Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DEEP ARCHIMEDEA

On call crew with Trumna shreds enemies on Extrminate even with "Sealed Armor" deviation (90% DR on non-weak spots). Use Mausolon yourself for kills.

Mirror defense can be cheesed with Necramechs. The terminals are available near both of the objectives.

Same tactics apply to Disruption.

• Like 1

To show i'm not talking out of my 4$$ and you can make the builds that you get that week work...

...I know Dante is considered quite the meta frame, but this was during his "worst" and using his 1 ("weakest ability").   

3 hours ago, Crimson.Prime said:

FROST/CITRINE/GRENDEL
Gotva Prime/Zarr/Convectrix
Detron/Twin Rogga/Viper
Atterax/Pupacyst/Halikar
 I also have an Abbreviated Abilities. It's hard to protect the objects in the Mirror Defense while I'm paying attention to surviving.

out of those I'd have taken Citrine, Zarr and Atterax. the melee options aren't great but Kuva Zarr and Tenet Detron are to tier if you have them.

I'll admit the -75% power duration of Abbreviated abilities was definitely brutal, but Citrine requires upkeep anyway and I'd have powerful weapons to fall back on.

the defense was brutal, I will admit. the trick is to make sure that somebody is picking up the floating glyphs as it temporarily stops the health decay on the objective. you can also use Necramechs in the defense mission which makes clearing mobs and defeating the rogue eximus necramech a lot easier.

I assure you, it IS possible to do it with the recommended gear.. but it can be difficult. if it's too difficult, there's no shame in taking a step back: the vosfor rewards aren't exactly valuable either, and there will always be more shards in future.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for all your ideas!!😊

I was just so overwhelmed because I failed several times trying to get full points. 

This week’s rotation is kind of challenging for my preparation, I'm about to have more tries after. 

Btw a weekly refresh of Individual parameter is too random. Maybe the period should be settled as 2-3 days I think?😭

1小时前 , helioth137 说:

To show i'm not talking out of my 4$$ and you can make the builds that you get that week work...

...I know Dante is considered quite the meta frame, but this was during his "worst" and using his 1 ("weakest ability").   

Thanks I‘ll try Dante later lol.🥹

• Like 1

1小时前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

Frost actually does ok with low duration *you would still want to stack some duration to a comfortable level after the modifier) , his 4 will strip enemies of armor allowing you to kill them easily and the augment gives overshields thats another layer of defense. Cold is rather good as a CC effect and Frost is just full of it and there are a few mods and arcanes that benefit from cold effects..

Gotva prime is a decent primary for focused fire and Zarr with some ammo mods can be a reasonable option too, assuming you actually build it decently.

But the important thing is picking your battles and picking your allies , creating a globe from which to take out enemies that are frozen solid and having some spectres on call will make it more manageable.

Thanks!! I'm rebuilding my Frost. Frost's 4 & Zarr seem to be a good choice because it's too hard to kill those LV.400 high-armored enemies.😭

39 minutes ago, Crimson.Prime said:

Thanks!! I'm rebuilding my Frost. Frost's 4 & Zarr seem to be a good choice because it's too hard to kill those LV.400 high-armored enemies.😭

i don't normally recommend this , but since i did it myself i would be a hypocrite for not mentioning it.

Do check your helminth ,

it may have some invigorations that will help compensate some of the challenges for modding/modifiers,

And there are some subsumes that can work wonderfully together. Like mind control is normally crap , but mind control a leech eximus and you can get some pretty good utility (just one example).

22 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

i don't normally recommend this , but since i did it myself i would be a hypocrite for not mentioning it.

Do check your helminth ,

it may have some invigorations that will help compensate some of the challenges for modding/modifiers,

And there are some subsumes that can work wonderfully together. Like mind control is normally crap , but mind control a leech eximus and you can get some pretty good utility (just one example).

another reason to check helminth is easy armour stripping + survivability boosts, for instance nekros terrify, or hildryn's pillage, both great! 
Pillage doubles as a shield buffing tool, which is amazing and can take you all the way to level cap, especially if you build it with corrosive projection, molt augments, and get 275% power strength on your frame (transient fortitude + blind rage + intensify for instance). 

1 hour ago, Crimson.Prime said:

Thank you guys for all your ideas!!😊

I was just so overwhelmed because I failed several times trying to get full points. 

This week’s rotation is kind of challenging for my preparation, I'm about to have more tries after. 

Btw a weekly refresh of Individual parameter is too random. Maybe the period should be settled as 2-3 days I think?😭

Thanks I‘ll try Dante later lol.🥹

I understand your frustration, I tried Dante solo with a different build and failed with that due to running out of energy, I couldn't get past the first mission which went from "kill 150 enemies" to "kill 400 enemies", and like 10 of them were necramechs & ghosts. 

That's when I changed builds to Noctua & built around shredding armour. Those Mechs are basically immune or at least highly resistant to slash, so had to switch up the build :) 

I do believe I know what I'm doing and spend a bit too much time on the game (2500 hours total via steam), but part of the fun is being beaten & then outplaying & outwitting your opponents when you return. 

• NovusNova changed the title to DEEP ARCHIMEDEA
7分钟前 , helioth137 说:

another reason to check helminth is easy armour stripping + survivability boosts, for instance nekros terrify, or hildryn's pillage, both great! 
Pillage doubles as a shield buffing tool, which is amazing and can take you all the way to level cap, especially if you build it with corrosive projection, molt augments, and get 275% power strength on your frame (transient fortitude + blind rage + intensify for instance). 

