Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Mismatched Reward [INVESTIGATING]

Very simple: while doing a run of the new Disruption node on non-steel-path difficulty, I obtained a Dante blueprint.  However, upon completing the mission and extracting, the rewards screen informed me I'd actually obtained a Ruvox blueprint.

• Like 7

I just completed a disruption on Armatus where a Dante Chassis BP dropped as the C rotation reward, but when I extracted it wasn't listed in my rewards or present in my inventory.

Edited by Neosquid_Actual
Thread got merged
  • Like 6

I had to run it over again to make sure i wasn't going crazy, haha. last run i lost the dante chassis and ruvox blade, but i wasn't paying attention to what they changed into. this time I got the ruvox main bp (which stayed, thankfully), but the dante systems that dropped changed to the neuroptics. I have a shadowplay clip of the mission progress screen before extracting and the rewards after, if I need to share that as proof.

After running 3 disrution, i've had my loot altered multiple time after extracting. Weapons and bp disapearing or getting simply removed from my rewards. i've so far lost dante's neuro, the onos twice and one of the blade once

This also happened to me. I did 14 rounds of Disruption with randoms, was able to get Dante blueprint and Dante Chassis blueprint as popup mission rewards, but when I extracted, I didn't find them in the foundry or my inventory.

• Can't recall if I was client or host
  • No migrations
  • Normal
  • Regular mission
  • Sanctum Elevator
Edited by Sippycup_Salesman

Same issue. Drops seen in last disruption run: Onos bp, Ruvox blade bp, Dante Systems bp. Drops received on extraction: Dante bp.

Host.

No migrations.

Normal.

Regular mission.

Elevator start.

Edited by robertslope
Added additional information.

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to Mismatched Reward [INVESTIGATING]
3 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi Tenno, thank you for the reports! If you are able to offer more information on what happened in your missions, it would be a huge help to the team. 

Do you recall the following:

• Were you host or client
  • Was there a host migration
  • Was it SP or Normal
  • Were they Bounties or regular missions?
  • Did you start from Star Chart or Sanctum Elevator?

Anything else you can offer would be a huge help! 

Just did a run and had the same issues.

I was client.

No host migrations.

Steel path.

Regular mission.

Sanctum Elevator.

Two systems turned into two neuroptics, I don't remember what the rest of the drops were supposed to be.

• Like 1

8 минут назад, [DE]Taylor сказал:
  • Was it SP or Normal
Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

Remember receiving Dante, Ruvox and Onos in first disruption, with the last mission results not showing the mentioned 3

- I was host 
- no host migration (left the mission first)
- Normal
- Regular 
- Sanctum Elevator

2nd disruption I received Ruvox blade but the last mission results only showed me relics 
I was client, including the same details with above description for 1st disruption 

• Like 1

• Client for one of the times and host for the other time.
  • No host migration
  • SP 
  • Bounties
  • Sanctum Elevator

I've gotten the Onos Blueprint twice during bounties and both times it was missing from the mission rewards. They weren't replaced with any of the other new blueprints, just missing.

I've done 2 longer runs of plain Disruption node (not a bounty) but I have 0 Dante blueprints, while I received 2x chassis, 2x systems and 3x neuro blueprints. I think I had about 30 rounds of rewards total. We never failed any conduit, so except involuntary A/B rewards in the first rounds, all of the other ones were C-rotation rewards.

The chance of not receiving a single Dante BP is pretty low, I'm no Kengineer, but I think that's gonna be below 1% chance.

I didn't realise  there was an issue with rewards swapping, so I'll do a couple more runs and pay more attention.

I was client for both of my longer runs.

No host migration.

1 normal, 1 SP mission.

Normal mission (not a bounty).

I always started from Star Chart.

Exact same thing happened here. After finishing round 2 of the new disruption node it notified me that I had gotten the dante blueprint as a reward, and pressing "view mission results" confirmed that. However, after the mission the blueprint did not appear in my foundry or inventory.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:
    • Not sure. I may have been the host. The start was interesting, I thought I was the fourth in a group, and then I was at least the first to load.
    • No
  • Was it SP or Normal
    • Normal
    • Regular mission - first time
    • Sanctum Elevator

We had all three parts of Dante show as rewards and the Ruvox bp. I was pretty pyched for a first run. 

I ran the new gamemode once got a dante main bp drop and it gave it to me i ran another run and got systems and chassis but when the mission ended the blueprints were gone. 

Edit: it seems like starting the mission from orbiter instead of the sanctum anatomica doesnt cause this glitch. I just reran from orbiter and the neuroptics blueprint dropped and actaully stayed in my inventory. The time i got the dante main bp i also started from orbiter.

Edited by Turryuno
New info