trophies unlocked at the end? Usually they are distributed gradually (Operation Orphix Venom for example)

Thanks DE and Happy Holidays !

I have the same problem here, for what I can read the expected behaviour is an increment of the cost, so it's likely a bug

Edited by Mystic_Ervo
  • Like 3

On 2023-12-15 at 10:25 AM, [DE]Sam said:

Feed your Gargoyle before the weekly reset for four weeks to keep the Gargoyle fully fed and earn a trophy, depending on the number of charges added.

So if I think the Terracotta one might look better than a Gold one, am I screwed? Or do I get one of each tier? Not too familiar with how trophy distribution for operation events goes.

• Like 3