I understand your frustration, I tried Dante solo with a different build and failed with that due to running out of energy, I couldn't get past the first mission which went from "kill 150 enemies" to "kill 400 enemies", and like 10 of them were necramechs & ghosts. 

That's when I changed builds to Noctua & built around shredding armour. Those Mechs are basically immune or at least highly resistant to slash, so had to switch up the build :) 

I do believe I know what I'm doing and spend a bit too much time on the game (2500 hours total via steam), but part of the fun is being beaten & then outplaying & outwitting your opponents when you return. 

That's what I thought. Those mechs have too much armor with Lv.400 and it's hard to handle while using the loadout equippments.

I have to spend a lot on Warframes or weapons that I may not use anymore. 🥹

1 minute ago, Crimson.Prime said:

That's what I thought. Those mechs have too much armor with Lv.400 and it's hard to handle while using the loadout equippments.

I have to spend a lot on Warframes or weapons that I may not use anymore. 🥹

unfortunately, the mechs can't be fully armour stripped, neither with unairu, skills, nor corrosive, it does a little to them, but not much. 

You just need Raw power to destroy them! :) 

Halikar is an underrated melee by the way, it's like glaive prime, throw and detonate, find build inspiration on www.overframe.gg for lots of weird weapons & frames

vor einer Stunde schrieb 0_The_F00l:

Do check your helminth ,

Oh well...
frost and zarr is a lousy choice. although I really like frost and zarr and have enjoyed playing with them for too long.
he plays solo? then why throw stones in your own way?
He can also install Khoras CC from Helmith and remove the point with skill duration. Every mech will experience its own blue miracle. Because I'll wait until the boys are all nearby and then we'll go together to kill the mech that can't walk and can't attack. I don't need armor reduction either...

3 hours ago, FulfillMyWill said:

On call crew with Trumna shreds enemies on Extrminate even with "Sealed Armor" deviation (90% DR on non-weak spots). Use Mausolon yourself for kills.

Mirror defense can be cheesed with Necramechs. The terminals are available near both of the objectives.

Same tactics apply to Disruption.

solid sounding advice, of course we can't know till we test it (:

Mirror Defense was a breeze for my team, we had voruna+innodem+vazarin taking care of damage + eximus units + a gara in team, to double defend the objective (her 2 + 4)

"Use Mausolon" part is what stretches my beliefe a little, i remember the gun being pretty weak, without a riven at least. 

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

75% reduced ability duration, applied multiplicatively. If you have 200% ability duration modded and thus an ability would be boosted from a baseline 50 seconds up to 100 seconds, Abbreviated Abilities will reduce that ability back down to 25 seconds. It also affects channeled abilities, the channeling cost suffers. My Titania goes from "permanent Razorwing" to "Razorwing for a few seconds" (I'm exaggerating, but you get the point).

Would that work for limbo with neg duration????

12 minutes ago, helioth137 said:

warframe players: figuring out how to turn bad things into good things since 1999 :D 

<3 

The best I've got is Mesa/Batacor/Occucor/Hirudo. 

I've been getting stymied at mirror defence but this thread has given me ideas.

5 minutes ago, Pragmatic_2015 said:

The best I've got is Mesa/Batacor/Occucor/Hirudo. 

I've been getting stymied at mirror defence but this thread has given me ideas.

i guess i got super lucky last few weeks, excalibur first week, dante second, voruna 3rd... 

I wonder what this week will bring. 

Oh and perhaps... dante was on same week as excal, just after 3 day reset. 

4 minutes ago, helioth137 said:

i guess i got super lucky last few weeks, excalibur first week, dante second, voruna 3rd... 

I wonder what this week will bring. 

Oh and perhaps... dante was on same week as excal, just after 3 day reset. 

I had Zephyr then Mesa

14 hours ago, helioth137 said:

"Use Mausolon" part is what stretches my beliefe a little, i remember the gun being pretty weak, without a riven at least. 

Was using it myself this week. Had no problems getting kills. The only problem that may happen is running out of ammo.

4 hours ago, FulfillMyWill said:

Was using it myself this week. Had no problems getting kills. The only problem that may happen is running out of ammo.

when you say ... "getting kills"... most things can land kills if modded correctly, but there's a vast difference between 1 to 2 tapping enemies, and really having to use all your ammo within a mission :| (not a good sign)

1 hour ago, Pragmatic_2015 said:

I wanna thank everyone in this thread. The advice helped out a lot.

But it's making me wonder how are we forgetting the fundamentals of gameplay.

Are we so used to just steamrolling things that we forget how to act ???

Glad it helped , 

Some players have forgotten more than others.

21 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Glad it helped , 

Some players have forgotten more than others.

After I got thru, I took a mate thru with my Dante. Absolutely wrecked it but I was the only one communicating. It's the kind of mission where you need to stay close or stick together so you can get a quick revive.

The old adage "Together Everyone Achieves More" holds true 

On 2024-04-16 at 5:51 AM, helioth137 said:

Interesting...my 2nd leg was Mirror Defense. Alchemy is much easier.

10 hours ago, helioth137 said:

when you say ... "getting kills"... most things can land kills if modded correctly, but there's a vast difference between 1 to 2 tapping enemies, and really having to use all your ammo within a mission :| (not a good sign)

I never meant 1-2 tapping (even though Mausolon can do that too with it's secondary attack). But it's decent enough to use if the weapon selection is bad this time.

Edited by FulfillMyWill