Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE PLEASE STOP NERFING ON USAGE STATS

1 hour ago, Trollocaustic said:

Is that why he goes for less than 50 plat on average now?

Popularity doesn't effect plat costs positively, rarity is what makes things expensive. So yeah, he's a pretty common Warframe everybody wants, so his price isn't high.

• Like 1

On 2024-04-18 at 11:41 AM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Kuva Bramma / Kuva Zarr == Braindead, zero effort and Low IQ weapons.

Would your solution be to simply remove these weapons from the game, for the crime of being usable by "bad players"?

2 hours ago, Kaiga said:

Would your solution be to simply remove these weapons from the game, for the crime of being usable by "bad players"?

There were abusively powerful and were promoting a playstyle that was bad for the game.

DE already solved the issue with them.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PSN)AyinDygra:

When nerfing doesn't work, they just force diversity on you, by randomized loadouts... it's a very consistent trend, and I'm not for it at all.

do you mean this sp circuit circus?
I had already pimped almost all good weapons and then invested 7-8k plat and pimped all prime weapons, all warframe, blue weapons etc. with formas, arcanes, primed mutation....

and you know what? I still get more than 50% garbage weapons as a selection. Above all, primaries usually only have weapons that perform as the last piece of dirt. So no damage at all.
and the same is also with secondaries and mele.
I couldn't see this "dual cestra" anymore... then I thought to myself, I'm going to pimp this garbage with 5 forma so that it also causes "somehow" damage........... .... AND YOU KNOW WHAT?????? suddenly "dual cestra" no longer appears at all!!! although it used to be almost constantly in loadout....

Of course it's all just a conspiracy theory with aliens. because their system is random and so random it doesn't work anymore

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PR1D3 said:

...Is this a joke? With the OP's name and how silly the post is, this seems like a joke/bait post.

no, everything is serious on the forums. 

Didn't you know that? :o 

6 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

do you mean this sp circuit circus?
I had already pimped almost all good weapons and then invested 7-8k plat and pimped all prime weapons, all warframe, blue weapons etc. with formas, arcanes, primed mutation....

and you know what? I still get more than 50% garbage weapons as a selection. Above all, primaries usually only have weapons that perform as the last piece of dirt. So no damage at all.
and the same is also with secondaries and mele.
I couldn't see this "dual cestra" anymore... then I thought to myself, I'm going to pimp this garbage with 5 forma so that it also causes "somehow" damage........... .... AND YOU KNOW WHAT?????? suddenly "dual cestra" no longer appears at all!!! although it used to be almost constantly in loadout....

Of course it's all just a conspiracy theory with aliens. because their system is random and so random it doesn't work anymore

I had opposite experience, every week I have gear that is strong but I can get clapped by disabilities aimed at caster frame, such as this week, but I was fortune to queue up in pub with Trinity so we managed, on the second try because in the first run, people would stand close to defense objective and the invulnerable suckers would basically deal too much damage over time and we failed. I was sevagoth and because of trinity I was able to blast the map and at the same time slow it down to almost standstill with gloom. Shoutout to that Trinity, felt like it was 2014 again. Regarding you spending several thousands of platinum to pimp out your gear doesn't really say much, one can copy build from YouTube and still not making due to lack of understanding of enemies and your own strengths and weaknesses and from my experience, this is the most common reason why people fail to make it through end game content. Moreover, the question is if when one gets an underwhelming load out rooster, will he spend few hours sweating or will he go look for squad to breeze through it? Depends on the individual.

Edited by Karyst

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Karyst:

I had opposite experience, every week I have gear that is strong but I can get clapped by disabilities aimed at caster frame, such as this week, but I was fortune to queue up in pub with Trinity so we managed, on the second try because in the first run, people would stand close to defense objective and the invulnerable suckers would basically deal too much damage over time and we failed. I was sevagoth and because of trinity I was able to blast the map and at the same time slow it down to almost standstill with gloom. Shoutout to that Trinity, felt like it was 2014 again. Regarding you spending several thousands of platinum to pimp out your gear doesn't really say much, one can copy build from YouTube and still not making due to lack of understanding of enemies and your own strengths and weaknesses and from my experience, this is the most common reason why people fail to make it through end game content. Moreover, the question is if when one gets an underwhelming load out rooster, will he spend few hours sweating or will he go look for squad to breeze through it? Depends on the individual.

then it's good. and hopefully the nonsense will finally stop for me!
Because think about it... I have completely equipped almost all weapons with the best mods. namely anything that can cause real damage. But I've been deliberately fed the same rubbish for weeks/months or since the circuit update.

if it only happens a few times. OK... that could be true. but not like that! or how it happens with "dual cestra" - that can't be a coincidence! there is a system behind it. So put all unpopular and even deleted weapons (because they are total garbage!) in the selection...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

then it's good. and hopefully the nonsense will finally stop for me!
Because think about it... I have completely equipped almost all weapons with the best mods. namely anything that can cause real damage. But I've been deliberately fed the same rubbish for weeks/months or since the circuit update.

if it only happens a few times. OK... that could be true. but not like that! or how it happens with "dual cestra" - that can't be a coincidence! there is a system behind it. So put all unpopular and even deleted weapons (because they are total garbage!) in the selection...

