Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Calculate Maximum Possible Ability Strength

Posted (edited)

Alright math nerds, it's time to party. I'm pretty sure the maximum possible ability stats you can get in WF are possible in Conjunction Omnia Fissures, I've already had some jaw dropping moments there. I want to know the current possible ceiling for ability strength. Here's what I've got in my theory box:

1. Building purely for strength, I can get to +578% (Blind Rage, Transient Fortitude, Precision Intensify, Energy Conversion, Augur Secrets, Amar's Hatred, Power Drift, Growing Power, Molt Augmented, Molt Vigor)
  2. Plus 5 Tau Crimson Power Shards adds +75%
  3. Plus we do this on Protea so her passive gives +100%
  4. We subsume Empower for +50%  (Roar would be more effective ofc, but that's ability dmg multiplier not really raw ability str)
  5. Invigoration for +200%
  6. Madurai Sling Strength for +40%
  7. We use Grimoire Vome Invocation for +60%
  8. Power Drain (Parazon) for +50%
  9. Conjunction Survival Teshin Circle 2x
  10. Fissure Relic Bonus 2x

This gives me a total of: 4612%

I doubt it's possible to pull this all off together, (especially the parazon and grimoire and energy conversion) yet somewhere out there is a Tenno, no doubt, capable of juggling all that properly.

NOTE: (this is kinda solo-oriented theory, if you want to go team buffs go for it, but that gets pretty crazy. So I'm not counting Power Donation from teammates, for example. I will also note that taking a pure strength build like this into Conjunction Omnia is not really practical, you would likely need team support to stay alive)

BUT, I'm not sure how some of these stack and multiply, and I also may have forgotten some other sources of ability strength, which is why I'm enlisting aid. Also, if you want, I'm curious what the damage on a turret shot from Protea would be at those numbers (but note that I used Precision Intensify instead of Umbral Intensify)

Edited by CrownOfShadows
math err in total
  • Like 2

Wisp was the first frame I ever minmaxxed for Strength, and I know Pax Bolt is another way to boost strength.

Pax Bolt is a kitgun arcane that increases your strength by 30% for 4 seconds after getting a headshot, might be hard to gain the benefit from it consistently using a kitgun.

• Like 1

What about specters? I'm green with that so take it with grain of salt. Take Nidus specters. Slap 4 in mission (1 of each: Vapor, Phase, Force, and Cosmic). Each gives you 1.28x your strength. 

32 minutes ago, CrownOfShadows said:

NOTE: (this is kinda solo-oriented theory, if you want to go team buffs go for it, but that gets pretty crazy. So I'm not counting Power Donation from teammates, for example. I will also note that taking a pure strength build like this into Conjunction Omnia is not really practical, you would likely need team support to stay alive)

According to wiki specters gain Strength. Not sure if for Nidus it's still 120%.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, quxier said:

What about specters? I'm green with that so take it with grain of salt. Take Nidus specters. Slap 4 in mission (1 of each: Vapor, Phase, Force, and Cosmic). Each gives you 1.28x your strength. 

AFAIK you can only drop one of those out at once, unless in a squad?  Then I'm not sure if more than one of same type can be deployed.

2 hours ago, CrownOfShadows said:

Conjunction Survival Teshin Circle 2x

• This is +100% strength, not 2x.
  • Like was said above, you forgot a Nidus specter.
  • Ember's passive goes above 100% (I don't even think it has a true cap)

25 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:
  • This is +100% strength, not 2x.
  • Like was said above, you forgot a Nidus specter.
  • Ember's passive goes above 100% (I don't even think it has a true cap)

Ah you're right, it's just +100%

That gives me +2306% instead

7 hours ago, Lord_Drod said:
7 hours ago, quxier said:

AFAIK you can only drop one of those out at once, unless in a squad?  Then I'm not sure if more than one of same type can be deployed.

I meant 1 Vapor, 1 phase, 1 Force and 1 Cosmic. Can you do this?

No, this is not possible, you can however use ONE tenno specter and one of each other specters

2 hours ago, quxier said:

I meant 1 Vapor, 1 phase, 1 Force and 1 Cosmic. Can you do this?

• Like 1

Equinox PP gives 80%. Nidus link below for your numbers. I do not remember if a linked Nidus can link to a 3rd player, i think it breaks the previous link.

Modified Strength Bonus = Strength Bonus × (1 + Ability Strength) = 0.25 * (1 + 113.3) = 2857.5%

578 + 75 + 50 + 200 + 40 + 60 + 50 + 80 = 1133 (i removed Protea passive, conjunction and relic, added Equinox PP)

Modified Ability Strength = (1 + Ability Strength) × (1 + Modified Strength Bonus) = (1 + 11.33) * (1 + 28.575) = 3646.5%

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

For party, NIdus + Rhino and Equinox with similar strength builds would probably give you the most power. If want to use something that uses weapon damage, having a Mirrage instead of equinox would be a lot better. (reminder, nidus has to link to everyone in sequence).

Edited by VENDOMINUS

Use green(vs targets with corrosive status), orange(vs targets with radiation status), or purple shards(vs targets with electric status) instead for their multiplicative ability damage bonus.

5 hours ago, Tenzarin said:

Use green(vs targets with corrosive status), orange(vs targets with radiation status), or purple shards(vs targets with electric status) instead for their multiplicative ability damage bonus.

Ah interesting. Hmmm.

On 2024-05-11 at 12:10 PM, KitMeHarder said:

Conclave only

Ah, -30% xD

On 2024-05-11 at 2:56 PM, FiveN9ne said:

Equinox PP gives 80%. Nidus link below for your numbers. I do not remember if a linked Nidus can link to a 3rd player, i think it breaks the previous link.

Modified Strength Bonus = Strength Bonus × (1 + Ability Strength) = 0.25 * (1 + 113.3) = 2857.5%

578 + 75 + 50 + 200 + 40 + 60 + 50 + 80 = 1133 (i removed Protea passive, conjunction and relic, added Equinox PP)

Modified Ability Strength = (1 + Ability Strength) × (1 + Modified Strength Bonus) = (1 + 11.33) * (1 + 28.575) = 3646.5%

Yikes, that's pretty tremendous.

It's been a long time since I've messed with specters, last time I did I was appalled at the number of special cases and poor documentation in general (there's a lot of documentation, but not much when it comes to specific questions about how things interact - synergy documentation).