The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Eidolon Naramon Lens Blueprint breaks foundry

HazelMeade

So I had in my inventory an object called "Eidolon Naramon Lens Blueprint".  This is like an Eidolon Lens Blueprint, but specifically takes a Greater Naramon Lens.  I'm not sure where it came from.  (Maybe it's what happens when I cancel an Eidolon Lens build?)  I queued it for building, and it consumed the expected resources, but created TWO entries in the foundry:

yFbQMfv.png

I tried cancelling one of them, and both disappeared, refunding me the single lens.  I queued it again and let it run to completion.  Now when I try to claim either lens, I get an error:

xFkX4DE.png

It's potentially worth noting that the notification does say "1 item", not 2:

GT8cDZz.png

Edited by HazelMeade
  • Like 5

Similar issue with an Eidolon Unairu Lens. Showing two in the foundry when I only crafted one. Had also crafted a Eidolon Vazarin Lens, which also showed two despite one crafting one, but was able to claim one, causing the other to disappear.
Only one is showing when I view my Foundry via the companion mobile app. However, If I try to claim it there, I am presented with a "Recipe does not have a ResultType" error message.

I get this error when I try to build an Eidolon lens. So it is not possible to start construction at all.

This error has persisted since the update. I tried it about 30 times. At first I suspected that there was just a mistake related to Cavia's reputation. Because you can buy blueprints from level 5. But now I can buy it and it still doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an eidolon Vazarin lens BP and it's not even letting me craft it, just gives unknown error when I try, yes I have all the required resources.

Edited by EDM774

• 2 weeks later...