How about this, write down for me the load out that you get that you are getting and I will see what I would do in your position.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Karyst:

How about this, write down for me the load out that you get that you are getting and I will see what I would do in your position.

It's not about tips at all. I didn't even ask about that and someone like me can figure it out on his own. it's about something else!
look at my typical selection spectrum:

1.jpg

and I leveled that. look where the bar is:

2.jpg

and I have leveled up more than 50% of the secondary weapons. with primary weapons even more. and are the primaries good or rubbish? or is it often played with?
and that's not just once... but ALL THE TIME!

Well, I don't believe in "random" fairy tales for a long time.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

It's not about tips at all. I didn't even ask about that and someone like me can figure it out on his own. it's about something else!
look at my typical selection spectrum:

1.jpg

and I leveled that. look where the bar is:

2.jpg

and I have leveled up more than 50% of the secondary weapons. with primary weapons even more. and are the primaries good or rubbish? or is it often played with?
and that's not just once... but ALL THE TIME!

Well, I don't believe in "random" fairy tales for a long time.

Well, for starters you are missing bronco, which has incarnon and I let you form an opinion on its performance once you get it. Talking strictly secondaries for duviri, you can mod using galvanized shot in combination with secondary encumber on lot of secondaries nowdays , from melee it would obviously be dex dakra, where again, when modded correctly alone would carry you throughout circuit and lastly again, if correctly modded both nataruk and hind would get you through. Perhaps you think that you are not in need of advice but there are often possibilities for improvements that we are unaware of and I myself am not exempt from that.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Karyst:

Well, for starters you are missing bronco, which has incarnon and I let you form an opinion on its performance once you get it. Talking strictly secondaries for duviri, you can mod using galvanized shot in combination with secondary encumber on lot of secondaries nowdays , from melee it would obviously be dex dakra, where again, when modded correctly alone would carry you throughout circuit and lastly again, if correctly modded both nataruk and hind would get you through. Perhaps you think that you are not in need of advice but there are often possibilities for improvements that we are unaware of and I myself am not exempt from that.

improvements are always possible. The world isn't perfect and people aren't anyway. Someone can strive for perfection until death, but human life is not enough for such a thing.

bronco with incarnon might work. however, it's obvious that I don't have it! (otherwise I would have leveled it like other weapons long ago) And with this weapon from the trash can as well as with Bolto weapon I can never pass SP content against high lvl opponents. When I look at standard mod builds for it, I get a fit of laughter...

And then we come to the starting point... the last unplayable garbage is deliberately left uncheered for me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

improvements are always possible. The world isn't perfect and people aren't anyway. Someone can strive for perfection until death, but human life is not enough for such a thing.

bronco with incarnon might work. however, it's obvious that I don't have it! (otherwise I would have leveled it like other weapons long ago) And with this weapon from the trash can as well as with Bolto weapon I can never pass SP content against high lvl opponents. When I look at standard mod builds for it, I get a fit of laughter...

And then we come to the starting point... the last unplayable garbage is deliberately left uncheered for me.

What is your build on Afuris Prime that you would use against high level SP opponents?

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Karyst:

What is your build on Afuris Prime that you would use against high level SP opponents?

why the question? do you need tips yourself? or do you want to "test" me (hopefully not the last - please let it be!)
Because I don't play with the weapon and mostly use standard build. But here you have to pay attention to status/crit/spread/headshots etc. therefore not only the mods, but also adapting arcane etc

1.jpg

20 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

why the question? do you need tips yourself? or do you want to "test" me (hopefully not the last - please let it be!)
Because I don't play with the weapon and mostly use standard build. But here you have to pay attention to status/crit/spread/headshots etc. therefore not only the mods, but also adapting arcane etc

1.jpg

If you don't use the weapon and mostly use standard built, would it make sense that you will struggle against high level SP opponents? Furthermore, Afuris Prime is puncture based weapon, meaning that when you mod for viral, the results are nowhere near the same as modding for viral on slash based weapon that often procs bleed that benefits from viral procs being active on the target since viral increases damage done to health up to +325% at 10 stacks. Further more your modded critical chance is at too low of  a chance for consistent enough chance which hinders the weapon performance even if you have high critical damage multiplier. Likewise status chance isn't at high enough % to really stack those heat procs quickly to evaporate whatever you're shooting at and because of all the things mentioned, you feel that you cannot deal with high level enemies. My advise is to not use standard builds that you intend to take to places such as SP circuit that is basically endless SP but the enemy level increases faster than in non circuit SP endless and that way you will absolutely be able to smash any SP circuit considering the powerful decrees that circuit comes with each subsequent round. 

