Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Kind of sad that Rage/quickthinking combination was taken away. It was THE BEST. But not anymore.

its only if you suicde. chill guys >.<

there are no lex bps int he market btw >.<

nvm. game trolls me... Q>Q

Edited by ss4chris

Darvo specifically mentions the Stalker and thanks you for taking care of him as he was being followed by him (Stalker) for several months.

Doesn't change that I had no Stalker, does it? He was just like "Yeah, well, good you're done and stuff and I have this from my back".

[edit]

What I wanna say: Maybe it was a bug or something, but my group didn't have a Stalker in that alert.

Edited by Saiodin

Im still waiting for you guys to fix the Vaubans vortex not allowing an Exalibur to slash dash when he is close by. Also melee getting stuck when you are knocked to the ground when charging. Why do you guys keep ignoring these problems I bring up its really starting to make me mad.

Edited by TheLastShadow

You got very bad level scaling in survival, On Eris-Phalan infested survival, they are becoming unkillable at about 15m, or at least I run out of ammo, because I cant kill em fast enough. I could only Solo 16m!!

I would imagine people with less supercharged stuff would have trouble killing em at 8 minutes and struggle to do 10, with a team of 4. All the people thanking you for the update may have been premature. In addition what the BS with trying to rank stuff up, it's taking forever now!

so, took a run on alohamorus, there was 3 random rhinos, so result was not best
at 28 min no oxy left. 
also, at this lvls grineer are just pussies with no damage . lvl 70 is like 150 old, but 150 old napalm shoot the sheet out of anyone

8cc24be85704.jpg

Edited by wickated