Jivy

Question

15 answers to this question

hace 31 minutos, Jivy dijo:

I know that

so the patch is coming today?

En 27/3/2024 a las 11:01, [DE]Megan dijo:

Deep Archimedea Launches Next Week! 

As announced earlier this week, we have made the decision to launch Dante Unbound without the Deep Archimedea game mode. Instead, it will launch in a Hotfix next week on all platforms. 

Given the complexity of the game mode and all the careful design considerations required in its development, we want to ensure that when it gets to you in its best state!

As an additional reminder, Deep Archimedea requires 2 Netracell Search Pulses in order to play. With that in mind, we want to reassure you that we will be adding a one-time bonus of 5 Netracell Search Pulses with its release next week, which will last until the following weekly reset (Monday, April 8th @ 0:00 UTC). This will ensure everyone who meets the requirements can attempt Deep Archimedea, even if the weekly five Netracells have been completed!

There is still so much to explore in Dante Unbound - read on to learn more! 

NEXT WEEK.

12 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

NEXT WEEK.

"Next Week" can imply...

• 7 Days after the update drops.
  • Sunday, as that is technically the "next week" on most calanders. (Today)
  • Monday, as it is considered directly after both "week ends" thus making it a new week.
  • April 8th itself, as that could be considered "next week" to some.

The confusion is there. DE could've just said the exact date it comes out, but instead all they said:
"These extra pulses will last until April 8th 0:00 UTC."
Which given the context? Implies we're getting a weeks worth of those pulses to start with.

But than again, DE and logical clarity go together like potassium and water.
Violently, to the point where it makes a mess and everyone is burned in the process.

1 minute ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

lol the updates are normally in Wednesday stop complaining for good sake.

I'm not complaining? I'm asking if it coming today or not

They're on a long weekend, so today they're probably off work.

Seeing they wanted to fix a few bugs I wouldn't hold my breath until Thursday personally. Anyways you can do Netracells since they stated they'd have extra keys for the week to account for the late deployment.

4 hours ago, gilean302 said:

What a load of nothing this topic has become because people just can't give polite and simple answer to the easiest question.

Indeed

On 2024-04-02 at 2:18 AM, gilean302 said:

What a load of nothing this topic has become because people just can't give polite and simple answer to the easiest question.

Because there isn't a clear answer, so the best answer is right above mine. For now, Primed SoonTM it is. I'm pretty sure everyone would be down with it coming out after april 8th if it means it's playable vs them rushing it out in a bugged ah state and you not being able to get rewards for it or not being able to progress after spending 2 netrakeys.

The amount of people who get so irrationally angry at DE for a late update is saddening. Some of y'all are acting awfully salty and entitled over something that's happening due to DE wanting to polish their content as much as possible before release (with respect to the needs of the development staff). If you want it done faster or with precise timing every single time, you're asking for crunch. Let's try to be a little kinder, yeah?