Edited by Karyst

10 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

DE's "random" never actually is random. Like how people found out that Invigorations are more often for unpopular warframes - turns out the good ones have half the chance or less to appear.

The Circuit went through some iterations, but if I recall correctly it will always try to give you at least 50% unowned weapons or something like that. So yeah, by picking up a weapon you make it less likely for it to appear in the future.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

where did I write that?

bc53dc992d222c4b38d62ea6704a19ef.gif

You are focusing on the wrong thing. This is nothing but advice to you and you do what you want with it. In the end of the day, if your arsenal truly was pimped out, you wouldn't be on forums complaining.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Traumtulpe:

DE's "random" never actually is random. Like how people found out that Invigorations are more often for unpopular warframes - turns out the good ones have half the chance or less to appear.

The Circuit went through some iterations, but if I recall correctly it will always try to give you at least 50% unowned weapons or something like that. So yeah, by picking up a weapon you make it less likely for it to appear in the future.

true. There is 100% business model behind it and that is absolutely unfair and unacceptable.
Because if someone invests a lot of time and resources and wants to be useful for the team, in the end they will be cheated..,!

• Like 2

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Karyst:

You are focusing on the wrong thing. This is nothing but advice to you and you do what you want with it. In the end of the day, if your arsenal truly was pimped out, you wouldn't be on forums complaining.

I don't see any point in discussing it further. Because for you it's probably about something else. but the reality is like this:

1.jpg

and I see opticor vandal ALL THE TIME ALMOST ALL WEEK. that's why I pimped it too...!

and your motivation is unclear to me and I don't want to know either... I definitely don't need the tips or second mom... 👎

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

I don't see any point in discussing it further. Because for you it's probably about something else. but the reality is like this:

1.jpg

and I see opticor vandal ALL THE TIME ALMOST ALL WEEK. that's why I pimped it too...!

and your motivation is unclear to me and I don't want to know either... I definitely don't need the tips or second mom... 👎

All options are strong when modded correctly. Collect the rest of non trash weapons and you won't find yourself in the pickle.

I do agree with some of you here but you must understand why I said this in the first place.Ifpeople aren’t using something it’s because it doesn’t work well for endurance or endgame content or for a more general purpose audience like the majority of players are.Furthermore if DE wants us to use more weapons then why wouldn’t they just start buffing everything so it’s all good not just this one thing that is overused to justify a more balanced system of play.Now so that it doesn’t make it seam like the game is punishing us for using our favorite weapon or weapons to play how we want to if they had never nerfed ember or say Octavia then those frames wouldn’t get pushed to the side so quickly compared to sayrn mirage and the others that apply to this. So if you don’t want us to overuse something the more logical reasoning would be to buff everyone and everything so that way you have a viable alternative to the other weapons and equipment that we have in game 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Infinity Trollz said:

I do agree with some of you here but you must understand why I said this in the first place.Ifpeople aren’t using something it’s because it doesn’t work well for endurance or endgame content or for a more general purpose audience like the majority of players are.Furthermore if DE wants us to use more weapons then why wouldn’t they just start buffing everything so it’s all good not just this one thing that is overused to justify a more balanced system of play.Now so that it doesn’t make it seam like the game is punishing us for using our favorite weapon or weapons to play how we want to if they had never nerfed ember or say Octavia then those frames wouldn’t get pushed to the side so quickly compared to sayrn mirage and the others that apply to this. So if you don’t want us to overuse something the more logical reasoning would be to buff everyone and everything so that way you have a viable alternative to the other weapons and equipment that we have in game 

No one is punishing you, that's all your martyr complex in your head.

No, just buffing everything is not the right way to balance things, that is short-sighted, ill-logical, has been proven for decades to be wrong, and frankly, just plain dumb. 

So perhaps, as a suggestion, learn about how things like live games work, before trying to re-design things without all the right data, using nothing more than your emotional outlook, and thinking 'you know better' just because you play the game.

Good Luck.

Edited by Zimzala
  • Like 2