Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Vol. 5 Ending + Vol. 6 Incoming! (NOW LIVE)

[DE]Sam

Howdy Dreamers,

Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 is coming to a close—ending on Wednesday, May 15th at 11 a.m. ET. 

However, Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 is a special case—releasing just hours later, on May 15th, at 2 p.m. ET!

Like previous editions of Nightwave, we will include duplicate protection for rewards you have already unlocked. Identical to Nora’s Mix Vol. 5, Tenno can expect to be compensated with Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 Creds instead of the previous unlocked reward.

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 closing, you’ll want to cash in your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 Creds before the end date. Leftover Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 Creds can be sold for Credits afterwards!

New Rewards!
CedoDaybreak.png

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 6, completing Nightwave acts can net you these new rewards:

Glaive Daybreak Skin

Daybreak Vanquished Banner

Khora in Action Glyph

Daybreak Kavat Gene-Masking Kit

Cedo Daybreak Skin

Nukor Daybreak Skin

Daybreak Kubrow Gene-Masking Kit

Daybreak Emote

Daybreak Armor Bundle

Sobek Augment

Glaxion Augment

New Cred Offerings
Included with these new rewards will be hand-picked new and returning rewards from previous Nightwave Series’.

• Qorvex Raxpart Helmet Blueprint
  • Dante Cantist Helmet Blueprint
  • Napalm Grenades (Penta)
  • Deadly Maneuvers (Magnus)
  • Dizzying Rounds (Bronco)
  • Bursting Mass (Mutalist Quanta)

All rewards listed above are subject to change or removal.

There will be 3 hours of downtime after Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 ends as we prepare for her next installment with Vol. 6!

Once again, remember to spend your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 Cred before Wednesday, May 15th at 11 a.m. ET when Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 will end! 

We look forward to chipping away with you at Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 on May 15th at 2 p.m. ET!

Please keep in mind that everything listed above is subject to change!

EDIT 5/15/2024: Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 5 has concluded! However, Nora's Mix Vol. 6 begins in only a few hours - at 2 p.m. ET!

EDIT 5/15/2024: Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 6 has begun! I'll see you on the battlefield, Tenno - those Weapon Augments won't earn themselves! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, HasagiReportJngl said:

6 vol in a row, isn't that too much?

What do you mean by that? You want them to turn off Nightwave? Or just never start new tracks again?

5 hours ago, Ranrok13th said:

Will we be getting any nightwave related quests anytime soon?

As DE has said in the past Nightwave quests take up far more development than they could handle without ignoring all other content they already made.

• Like 3

Thanks.

Also got to say I really actually appreciate and will enjoy that there isn't a (big) break between Nightwaves. 

Not that it necessarily bothered me that much before, it was only a few days, but this way all the players who some how take breaks from the game regularly, but who happen to choose the day after Nightwave ends, in order to craft all the items that require Nitain, will have new threads that are "Nighwatve is down, and I am doing this mission to get Nitain, why is it impossible?" will now have to frame it in turns of hours, instead of days. We can say "just wait a few hours for the next Nightwave" instead of "just wait a few days for next Nightwave"

I am not sure which Genie or Magic Person made this happen, but thank you. 

Daybreak stuff also looks dope too. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Thanks.

Also got to say I really actually appreciate and will enjoy that there isn't a (big) break between Nightwaves. 

Not that it necessarily bothered me that much before, it was only a few days, but this way all the players who some how take breaks from the game regularly, but who happen to choose the day after Nightwave ends, in order to craft all the items that require Nitain, will have new threads that are "Nighwatve is down, and I am doing this mission to get Nitain, why is it impossible?" will now have to frame it in turns of hours, instead of days. We can say "just wait a few hours for the next Nightwave" instead of "just wait a few days for next Nightwave"

I am not sure which Genie or Magic Person made this happen, but thank you. 

Daybreak stuff also looks dope too. 

Not to mention the new people that sometimes come in between Nightwaves.

I've seen this conversation play out in Q&A chat often: "How do I get Nitain?" "Best way is Nightwave, but it's in-between seasons." "What's Nightwave?"

It's so much easier when Nightwave is active.

• Like 2

On 2024-05-01 at 5:00 PM, [DE]Sam said:

Included with these new rewards will be hand-picked new and returning rewards from previous Nightwave Series’.

Why not just all previous mods?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, quxier said:

Why not just all previous mods?

Or just let us buy these items with plat, istg i'd pay 1k plat for certain cosmetics that haven't returned in AGES, there is literally no reason to gatekeep nightwave items like this 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

Or just let us buy these items with plat, istg i'd pay 1k plat for certain cosmetics that haven't returned in AGES, there is literally no reason to gatekeep nightwave items like this 

You can already buy them. But I'm not going to pay 200+ for one mod.

• Like 1

On 2024-05-01 at 11:41 PM, VladYvhv said:

Not sure what you mean by that. Could you please elaborate?

I assume he ment 6th mix in a row. It is true, that we didnt had any story Nigtwave from Glassmaker, just "battlepass"-like Mixes

And i agree, it would not be bad to have some story attached to Nightwave again ;) 

Posted (edited)

So, is that "glaive" skin a skin for the "glaive"(weapon), or the "glaive"(weapon category)? Also none of your "glaives" are accurate to what a glaive actually is (a type of polearm, not a thrown bladed weapon) but I guess that issue is far too ingrained in modern gaming as a whole.

Edited by Luigispikachu
  • Like 1

I'm guessing people want new Nightwave lore content (i.e. Wolf of Saturn Six, Glassmaker, Emissary), rather than just intermission filler seasons. 

• Like 1

On 2024-05-01 at 9:59 PM, HasagiReportJngl said:

6 vol in a row, isn't that too much?

2 hours ago, MystMan said:

I'm guessing people want new Nightwave lore content (i.e. Wolf of Saturn Six, Glassmaker, Emissary), rather than just intermission filler seasons. 

Lore/story would be nice but they could put that time into main storyline.

However rewards & mechanics gets boring for players that played since previous Nighwaves. For example I have that 4 augments (I think even more than 1 in some case(s)). There are 2 new augments. If you are not fan of those weapons then you may not get too much. That's why I've once commented to make augments for group not single weapons. Those 3 mentioned Nighwaves at least gave you weapons (Wolfsledge, Vitrica and Pathocyst) with some "unique" mechanics.

Except few stuff per rannk ups & few cosmetics I just waste lots of the currency on gambling.

On 2024-05-03 at 7:08 PM, MystMan said:

I honestly found the glassmaker season very irritating, in addition to never really understanding the boss's mechanics until today, it was a nightmare seeing ice enemies appear in every mission, that sound effect of glass breaking is still lingering in my ears.