Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The riven slot capacity limit must be removed!

Zarko_MKD

The riven slot capacity has reached the max limit of 180, so we cannot Buy any more riven slots to unlock more rivens and we are forced to delete existing rivens for our builds so we can unlock new one....??!! 

Please just remove the limit and earn more money.! DE. 

• Like 8

Rivens are limited by the amount of storage they want to deal with and the data load when you check them. They haven't limited it to 180 just to annoy everyone. Perhaps they could optimize it, but notice how long it takes to open up your modstation and pull the data for all of your rivens with their multiple stats plus all of your mods and their various upgrade levels.

We may get more at some point, but they're definitely not just going to make it unlimited.

il y a 27 minutes, Hobie-wan a dit :

Rivens are limited by the amount of storage they want to deal with and the data load when you check them. They haven't limited it to 180 just to annoy everyone. Perhaps they could optimize it, but notice how long it takes to open up your modstation and pull the data for all of your rivens with their multiple stats plus all of your mods and their various upgrade levels.

We may get more at some point, but they're definitely not just going to make it unlimited.

I get all of this.

But I'm building a complete arsenal.

I can't call it done if I don't have a riven for everything.

9 minutes ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

I get all of this.

But I'm building a complete arsenal.

I can't call it done if I don't have a riven for everything.

Even if they up capacity, it's not going to suddenly jump to 600 or so where you can have a riven for every weapon. Nobody plays every weapon anyway. Sure I collect stuff too, but you have to realize that.

Edited by Hobie-wan

il y a 3 minutes, Hobie-wan a dit :

Even if they up capacity, it's not going to suddenly jump to 600 or so where you can have a riven for every weapon. Nobody plays every weapon anyway. Sure I collect stuff too, but you have to realize that.

Fair enough, I accidentally trashed my Despair and stalker just won't drop me another bp. But when I do get it, I'll be the body who plays every weapon. I just hope I can get it before I run out of things to forma before the stug.

il y a 1 minute, VibingCat a dit :

Do you actually use all of those rivens? 

I do, and I know that defines me as a degenerate, but I embrace it.

Edited by Fred_Avant_2019
  • Like 4

il y a 1 minute, VibingCat a dit :

Until we get new slots, if I were you I'd give up my rivens with very low disposition as they're quite useless, usually worse than other mods.

Nothing half a billion shots of kuva can't fix. Compressing an elemental combo into a riven has got to be some of my favorite way to make min dispo rivens worthwhile.

• 1 month later...

I 100% agree there should be no riven capacity period. If you can hold 1000s or even 10s of thousands of regular mods why not riven mods. Especially now that there is duviri. 180 rivens isn't even enough rivens to have 1 riv per weapon. But if people are willing to spend 60p on 3 slots I don't see a reason to cap that. Unless it's a coding thing but I can't really see that being the reason. So please DE Remove tge riven capacity please!!

I understand that unlimited slots might not be technically feasible, but surely we're due for a cap increase by now...

Last one was years ago for MR30 and we're LR4 now.  That's a massive amount of new gear plus the incarnons make slotting rivens on a lot of older gear desirable as well.

21 hours ago, GenXer81 said:

I 100% agree there should be no riven capacity period. If you can hold 1000s or even 10s of thousands of regular mods why not riven mods. Especially now that there is duviri. 180 rivens isn't even enough rivens to have 1 riv per weapon. But if people are willing to spend 60p on 3 slots I don't see a reason to cap that. Unless it's a coding thing but I can't really see that being the reason. So please DE Remove tge riven capacity please!!

Tell me you didn't read the thread without telling me you didn't read the thread (or any of the many others like this).

Regular mods take way less data storage space than rivens. They just have 1 master table that says Ammo Drum is mod #00001 with it's state and just store that you own 537 of them at rank 0. If you have some ranked ones then you could have a few more entries of X at Y rank. Still not much and the main information for the stats on the mod are just in 1 table somewhere.

With a riven it's a mod named with parts A-B C-D plus 3 or 4 values that can have their own ranges, the rank requirement, and the polarity. That's a lot more for one person, much less for thousands of players.

I would like to see the number increased, but it's certainly not going to jump a lot or be uncapped.

• Like 1

I want this so I can buy 1,000 Glaive Prime rivens to roll 9 times each and then sell on the market for a substantially lower amount than they're worth over the course of two months to not only clear my inventory as fast as possible but to prevent other people's rivens from being bought at a fair price. Once they see the 1,000 Glaive Prime rivens going for 200p less than the lowest price, they will either wait two months for my rivens to sell or be forced to sell for lower than mine. When they do this, I will buy theirs so that I can continue rolling without losing any revenue.

Edited by Ghastly-Ghoul