Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Dante 4th Tragedy works with status duration, all status over time (including gas & electricity) and in general status from other sources?

quxier

Question

I'm not sue how to test it so maybe someone has the answer already. I've tried Simulacrum but it always show same 334 number.

Few question:

1) Does the status duration works? For example having +100% duration should make 2x more damage (except damage from 4th & dark verses).

2) What about Gas & Electricity? Does it works on them as well?

3) Does it even work with other sources (e.g. heat status from gun)? I get same number in Simulacrum, with and without procing slash.

5 answers to this question

Tragedy explodes all DoTs into a single blast. Depending on the DoT will depend on the blast that is done.

E.g. Slash procs are insantly detonated for all the damage they would of done over time, as True damage (the damage Slash procs use)

Toxin (not Gas. Gas makes the cloud, the cloud does the damage tick, not the proc itself) and Electric procs would, respectively, explode with Toxin and Electric damage, with all their damage they would of done over the course of the status' duration.

This does work with other sources.

Edited by Stormandreas

4 hours ago, quxier said:

1) Does the status duration works? For example having +100% duration should make 2x more damage (except damage from 4th & dark verses).

I would assume so.

2) What about Gas & Electricity? Does it works on them as well?

Neither Gas nor Electricity offer enemy centered DoT. They work differently. Only Toxin, Heat and Bleed.

3) Does it even work with other sources (e.g. heat status from gun)? I get same number in Simulacrum, with and without procing slash.

Simulacrum gatekeeps your damage numbers on the EHP of the enemy. If enemy dies it will not show the actual damage (overkill) at all. If you want to test damage that nukes enemies instantly Simulacrum is a nono (or just use tougher enemies that do not get 1shotted). It works on every source of Status.