Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Redirection in Baro's offerings this cycle

Hexerin

image.png?ex=658f421f&is=657ccd1f&hm=17d

Shield tankers rejoice! The thing we dared hope for, actually happened. It is a great day, today.

Personally, I can say that my Trinity is dancing with delight:

image.png?ex=658f4419&is=657ccf19&hm=b3c

What a delectable increase. Absolutely "based", as the kids would say.

Spoiler

Before anyone gets excited about potentially seeing other new Primed mods, this is likely only a thing as an exception because they reworked the shield system. So no, don't expect to see other cool Primed mods being added in the future. Being allowed such fun is probably not in DE's plans, sadly.

• Like 5

I remember hearing a rumor years ago that Primed Vitality would be a thing.

I always doubted it since I don't think DE would ever make a Primed version of a Mod that already has 10 Ranks to it.

But with Primed Redirection, anything could happen.

8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Before anyone gets excited about potentially seeing other new Primed mods, this is likely only a thing as an exception because they reworked the shield system. So no, don't expect to see other cool Primed mods being added in the future. Being allowed such fun is probably not in DE's plans, sadly.

Primed Blind Rage Intensify when, DE?

Edited by BansheePrime

4 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I remember hearing a rumor years ago that Primed Vitality would be a thing.

I always doubted it since I don't think DE would ever make a Primed version of a Mod that already has 10 Ranks to it.

But with Primed Redirection, anything could happen.

3 minutes ago, BansheePrime said:

Primed Blind Rage Intensify when, DE?

Pretty sure their answer to that is Umbral Vitality and Umbral Intensify, just sayin'.

Also, Umbral Fiber in answer to Primed Steel Fiber.

Honestly though, kind of sad that the idea me and a few others had for Astral Redirection, Astral Fast Deflection, and Astral Continuity will never see the light of day... Could've been a nice theme to balance out against the Umbral stuff. Could've also involved a cool story quest too.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

I'll give an idea for a Primed mod.

Primed Assault Mode,

From my understanding, mods like Calculated Shot are no longer obtainable. A primed version of Assault Mode that allows any Sentinel to have a range of 70m again would be nice.

Do note that 70m would mean that's the distance it would fire at an enemy, didn't say anything about it actually hitting the target.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

From my understanding, mods like Calculated Shot are no longer obtainable.

Just go craft Diriga (for the case of Calculated Shot, for others go craft those Sentinels instead). Although obviously, you can't use Calculated Shot on other Sentinels, because it's Diriga's own unique precept.

21 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Just go craft Diriga (for the case of Calculated Shot, for others go craft those Sentinels instead). Although obviously, you can't use Calculated Shot on other Sentinels, because it's Diriga's own unique precept.

Oh wait they are still obtainable? I thought they made those mods unobtainable but let people kept it if they owned it.

6 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Oh wait they are still obtainable? I thought they made those mods unobtainable but let people kept it if they owned it.

Nope, they just stripped them out of loot tables and such. You have to craft the Sentinel that the precept belongs to. When you pull the Sentinel out of the foundry, the precepts are added to your mod inventory (like how the weapons are added to your weapon inventory).

Case in point:

Spoiler

aa325820c1c3445a7e3cd030f215a160.jpg

I had stopped playing the game by the release of Diriga (joined back in 2014, only played a few weeks). Didn't return until the beginning of this year.

Edited by Hexerin

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Nope, they just stripped them out of loot tables and such. You have to craft the Sentinel that the precept belongs to. When you pull the Sentinel out of the foundry, the precepts are added to your mod inventory (like how the weapons are added to your weapon inventory).

You sir are totally incorrect. All Sentinel attack precept mods that belong to each Sentinel are no longer obtainable. Haven't been for many years.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

You sir are totally incorrect. All Sentinel attack precept mods that belong to each Sentinel are no longer obtainable. Haven't been for many years.

Finish reading my post, as I summarily prove you wrong. Also, the wiki disagrees with you as well:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Calculated_Shot

70ac11a497a377559ceb2f6882b2d92f.png

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Finish reading my post, as I summarily prove you wrong. Also, the wiki disagrees with you as well:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Calculated_Shot

70ac11a497a377559ceb2f6882b2d92f.png

Here, this belongs to you:

Hide contents

42dbadac0b3a6819edeed820b7fab4b3.png

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Swift_Deth

Then, good sir, explain this mod and a previous post:

19 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Case in point:

Reveal hidden contents

aa325820c1c3445a7e3cd030f215a160.jpg

Guess what I should've said is the basic attack mods cannot be gotten anymore. Diriga and Helios are exceptions.

56 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

For clarity's sake, the only Sentinels that have their own attack prevepts are Diriga and Helios. All the others that used to have their own are indeed unobtainable. Those who still have them were allowed to keep them.

Just now, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

So this is a new primed mod? I just started building Hildryn 😂 good stuff

Yup, brand new. As shields are actually worth building into now, and there's several frames that are great for it, it's worth picking up. Plus, Hildryn exists of course.

Just now, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Primed streamline when?

Literally never, because Fleeting Expertise exists.

Just now, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

Primed Blind Rage 😂

I'll take a primed blunderbuss too 

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

Yup, brand new. As shields are actually worth building into now, and there's several frames that are great for it, it's worth picking up. Plus, Hildryn exists of course.

Literally never, because Fleeting Expertise exists.

Hey dont get me wrong, i aint gonna hold my breath lmao. Would probably be under the cagegory of "too good" anyway.

But i still want it.