Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp nerfed after overguard fix

vor 2 Minuten schrieb K4RN4:

Ranking Warframes into Tiers is Insane

does that mean the list?

https://overframe.gg/tier-list/warframes/

So the whole thing is more of an epic fail. Because even volts with fast mele can do more damage and kill MUCH more than the supposed warframes in "s tier". But when I look at their highly voted builds... it's clear why they create such a strange list.
and wisp just doesn't have the mutionion for useful damage. she needs loot warframe! disp skill doesn't help at all here.

I don't think anyone will disagree with you here.

With breach surge further nerfed she has two and a half good abilities. Her 2nd to protect herself. And her speed and health mote. Cuz shock is great and bad at the same time. You can trigger 1 stack of CO but it slows down enemies. Which is either awesome or horrible, depending on the mission type. You don't want shock motes in defense and netracells and not good in survival either cuz it makes it harder letting enemies come in for life support. Cats and beasts travel far and need often time to catch up to you shocking enemies during that time slowing them down additionally. Breach surge is not really needed in base steel path and got weaker now too. 

From all S tier she is the weakest one. She lacks in offensive buffs except melee atk speed. She is the only frame able to buff everybody's fire rate. Her most unique trait. Here is the issue. Many ppl come with fire rate modded into the weapon, making the fire rate buff more of a curse than a bless except you run and charge incarnons quick but everything that is not a Burston will need to recharge often. I main her over a year now. Her speed is nearly as good as volts. Her atk speed is outclassed by volt and gauss. 

But again, she provides no dmg buff on her own or for herself. Gauss, volt, saryn, octavia all being powerhouses. Revenant is number 1 protector being able to buff him self and have crazy allies to summon. Wisp had the cc and the support. Cc is cut down, support is just health and a bit of speed which can be bad on guns. I slap sprint boost aura and octavia with praedos and am almost as fast as a endurance wisp with super strong cc, dmg buff and 100% invisibilty.

What is wisp? Support? Dmg dealer? Crowd controller? 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb zThulsaDoomz:

Claiming that Wisp is no longer S tier is insane

8 hours ago, UnstarPrime said:

I think this is a short-term loss that creates the opportunity for a long-term gain.  Overguard ignoring CC has been a thing for awhile now, but there have always been these little exceptions to that rule that folks in the know could still use, which meant that the community wasn't feeling the full effects of Overguard ignoring CC.

However, now that these unintended exceptions have been rooted out, Overguard ignoring CC is in full effect.  So it's time for everyone to feel what it's like without any CC for Eximus.  And if players don't like that, they can unify in making their voices heard in the feedback section.

To give it the old college try, in the coming weeks I'll be playing around to see how this changes the feel of the game, and depending on what I find, I may speak up.  I encourage others to do the same.

I dont like it. At all. 

Certain enemies with overguard in certain situations start to feel like theyre approaching the realm of obnoxiously bullet spongey but thats one issue. 

And theres *usually* enough ways to brute force it.

But the bigger issue is now, especially in certain "end game" modes that have more eximus units, is that there's a fair number of enemies that will aggro you no matter what.

So you have 2 options. 

Be tanky enough to face tank it or just hope you have enough damage output to kill them before they kill you, and you never really know when enemies might spawn behind you or whatever so basically it nudges the game into be a tank or get #*!%ed over.

8 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

In addition, wisp is currently very rare. I hardly see her. I used to enjoy playing with her. But this fire rate buff is pointless because I then need nekros in the group. or I'll go mele then.

Can't speak for others, but I don't play Wisp in public lobbies because getting another Wisp in the squad causes issues due to the horribly bad way DE has implemented buffs in this game. My stronger motes end up getting overridden by other people's weaker motes. It's incredibly frustrating.