Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New TennoGen items arriving in May! TennoGen Unbound 3

Greetings Tenno,

As was announced on Devstream 179, the next batch of TennoGen arrives May 15th alongside Nora’s Mix Vol. 6, new Kuva and Tenet weapons and more! 

image.png

Considered TennoGen Unbound Part 3, the following community creations will be available on All Platforms:

PC Tenno can acquire these items via the Steam Workshop, while Console and iOS Tenno can purchase these items for Platinum via the In-Game Market individually or as TennoGen Unbound Bundle 3.

What is TennoGen? TennoGen refers to unique Customizations created by Tenno, for Tenno. Talented artists from the Warframe community are able to submit their own unique designs

More TennoGen is in the works, including the items teased for Jade Shadows during Devstream 179. Thank you to the dedicated and passionate artists that make up the TennoGen community - we can’t wait to equip your creations in-game!

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Nyekomimi said:

Is there any chance that we get more Diva theme items soon?

Definitely the best theme in TennoGen so far

You'll have to ask the original artist. To my knowledge, all the Diva stuff has been made by one individual.

• Like 1

they look cool and all but like can we get some dagath, voruna, and citrine stuff
I know revenant and mag are popular and all but damn my mains have NOTHING

also for the love of god please approve that ember skin
you know the one

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, would I get in trouble if every batch, I asked for a Ika Musume themed skin for Yareli hoping an artist will see it?

If that's allowed I might start doing that.

Is there any cosmetic for Caliban in work?

he is with us for quite long time and he doesn't have even one cosmetic.(not counting his alt helmet that every frame gets on release)

• Like 1

Love to see that Revenant is getting some love since he's been needing another skin lately, but I do hope to see other frames get a good skin or two soon like Voruna, Styanax, Cirtine, Dagath, Yareli, and Caliban. Among all of the frames, they're in most dire need of a tennogen skin the most I'd say.

• Like 2

When we ever get the Yareli Rusalka skin? Literally the most popular item in the workshop? Its like stealing our money, please add this on the game. Heck bump it up to 10 euro i don't care, just add it in.

• Like 1

Lets count, shall we?

1. Revenant: Already have 2
  2. Baruuk: Already have 5
  3. Mag: Already have 7
  4. Yareli: Already have 0
  5. Voruna: Already have 0
  6. Caliban: Already have 0

I know they are not the most popular frames, but they are not popular because you made them unpopular.

Rant over. And I know I'm complaining to the wind :c

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for a Yareli skin man, I will only be picking up the mag skin, baruuk already has a bunch, I own 3 of them as it is. 

There are a few wonderful designs already in the workshop for Yareli and they're just being completely ignored :(

Yundak's Hoshi Skin and the Rusalka skin by VoidPunch would be instant purchases from me.

• Like 2

On 2024-05-02 at 8:07 AM, Abbsa said:

Lets count, shall we?

1. Revenant: Already have 2
  2. Baruuk: Already have 5
  3. Mag: Already have 7
  4. Yareli: Already have 0
  5. Voruna: Already have 0
  6. Caliban: Already have 0

I know they are not the most popular frames, but they are not popular because you made them unpopular.

Rant over. And I know I'm complaining to the wind :c

Yeah Voruna and Yareli both have some sick grineer based skins on the workshop. Those two will probably be accepted just to satisfy to lack of skins.

On 2024-04-27 at 12:38 PM, vasRayya said:

they look cool and all but like can we get some dagath, voruna, and citrine stuff
I know revenant and mag are popular and all but damn my mains have NOTHING

also for the love of god please approve that ember skin
you know the one

That new kuva Voruna skin will probably be her first one after this batch releases fingers crossed

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...