Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What am I missing for Legendary Rank 4 (see screenshot link)?

VampirMitDemColt

Question

I know that I never finished the Railjack Intrinsics (3000 points missing) and that I haven't finished Steel Path (372 points missing). And on the equipment side the Rahn Prism and Gauss are still missing (9000 point missing) and of course the founders stuff which I don't have: https://ibb.co/S3FYYKN

But it feels like I'm still a few thousand points short. Could someone who has already reached LR4 and not is a founder share his Mastery Breakdown here for comparison?

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

You're missing some points from primary weapon, 6000 points from some melee weapon, 6000 points from Sentinel and 3000 points from Sentinel weapon, 372 points from steel path missions, 3000 points form Railjack Intrinsics

Looks like Prisma Lenz, Latron Wraith, Verdilac, Prisma Ohma, Prisma Shade & Prisma Burst Laser.

• Like 8

I'll be back from work in about an hour but I'm not a founder and only missing gaus and his weapons and am only 4k and some change off LR4, when I'm back I'll share my breakdown. Actually Just claimed the weapons trough the companion app so I'll level those up and be LR4 

EDIT: looking at your total equipment owned I'd say you're missing some event/baro exclusive weapons which don't show up unless you own them.

Edited by EDM774

19 минут назад, VampirMitDemColt сказал:

But it feels like I'm still a few thousand points short. Could someone who has already reached LR4 and not is a founder share his Mastery Breakdown here for comparison?

Apart from points for Warframes and Amps you're missing some points from primary weapon, 6000 points from some melee weapon, 6000 points from Sentinel and 3000 points from Sentinel weapon, 372 points from steel path missions, 3000 points form Railjack Intrinsics.

You don't have 6 pieces of equipment, likely hidden behind some quest you haven't done.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, EDM774 said:

I'll be back from work in about an hour but I'm not a founder and only missing gaus and his weapons and am only 4k and some change off LR4, when I'm back I'll share my breakdown. Actually Just claimed the weapons trough the companion app so I'll level those up and be LR4 

EDIT: looking at your total equipment owned I'd say you're missing some event/baro exclusive weapons which don't show up unless you own them.

I'm at the same stage as you, all I need is the weapons and Warfrme either the warframe to hit LR4 or both weapons.