Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What does "IDENTIFIED:" mean at the end of missions?

Sineforge

Question

On the mission end screen, some mods will have "IDENTIFIED" injected into their title. For instance, "IDENTIFIED: Blunderbuss".

Is this tied to discovering the source missions/enemies for the codex? Filling in one of the "????", or does it denote something else?

This has been bugging me for months, but I never thought to ask the forums. Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

Hidden reward revealed at the end of the mission, specifically to prevent people from prematurely aborting if it isn't what they want. Stuff like spy rewards and arcanes. So yeah they're the "????"

Edited by rapt0rman
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Hidden reward revealed at the end of the mission, specifically to prevent people from prematurely aborting if it isn't what they want. Stuff like spy rewards and arcanes. So yeah they're the "????"

OOOHH anything that's just "mysterious item" before completion! Thank you!

• Like 2

Have in mind the the Identified may also come in the form of Endo or Credits and it will just add up to the obtained credits and Endo and not show the Identified part. SO it may seem to you like you are missing some items, when in fact you got bamboozled with DE and their diluted droplists.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Have in mind the the Identified may also come in the form of Endo or Credits and it will just add up to the obtained credits and Endo and not show the Identified part. SO it may seem to you like you are missing some items, when in fact you got bamboozled with DE and their diluted droplists.

In that case, it's good to note you can get the information by hovering over the credits and endo, it will show the mission/drops rewards and the "identified" amount

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chewarette said:

In that case, it's good to note you can get the information by hovering over the credits and endo, it will show the mission/drops rewards and the "identified" amount

Oh? Is that so? I'll have to check that out...

5 hours ago, Chewarette said:

This is def true of the credits but I'm not 100% sure it's true for the Endo.